Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Nancy Smith Bridal Alterations

Tuxedo Rentals (1)
Undergarments (1)
Veils (1)
7 Nancy Smith Bridal Alterations Reviews

I found Nancy online and was very nervous to let anyone touch my dream wedding dress. However, she was amazing. She took my sleeves up, shortened my dress and resewed all of the lace from the bottom onto the new hem, and cut my slip so it wasn't so full - a very helpful suggestion by her. She also altered my mom's dress and added sleeves to her dress which looked like they belonged there! She was down to earth, took her time during our fittings, offered her true opinion and helpful suggestions, and was a real professional. It was very easy to tell that she knew exactly what she was doing and I knew my dress was safe in her hands. Thanks Nancy!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/8/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

Nancy works from home. She has a small shop attached to her house. I was referred to Nancy by multiple coworkers, along with staff from David's bridal actually! My situation was different. I had bought an Alfred Angelo dress right before they closed, and then ended up getting pregnant so I needed someone to make a miracle happen - and Nancy did. I ended up being 6 months pregnant for my wedding and my dress fit perfectly. Nancy was very easy to work with and very flexible. I am so grateful for her wonderful work on my dress and allowing me to still where my perfect dress for my wedding. I can't thank her enough. I would highly recommend Nancy for any dress alterations.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Nancy to do your bridal alterations! She is much less expensive than the bridal stores and she pays such close attention to your dress to make sure it is perfect! She worked with my schedule and we did an original fitting and the final fitting and it was perfect! She also created a super unique bustle, too!

Profile Picture Justina, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
3.8

Planner Organization tips backpack to gets read Monday, Monica's wife and Justin's Husband

Profile Picture Yu, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedos, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils, Ring Bearers, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Flower Girls, Groomsmen, Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Father of Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Warranties

Nancy was INCREDIBLE. I live in CA but was married in Harrisburg, PA which meant I had very small windows to get alterations done and Nancy not only fit me in her schedule, but made my dress absolutely perfect. She is sensitive, sweet, funny and genuine and did some incredible, quick, last minute changes while chatting away with us in her studio. She does not rest until you have exactly the dress that you want. I would recommend her to any and everyone. I wish I had more events in PA to go to her for!

Profile Picture erin, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress at David's but took it for alterations with Nancy. She was wonderful. She showed me the different bustle options I could do and helped me decide what looked best. Her work was amazing and the bustle is color coded to make it easy for my bridesmaids. She had my dressed steamed and ready when I came to pick it up for my final fitting. She was flexible and easy to schedule with. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress from Davids bridal, but I took it to Nancy to have it altered. She did a great job, she's very helpful and gives you suggestions at a great price.

Profile Picture Sheri, 6/12/12, 5 Reviews