Nadine Gave Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Meghan
    Meghan M. Getting married on 10/13/2023

Unparalleled Bridesmaid/Wedding Guest/Professional Makeup

Nadie was my go to MUA for all of my events in 2021 and will continue to be so for the rest of my life. She was able to give me every look from a Bridesmaid to Wedding Guest and was available for all my personal or professional events. Nadie was able to adapt to all my makeup look needs. She is highly professional and was able to make me look and feel great for all of my events. Her work is flawless and I was given complements at each event. As someone who wear only mascara(if that) in my day to day life she was able to give me classic yet sophisticated looks that boosted my confidence every time her services were provided. Her attention to detail is unparalleled with other MUA's with her tenacity to maintain a prompt/adaptable MUA schedule for my event dates. Above all else, the professional care Nadie provides to her clients is why I'll will always be a repeat client.
    Bonus: my eyebrows have never looked this good in my entire life.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Getting married on 11/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly skilled Makeup Artist !!!

Nadie is incredibly talented at what she does and if you are looking for someone that has the ability to make you feel like she has a magic wand she is your artist.

Nadie is, by far, the best makeup artist I have ever encountered. She is super professional, funny and listened to everything a person wants or doesn't want. She made me feel so comfortable and very personable.

She takes her time and makes sure everything is done to the finest detail. Her application is flawless !!!

Nadie did my makeup making me feel sooooo pretty for a wedding I was attending. So good that she brought me to happy tears. Never felt so beautiful in my life. She brought out the best version of myself.

I would highly recommend her and she will always be my forever makeup artist !!!
    Kali S. Married on 06/25/2022

Never felt so beautiful

Nadine was amazing. She is talented, kind, and professional. She gave me exactly what I wanted, and made me feel like a princess. I still felt like even with makeup, I still looked like myself. Props to her for also somehow making my makeup stay on for 5 hours of sweat, heat, and tears. It never budged. Thank you again for making me into a Princess and feel the very best about myself 💕
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Jazmin N. Married on 06/18/2022

Fantastic, professional, friendly!!

Nadine did a phenomenal job doing my mother and my makeup for my wedding! She made us both feel and look our absolute best! I was so impressed by her attention to detail and how flawlessly she matched my skin tone. Nadine was punctual reliable and a pleasure to be around. The makeup lasted all day and still looked fresh at the end of our wedding day. I loved what she did so much I didn’t want to wash my face that night! I highly recommend Nadine for Makeup!!
    Kelsey W. Married on 06/04/2022

Most amazing makeup artist

Where do I start! Nadine made me feel gorgeous on my big day! Not only is she phenomenal at what she does, but she makes you feel so comfortable as well. She is so sweet, funny and personable. You feel like best friends from the moment you meet. 10 out of 10 recommend!
    Stephanie J. Married on 12/31/2021

Perfection!

Nadine is amazing! She was on time, (even before me) professional and she goes above and beyond. All of my girls loved their makeup and I have never felt more beautiful!
    She will always be my first choice for any special event! 10/10!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn M. Married on 12/11/2021

Great result great price

Great lasting result for a great price!
    Monique L. Married on 11/19/2021

Professional and talented

Nadie is professional, on time, personable, and extremely talented. I showed her pictures of the look I wanted and she was able to recreate it while customizing the colors that matched best with my skin tone. She is highly reliable and skilled at her work! I could not recommend anyone better than Nadie!
    Raquel C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professionalism at its finest.

Nadine was amazing! Made sure to listen to everyone’s needs.
  • Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing makeup

Nadie is seriously the best! I received many compliments my whole wedding night on how me and my bridesmaids looked incredible. She was very easy to reach and was always available for any questions I had. Not only is she amazing at makeup, but she is also hilarious and made me and my bridesmaids laugh all morning!! I love her so much :)
    Lisa D. Married on 10/22/2021

The best mua out there!

Nadine is AMAZING!!!! I could not be happier. Her skill, punctuality, professionalism and ability is top tier. She knew exactly what look we wanted and executed it impeccably. Her kindness, thoughtfulness and understanding is just the icing on the cake. There are not enough words to describe how great she is just all around. By far the BEST MUA I have ever encountered. She did the makeup for my entire bridal party, moms and myself for my wedding. My girls looked absolutely stunning! And for me, she honestly made me look and feel sooo absolutely beautiful for my day. My makeup stood the entire day, more than 12 hours. I didn’t look overdone, I looked like ME! A beautiful version of me. I have never felt or looked more beautiful in my entire life and she did it effortlessly. I give her 10 stars, all around.
    Rodríguez Married on 10/15/2021

Incredible

She was sooo amazing to work with. Super professional. She did mine & my entire wedding party’s makeup and she was so so great to work with. The pics say it all! Def recommend her.
  • I
    Isabel P. Married on 10/02/2021

Exceptional

I have never been a big makeup person so I was nervous to have my makeup done . However Nadine was amazing , totally understood the look I was going for & I felt so beautiful all night long.

