Nancy L. Zummack LLC Reviews

Nancy L. Zummack LLC 5
Nancy L. Zummack LLC 6
Nancy L. Zummack LLC 7

Eva · Married on 10/01/2017

Nancy was a fantastic officiant! Very responsive, very adaptable and flexible, always nice to talk to and a great listener. My husband and I were sort of a special case (neither of us religious but respectful of our families varying religious backgrounds nonetheless) and Nancy was able to craft an entire ceremony that suited us, our beliefs, and our personalities. We had no idea how to approach the ceremony portion of our wedding, and Nancy couldn't have made it any easier for us. She knew exactly what to do at every turn, but always had great options for us at the same time. What stands out the most was that she made some really incredible suggestions for our ceremony that were so fun and SO thoughtful and touching, we wouldn't have thought to do ourselves. Some of these little suggestions had a very big impact on some of our family members. But all in all, everyone enjoyed the ceremony — we received MANY compliments at the reception. Thanks again Nancy for making our ceremony so special and so beautiful — we hope you had fun and enjoyed the trip to Atlantic City. To anyone reading this review — I assure you that Nancy will custom craft the perfect ceremony FOR YOU, just as she did for us.

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Nancy L. Zummack LLC 12
    Nancy L. Zummack LLC 13
    Nancy L. Zummack LLC 14

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Eva & Jeff! It was so much fun crafting and performing your truly extraordinary wedding ceremony! It was my honor to be a part of the beginning of your extraordinary life together! Best wishes always!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

Nancy was fantastic! She was incredibly responsive and always replied to our emails within 24 hours. She was very receptive to the vision we had for our ceremony; we wanted to have several readers, but we didn't wan't to know what each reader had written before the ceremony, so Nancy coordinated and worked with all the readers to develop their readings and incorporate them into the ceremony. She was organized, friendly, prompt, and reliable- highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Laura! Your wedding was very different than most, and having your friends relate memories was extraordinary indeed! It was truly an honor to perform your wedding! I'll let you in on a secret, I was intimidated and awed by how much your friends and family love the both of you!, how much you've done to save the world. Keep up the good fight!

Heath · Married on 07/29/2017

Nancy was amazing and really helped my wife and I enjoy the day even more than we did already. She was professional and ran everything by us before the big day so there were no surprises. She is so nice and really helps relieve the stress from planning.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Heath! You two are a wonderful couple and I know you'll be very happy together! Best wishes always!

Carla · Married on 07/01/2017

Nancy is the greatest. She was there for us from the moment that we knew she was for us. Before, during, and after she was there and made everything perfect. I can't imagine finding anybody better.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Crafting and performing a wedding is so much fun when working with an extraordinary couple like the two of you! It was my honor to be a part of your special day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

I enjoyed every aspect of the ceremony, from the prewedding conversations, suggestions for music choices, the written script, and her listening to what was important to us, and rolling with it. I can't say enough about how wonderful Rev. Nancy Zummack is!! Thank you very much for performing our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

I really enjoyed working with the two of you! It was my honor to be a part of your special day!

Sonya · Married on 08/06/2016

Nancy was so helpful in planning our ceremony. She gave us plenty of options, great ideas, and really helped to make it a special day. Even though we planned it "long distance" since we weren't living in Indiana at the time, she was very responsive to emails and phone calls whenever needed. Would definitely recommend her for people who want a tailor made memory!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Sonya! I really appreciate your kind words! You and Fred are an amazing couple and will have many happy years together!

Lindsey · Married on 07/26/2016

Nancy was the perfect fit for designing and performing our wedding ceremony. She was extremely warm when meeting, and went above and beyond when communicating. She was also patient when we requested several changes to our ceremony. On our wedding day, we had endless compliments on our ceremony and how great nancy was. We would recommend her to anyone looking for such services :)

Sent on 08/15/2016

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey & Michael! Your unique ceremony was so much fun!
  • wendy

wendy · Married on 04/23/2016

Rev. Nancy Zummack is very professional, quick with her responses and a joy to work with. She helped make our wedding ceremony very personalized and special on our wedding day. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Wendy & Dave! Wishing you both every happiness the world can hold!
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 05/22/2015

Nancy was great and gave us exactly what we wanted

Sent on 02/09/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Christie! You told me exactly how you wanted your ceremony, so it was easy to fulfill your dreams!

Nancy was easy to work with. She listened to what we wanted and provided just what we had in mind.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Spring is in the air! Congratulations! May each day be a reminder of how much you love each other! Thank you for the review!

Michael · Married on 02/14/2015

Nancy was wonderful! It was such a thrill having the special set-up she had all ready for us so that all we had to do was show up, and get married! She brought a great and special warmth to the proceeding. I would definitely recommend Nancy for anyone looking to get married!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

You two are such great guys! If you ever need an extra Aunt or other older female relative, I'll adopt you two! As for what we talked about on Valentine's Day, the answer is yes, if I'm available, because it would give me great pleasure to see you two again! Best wishes for a very happy life together!

april · Married on 10/31/2014

We searched high and low for an officiant who would be willing to conduct our very original and somehow strange ceremony script. We knew exactly what we wanted, and Nancy was just fantastic! From the first time we met, until after the wedding she stayed in close contact to make sure we had everything we needed. From giving information, to answering questions, to helping us write our vows - she was great! At first I thought her pricing was a little bit high but after receiving such great service I actually would have paid more! You cannot go wrong with Nancy!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

You are a great couple! The love you felt on your wedding day will never fade, because it is so strong! I wish you both the best life has to offer!

