Naman's Catering Reviews

Gabrielle · Married on 03/18/2017

3.6
      3.5
      2.5

The food was great, no complaints about that at all. Presentation was beautiful, too. The servers did great at the wedding, very professional and friendly. The only complaint I had was with our wedding coordinator. Once it got close to the wedding, she was EXTREMELY hard to get in touch with. Like I emailed her weeks before the wedding and didn't get a response until like a few days before. We were supposed to a walkthrough at the venue and she brushed it off and said we didn't need one. We really did, and the morning of the wedding my venue coordinator was highly upset because no one knew where to put tables or what went where. It should have been planned out a head of time and that's why we needed the walkthrough. It honestly put so much stress on me and my mother that morning and it made things kind of crazy. Also, I paid for coffee and Naman's was also supposed to supply hot water and lemon for a hot beverage bar. This was planned months in advance and none of that was brought. We had set up the bar already with sugar, cream, and cute cups but there was no coffee or tea. So that was kind of embarrassing. I had emailed my coordinator requesting punch and that also did not arrive. I also wouldn't recommend the strawberry tea, I was expecting sweet tea with a little strawberry flavoring but it almost looked like kool-aid. Didn't like it at all, very weak. Had a few comments on that. But again, the food was good, got lots of compliments. I don't regret booking Naman's at all but I do wish our coordinator would have acted like she cared more once our wedding got closer. She was very responsive though regarding payment after the wedding! We were offered a small credit for the no coffee/punch. I did notice several reviews mentioning sandwiches brought for the bridal party while getting ready, I'm not sure if this was a complimentary thing, but we weren't brought any. We definitely didn't feel like our wedding was a priority at all to our coordinator.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Tory · Married on 05/16/2015

1.6
      2.0
      1.0

We have used Namans for years and we had a tough time recently for our wedding. After the wedding there was thousands of dollars of food laeft over (it was a very large wedding) and the servers from namans TOOK IT HOME instead of packing it and delivering it to my parents house the next day at 12pm like had been paid for. They also took 2 tiers of the cake home with them!!!!!! I will never use Namans again and cannot believe this! The food was delicious but everything else was horrible. Sandy was horrible to work with and would not respond to emails ever!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Agatha · Married on 03/04/2017

0.8
      0.5

I've used this catering for my wedding and aside from the food which was delicious. There were other factors that were poorly organized. The staff that was working at my wedding was very UNPROFESSIONAL. The bartender working the bar couldn't wait to go home. The staff was a bit disorganized. I've had a bar added to my contract but nowhere did namans inform me that I needed to rent a bar table. Details that were not discussed at time of order. I was under the impression that they would have a bar table. Then they decided to close the bar at 10pm even when I had mentioned that I would like the bar opened till midnight at least. This vendor is very expensive and it's a shame that their staff doesn't provide top quality service. I would have gone with other catering services for my special day.

Sent on 03/10/2017