Nancy Swiger Photography Reviews

41 | Wilkes Barre, PA

41 Reviews for Nancy Swiger Photography

Christina · Married on 05/13/2017

We HIGHLY recommend Nancy. Her photography is excellent and she is wonderful to work with! Overall GREAT experience with her.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Ken · Married on 10/01/2016

Great photos, very professional, friendly and helpful with brainstorming ideas for photos.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2016

Nancy was a great photographer to work with throughout the whole wedding process. From the engagement photo session to the wedding day, and even after, she remained in contact to keep us updated with the whole process. She gave us valuable insight based on what she has seen in the past on how the wedding day should flow so time does not get wasted! The flexibility Nancy had with us when creating a wedding package was great!! We got everything we wanted and nothing that we didn't. The photos that Nancy and her additional photographer took were great and truly captured our wedding day bliss. My husband and I could not have been happier in our selection to hire Nancy as our photographer.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2016

Nancy was a fantastic photographer at our wedding. She did a wonderful job with the photos and captured so many beautiful shots. She is very professional and prompt with answering any and all questions from the very first meeting.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Michaela · Married on 06/25/2016

Nancy did a great job with both our engagement and wedding photos! She is reasonably priced. She is very friendly to work with! She made sure everything was done how we wanted and we got any extra shots that we wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Christina · Married on 06/12/2016

Nancy is the absolute best! I started searching for a wedding photographer and Nancy, by far, is the best value for her extremely professional and beautiful work! She has GREAT communication, to get exactly what you're wanting and looking for. Also, I'm from the Williamsport area, and she traveled down from Wilkes Barre to do my wedding! I was so grateful for that! Nancy also did our Engagement photo session and they all turned out so beautiful! My husband and I had a blast doing the shoot! Nancy is the full package! She is extremely professional as well as personable and friendly! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Tovey · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing photographer. Went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We wanted a specific shot with sparklers for our wedding and she made sure we got a few!! And they look amazing!!! Stop looking and book nancy..this is where I found her!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • I

Isabel · Married on 10/03/2015

Nancy was a fantastic addition to our wedding day. She was a last minute switch for photographer and was still able to get a second photographer for our day as we requested. We have only seen the previews of our pictures so far but we're already thrilled with the outcome. She did a WONDERFUL job. She had plenty of pose ideas and was happy to pose and help us with any ideas I had as well. She was responsive, pleasant, and commanding when people needed to be rounded up for pictures. We are already considering booking her for anniversary pictures at our venue since the weather was less than ideal on our wedding day and the view at the venue is phenomenal on a beautiful day. Speaking of bad weather, everyone who has seen our pictures so far has commented on what a great job she did disguising the rain and fog and gloom. You can't even tell how miserable the weather was which I think is a huge plus :) I recommend Nancy to anyone looking for a fun, pleasant, helpful photographer who takes great pictures for a VERY reasonable price.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Nancy did such an amazing job capturing every moment and detail on our wedding day. She is very reasonable, flexible and reliable! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2015

When we first met Nancy, we were impressed with her photographs. I was particularly impressed with a black and white photo she had taken of St. Joe's in Pittston. When we met with Nancy in person, we were happy to see that her personality impressed us just as much as her work. We decided to hire Nancy because we had such a good rapport with her and had the utmost confidence in her ability to capture our wedding day the way we wanted. We are happy to say that she did that and so much more. We couldn't be happier with the way she captured our special day! We would 100% hire her again.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/05/2014

Nancy did an absolutely fabulous job with not only our wedding album and prints but also with our engagement pictures, bridal shower pictures, and parent albums! She is very professional and went above and beyond our expectations! She offered so many different creative ideas with the location of our engagement pictures, wedding album, and different style prints from canvas to metal prints, and her flexibility to work around our busy schedule was so accommodating. We will always be grateful to Nancy for her beautiful work that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! My husband and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or any special occasion!

Sent on 08/28/2015

She made our day rememberable!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/18/2015

Nancy was very nice and very professional when at our wedding. She was also the same way when she took our engagement pictures. I liked the quality of work she did on our pictures. Her photo albums that she puts together are really nice too, that is one of the reasons why my husband and I went with her.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Candice · Married on 09/16/2016

Nancy has a wonderful eye for photo moments. We felt she captured every special moment and smile on our wedding day that we were glad we didn't spend the extra money on a videographer. Nancy is very kind and professional. Her package prices are very reasonably priced. My husband and I highly recommend Nancy Swiger!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Toni · Married on 09/03/2016

Our over all experience with Nancy was very good. From start to finish she worked hard to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied. Our engagement photos were beautiful and the guest book she made with the engagement photos was amazing! She worked with us to create a package that best suited our needs and budget. Her professionalism on our wedding day was perfect and everyone loved her. She captured every moment of our special day and did her best to make sure our guests were all captured as well. I absolutely love looking back at these photos and remembering one of the best days of my life. I would definitely recommend Nancy to anyone looking for the best!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Krystyna · Married on 05/06/2017

Nancy did a freat job. She was able to capture the moment my husband and I wanf plus so many more.

She was very professional and polite when dealing with my guests.

I would definitely use her again if we were to have another event.

Krystyna M.