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2014

Make sure your officiant is in communication with your Dj or whomever is running sound.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

As part of my services, I work with your vendors to make sure we coordinate all aspects of your wedding ceremony according to your wishes! I'm so glad you enjoyed your ceremony, Rachel!

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

Nancy is wonderful to accomadate the day

Sent on 10/12/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

It sure was cold! I hope everyone was able to hear me even though my chin was freezing up on me. Please don't hesitate to let me know how I may serve you both in the future!

Mallory · Married on 09/06/2014

Nancy was great!!! She made our ceremony unique and very special. It was perfect. Nancy was born to do this!!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

It warms my heart to see two people so much in love! May your love stay strong through life's peaks and valleys!

Kayla · Married on 08/16/2014

Thank you so much Nancy for everything. She had so many options so we were truly able to pick a ceremony that fit us and had all the elements we wanted.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Your wedding was lots of fun! Wishing you a carnival of love and laughter every day! God bless your family!

My husband Ben and I could not have found a more qualified, attentive, and caring officiant for our wedding. Immediately upon meeting Nancy, I knew our experience with her would be a positive one. She is extremely organized and always made me feel as if I was a top priority. Nancy has a wealth of information, knowledge, and suggestions that made our ceremony unique, yet exactly what we wanted. She is skilled at both listening and communicating; I always felt understood and knew wholeheartedly that our ceremony would be perfect, and it was! She crafted a ceremony that was a true reflection of Ben and me. Nancy is such a warm, positive person, and that comes across in all aspects of her work. I highly, highly recommend her.

Norberto · Married on 07/05/2014

We first established contact with Nancy because we had a bi-cultural/religion wedding. We didn't want a rabbi or a priest to officiate so we gravitated towards Nancy's unique title, Life Cycle Celebrant.
    We had contacted several other officiants not knowing how we should 'feel' about our officiant. Should we feel a connection? After contacting many officiants and meeting with 5 of them Nancy was our last one. We talked to her on the phone and as soon as we hung up we looked at each other and knew we had to have her officiate our wedding.
    First impressions she was very easy to work with. Clear and eloquent communication. Also responded to calls and or emails within hours. Once we had the contract with her she met all of our expectations and then some. We gave her ideas for how we wanted our ceremony to go and she gave us some excellent options. She guided us but didn't give her opinion unless we asked, she was facilitator for our idea and did a great job.
    For the ceremony and reception she was on time (way early actually!). She helped to ensure the cermony had good flow to it. Her voice and annunciation was very clear.

Nancy was just awesome we loved her and the service she provided to us. Thank you!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you both for being open to blending your cultures and religions; it made your ceremony truly unique and personal! And tons of fun, too!

Angela · Married on 06/14/2014

Rev. Nancy Zummack was a such a pleasure to work with you. She helped us with writing personalized unique and memorable ceremony. The day after our wedding, our guests were complimenting and talking about the ceremony just as much as the reception. Rev. Zummack helped us every step of the way with advise, answers to questions and reminders of items we needed to complete and bring to the ceremony. She helped make our day truly magical!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

It is truly a pleasure and honor to perform a wedding ceremony when the couple is so in love and has waited so long for their special moment. May your love only grow stronger! Thank you!

She performed a beautiful ceremony in our home. Easy to work with. Friendly and helpful.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you! You will receive $50.00 off your next Life-Cycle celebration!, and I will send you $25.00 when you recommend me to a friend or family member and I perform their ceremony. I wish you a world of love and happiness!

Lisa · Married on 03/01/2014

My wedding was a quickly planned ceremony at a B & B. I appreciated the responsiveness of Nancy. A sweet accommodating officiant.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! I loved your very intimate wedding ceremony! That was the only time I performed a ceremony without shoes! Wishing you both all the love and happiness the world can hold!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Rev. Nancy was amazing! She worked with us to add and subtract anything we wanted to our wedding to make it absolutely perfect! Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! It's a shame you weren't able to have the wedding ceremony outside as planned, but at least we managed to get everyone inside where it was warm and dry!

Rev. Nancy did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. She worked one on one with us in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding to make our ceremony meaningful and something that fit "us."

Sent on 12/04/2013

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words! I feel that it's important to be available for all your questions and flexible to what you need. My website lists most of the other ceremonies I perform, so please don't hesitate to let me know how I may be of further service to you!

Nancy did such a great job for our ceremony!! Especially since we did not do a rehearsal the night before. All in all i could not have had such a great ceremony. Thank you Nancy for marrying me and my husband! We so greatly appreciate it!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you very much, Heather & Ferenc! I appreciate your comment. Please don't hesitate to let me know how I may be of further service in the future!

Very professional, helpful and would recommend for anybody

Sent on 07/07/2013

Nancy L. Zummack LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review! I appreciate your business! Please don't hesitate to let me know how I may be of service in the future!