Nadya Vysotskaya Photography Reviews

Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 7
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/14/2019

Great wedding photographer!

Nadya was a wonderful photographer to work with for our wedding! She was really responsive to all of our questions and really great on the day of (good direction on how the photos should be posed/framed, coordinated well with our planner and the rest of our vendors, etc.) We received our wedding photos really promptly and the quality is amazing. We got a great mix of candid and posed shots and our friends and family all love the photos. I'd highly recommend Nadya to anyone looking to work with a really skilled, friendly and professional photographer!

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 8
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 9
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 10

Dear Amy,

I’m beyond thankful for working with such amazing people like you and Sean!! Thank you for everything and I hope to see you again in the future!

Best,
    Nadya

Anna Chen · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

Nadya was so awesome from booking to the photos delivery. She responded super fast to my emails and was extremely helpful and attentive during the wedding planning and the wedding itself. Everybody LOVED the photos. They came out candid, stylish, and just stunning! Can you believe that we received some sneak peeks the next day and the full gallery 3 weeks after our wedding?! I highly appreciate this approach, because other photographers provide the photos within 3-6 months. Thank you, Nadya, for being the best wedding photographer we could have asked for! We will definitely hire you for our future family events.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Nadya Vysotskaya Photography's reply:

Dear Anna, thank you so much! This means a lot for me. It was a pleasure to work with you and David and I look forward to meeting you again!

Ty B. · Married on 05/22/2018

We loved everything

Nadya took our wedding photos in San Francisco City Hall. Not only were they exceptional when we received them but we received them promptly with extremely helpful and warm service. Nadya, herself, was brilliant. She was kind and gentle but also had excellent artistic direction of where to go and where to get the best shots. She was even great in helping guide us through City Hall's process.

I'd indubitably and without any hesitation recommend Nadya for your photography needs. I also look forward to working with her in the future! Thank you, Nadya, for making our day just that much more special and for so beautifully capturing it.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 11
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 12

Nadya Vysotskaya Photography's reply:

Ty, thank you so much for the review! Your wedding is one of my favorites, I loved working with you and Ryan!

Evgeniya V. · Married on 05/08/2017

Nadya is incredible

Nadya did an incredible job capturing our engagement in San Diego and wedding in Hawaii. She went above and beyond and made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. The photos from both events turned out amazing and exceeded all expectations. We can't believe how creatively she captured every moment. She is a true professional and passionate about what she does. We absolutely love the pictures and will cherish them forever. Thank you, Nadya, for the excellent work and wonderful memory!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 13
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 14
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 15
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 16
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 17
    Nadya Vysotskaya Photography 18

Nadya Vysotskaya Photography's reply:

Dear Evgeniya, I can't be more thankful for the Clients like you! Thank you so much for the opportunity to shoot your stunning wedding, thank you for your trust and these kind words! You're beautiful inside and out.