Nannycakes Reviews

6 | Bloomsburg, PA

6 Reviews for Nannycakes

• The Reilly's

Alyssa · Married on 10/25/2020

Timely & budget friendly!

Very pleased to find a wedding cake provider that was budget friendly and very prompt in answering all our needs!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Emily · Married on 06/01/2019

So delicious!

Nannycakes has so many choices of flavors for cakes and cupcakes and the ones we tasted were awesome! We had chocolate caramel and raspberry lemonade cupcakes and a 6" cake for my husband and I to cut and save which was also raspberry lemonade. Both were so tasty! They even setup our display without me even asking! I was figuring I had to do it! They were so accommodating with what I wanted for our cake and she did everything spot on! I highly recommend nannycakes for any baking needs! Thank you nannycakes for being a part of our day!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2018

Very happy with our strawberry cake! It was delicious and I cannot wait until we get to cut into it again on our anniversary! This is the only shop around that offers a wide variety of flavors! Very appreciative she was able to do this for us on short notice.

Sent on 06/29/2018

emily · Married on 09/02/2017

By far the best desserts I have ever ordered!!! The owner is extremely accommodating, professional, creative, fun, and so easy to work with. We ordered 100+ cupcakes for our reception and Natalie was able to provide us with EXACTLY what we asked for. She was timely, responsive, and always professional. They were SO YUMMY!!!! we only had a few leftovers! Definitely will be back to order more!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Hillary · Married on 05/21/2016

Natalie makes DELICIOUS cakes! She made us a small naked cake for cutting and a plethora of cupcakes in a variety of flavors. We were very sad when we finally ate the last cupcakes out of our fridge and can't wait until our first anniversary when we can pull out the top layer of our cake to eat as well!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Nannycakes's reply:

Thank you. I am so happy you enjoyed your wedding desserts!

Sheila · Married on 05/13/2017

1.6
      0.5
      2.5
      1.5
      2.0
      2.0

Ordered a "speciality " cake. Asked Natalie several times if she could handle making this as she had not done before. She assured me she could without a problem. I was do disappointed. She herself did not deliver the cake, which is probably a good thing. I was furious!! Half if the cupcakes was broken, the flavours I wanted was non extinct. Several guests made comments about how it looked terrible as well. I will never use Nanny Cakes again or recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Nannycakes's reply:

Interesting. ..this review was written for a wedding that happened 6 months ago. This bride's spouse was a coworker of my husband. My husband, just last week was offered a much better job working for the competition so that being said, I really shouldn't even have to respond further as the motives here are pretty clear. However. ... The cupcakes, which were placed inside cups made of chocolate, were not broken when I packed them and in the picture that was taken of them after delivery. This was a very warm weekend in May, so they would have been fragile for sure as chocolate + heat and humidity dont mix well, which the customer was well aware of. What I do know for sure, is that the groom had nothing but complimentary things to say when everything was delivered to the site and raved about them at work, even bringing some in to share with his coworkers who also loved them. I cannot be at every delivery and she was told in advance that i would not personally be delivering to this event. These were the correct flavors and colors they ordered, of this I am 100% sure because the bride told me she was "super anal" about everything and sent me lots of emails about her order, all of which I still have. The customer ordered a small cake to go along with their cupcakes which was decorated according to what they ordered as well. Normally, I would offer to try to fix the situation, but this review is 6 months too late and a personal attack on me and my husband due to his change in employment. You have been reported to wedding wire for attacking my business for your own personal issues. If Rick is so unhappy with his job that you feel the need to do this, then he needs to make a change. If something was really wrong with your order, based on how you treated me and what others have said, then it would not have taken 6 months for me to hear about it.