Nallayer Studios Reviews

Nallayer Studios 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2019

Best money ever spent!

Rey and his assistant Tristen were phenominal!!!! I have never seen so many fantastic shots captured in the moment not just staged photos by anyone so perfectly! When he says he knows the venue he really means it! He knew the perfect places with the best lighting and timing for golden hour like he came out the womb knowing how to capture light. Truly talented, made our day look even more beautiful then we remembered and even worked with us on payment plans to ensure we could preserve it the best way possible through his beautiful portfolio book option. Best money we have ever spent and had us smiling after every interaction. He even helped us by being our wedding coordinator, which saved us a lot of money and stress! I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting the best memories of their wedding captured in the best and most fun way possible.

Nallayer Studios 6
    Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 05/30/2019

Stunning Shots and Superb Talent

Rey was awesome!! He made everything so easy for me and my wife. Met with us several times to go over timeline and options and was so patient with all her questions. He was very friendly and lots of fun to work with. All his photos were stunning!! Check out his work on his site and book him if you can, it's the best money you could ever spend and worth every penny!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • W

Wilson · Married on 06/23/2018

Rey went above and beyond in his amazing wedding highlight video. In one week's time Rey had already compiled our video and was super excited to share with us. He was very easy to to work, quick at responding to emails and phone calls, and extremely professional by arriving early to prepare his cameras. I would highly recommend his services for weddings, celebrations, or any moments you wish you to capture. Thanks Rey!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Joann · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I hired Rey for videographing our wedding in June 2018. Rey was high energy and passionate about his work from our initial interview to delivery of his product. Leading up to our wedding, he dealt with everything professionally which made it really easy for us in the midst of all the wedding planning. We received our highlight video very quickly - and I loved it so much I was nothing but smiles entire viewing! He captured the essence of the day so well. My husband pokes fun at me how many times I've rewatched the video already - a testament to Rey's great work. I highly recommend Nallayer Studios for his cinematography.

Sent on 07/03/2018

julia · Married on 09/10/2016

Rey was an awesome photographer and provided amazing service for our engagement photos and our wedding. He was very attentive, on point and was very easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/27/2016