Nana Teresa's Bake Shop Reviews

1 User photo

• Jaime

Jaime · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful experience!

I had such a good experience with Nana's. We ordered 96 variety cupcakes and a grooms cake. It was wonderful and beautiful. Our tasting of 4 cupcakes was also free! The grooms cake was Air Force themed for my husband, and they made it perfectly! I would highly recommend Nana's to any couple looking to get married!
    **Be advised that there are two separate fees for travel AND set-up**

Sent on 02/28/2019

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

Nana's bakery provided cupcakes, cheesecake bites, a South Carolinas Groomscake and cheesecake as our "cutting cake". Everything was delicious! We barely had left overs, actually no cheesecake was left over! They did exactly as I asked in terms of the decorating and matching the colors perfectly to my color scheme. They were very responsive throughout the entire process. I'll add pictures once I get the professional ones in!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Cheryl · Married on 12/31/2017

My daughter just had her fairtytale New Years Eve wedding, and Im so glad we chose Nana Teresa's do our wedding cake. Not only was the taste of all the different flavored layers delightful, but the appearance of the cake was absolutely stunning! I took in a picture of a cake I had chose that was a bit intricate, and although they assured me they would be up for the challenge, I never dreamt that it would come out every bit as beautiful as I had hoped! The gifted artists at this shop are to be commended, and anyone who chooses this fine bakery for any occasion will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Penny · Married on 05/27/2017

My wedding cake exceeded my expectations in both taste and beauty. They even surprised me by adding some cute touches to my beach-themed cake! Very professional and responsive. Don't look anywhere else!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jerusha · Married on 06/24/2016

The team at Nana Teresa's was great! We had to plan our wedding long distance and weren't in FL at all until the week before the wedding. They kindly squeezed in a cake tasting, so my fiance and I got to share that special moment! However, we really could NOT have gone wrong with any of the flavors had we needed to order over the phone. They got it delivered to the venue for us even in extreme heat, and it looked and tasted great. They also accommodated a separate cake for our guests with nut allergies. Everyone at the wedding commented on how yummy the cake was!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Absolutely beautiful cakes! If possible make a trip to Fernandina Beach to taste her cupcakes. So good and will give you great cake flavors to choose from. I can definitely recommend the dark chocolate with chocolate ganache filling!
    Check out the Facebook pages to see past creations for ideas.

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 11/21/2015

One word - fantastic! Our coastal themed wedding cake turned out to be better than we expected. Not only beautiful but also incredibly tasty. Highly satisfied!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Meagan · Married on 10/18/2015

We loved working with Nana Teresa and her daughter! They were so kind and creative and responsive. And, oh my, how the guests at our wedding raved about the cakes! They still talk about them (and I still dream about them!)

We went for four, different-flavored cakes instead of a tiered cake. There was a lemon, Nutella, chocolate ganache with strawberries and hazelnut. All were decorated beautifully and delivered to our venue at the perfect time despite how far away our venue was from the shop, and that it was a morning wedding on a Sunday.

I would highly recommend Nana Teresa to any bride. So easy to work with, exquisite cakes and incredible value!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Cassidy · Married on 09/26/2015

We had Nana Teresa's bake a three layer wedding cake for us and it was amazing! They were very helpful in directing us about flavor options. We ended up with a decadent coconut, chocolate and vanilla cake with buttercream frosting. Everyone raved about how moist and delicious it was. Our florist provided flowers that Nana Teresa's staff used to decorate the cake and it was gorgeous!

Sent on 10/01/2015
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/20/2018

3.0

Great Flavor, Beautiful Cake

Teresa and her team were great during tasting through delivery. They have great quality cake without being too sugary like other bakeries we tried - you can actually taste flavor, not just sweetness. They were great in communication and delivered on time. Finished product was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Vivian

Vivian · Married on 08/18/2018

3.8
      3.5

First I'd just like to say the staff at Nana Teresa's is very friendly and overall provide great customer service. They are a staple in Fernandina Beach and they make great desserts and beautiful cakes. Unfortunately, for our wedding they were not as stellar as they usually are. The color of our cake was wrong, they forgot to put our customized topper on our cake, and one of the layers on our cake was very dry. It was a bit disappointing after hearing so many good things about them from my In-laws and fiancée who live in Fernandina Beach. Especially after the cakes we had for our tasting were so good! I would still recommend them though. Everyone has bad days I guess.

Sent on 09/01/2018