Excellent service, very attentive & it lasted all night !
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 10/02/2021

Flawless!!

Nadine is a true professional! She made me feel and look so beautiful! My bridesmaids and mom also looked like goddesses. I am truly grateful for her !
    Ashley G. Married on 08/27/2021

AMAZING!!!!! 100000+/ 10

Nadie was AMAZING!!! I don’t wear much makeup in my day-to-day so having a full face glam was REALLY out of my comfort zone. I had my trial and when I saw my face, I couldn’t believe it! I looked like me, but BETTER! I was convinced I chose the right person for my big day. Wedding day- Nadie was on time and literally brought everything you could possibly need and MORE. (Ring light, chair, her kit, etc) She played no games. She did make up on me, my bridesmaids (3), MOB and MOG. My mom looked incredible- she said it was the most beautiful she ever felt.

Now my glam? …. there really aren’t any words to describe how truly amazing i felt. When i looked into the mirror i wanted to cry (but she would’ve killed me- cuz duh lashes) but seriously, i was speechless. My own grandma said she didn’t recognize me… in a good way!! Nadie is a true professional but really knows how to bring out your natural beauty and highlight your assets. I cannot thank her enough and wish i could look that stunning every day! ❤️
  • Susana
    Susana Married on 05/15/2021

Wonderful!

So awesome to work with. Nadine did a great job and I could not have been happier! Thank you!
  • Kate
    Kate C. Married on 02/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible makeup artist and person!!

I’m so glad that I booked Nadie as my makeup artist for our wedding in February!! Nadie really listened to me every step of the way and was always available and communicative throughout the entire prosess. Not only is she is incredibly skilled and knowledgable about her products but she is also super friendly and kind, and I found her presence to be really relaxing during our hectic morning. Nadie knew I had concerns about our time frame and fitting so many people in for hair and makeup but she was able to do the makeup of all 12 members of my bridal party and we finished way before schedule with everyone still getting the appropriate amount of consultation and attention- giving me lots of time to relax before the ceremony, which was AWESOME. She is a true professional and overall incredible person and I would highly recommend her for your wedding, and will definitely use her for future events!
    Stephanie Married on 04/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely love her work. Very professional. Used Nadie for the first time to get makeup done for a wedding and I can't wait to use her for my own. I am certain she will make my bridesmaids and I feel glamorous
    Jessica G. Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Make Up Services at a good price

Nadine did an amazing job on me and all of my bridesmaids. We got compliments all night! She listened to our requests and was very responsive. We had so much fun getting ready with her and the best part is my make up looked FLAWLESS at the end of the night even through all the sweat and tears!
    Taylor Married on 11/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 stars across the board!!!

Nadine is not only extremely talented but fun, professional, knowledgable and can execute any look that you have in mind. You spit it out of your mouth and achieves it even better than you imagined. She made me feel like a goddess on my wedding day, I will never forget the way I looked and felt, because of her beautiful work I had more confidence than I’ve ever had in my life. So would I recommend her? that’s a heck YESSS from me.. thank you Nadine!!!
  • F
    Fabiola Married on 11/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and great to work with

Nadie was so great to work with, she made sure it was exactly how I wanted it to look. Overall a great experience.
    Lindsey M. Married on 10/14/2018

Always perfection!

Nadie has done my makeup for the most important days of my life.. my baby shower and my wedding day. Along with any event I have attended in the last 5 years. I WOULD not have gone anywhere else for my wedding. Her makeup says it all. But more importantly she knows her Art. She gave tips and tricks for me to prep for my big day, she cares about the client. Always professional always fun. I'm very thankful for her talent.
    Carla Married on 10/06/2018

Carla & Renato’s Wedding

Nadine was great! She made my entire bridal party and I feel extra beautiful for my big day. She is super detailed and didn’t stop until everything was perfect! And btw, she’s hilarious!!
    Katy Married on 09/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nadie is absolutely amazing at what she does! I felt beautiful on my big day and was getting compliments from everyone on how great my makeup looked. I even had several guests at the wedding asking for her info to book her for their weddings! Very professional and easy to work with! If you want to look awesome On your wedding day, she’s your girl.
    Jenise V. Married on 09/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing mua... Perfect wedding day experience

Nadine is AMAZING at what she does. Enlisted her services for my wedding day. Trial went great. She's so sweet and funny. Listens to your suggestions and gives her professional advise when you can't seem to make a decision. On my wedding day, I decided to go for a more dramatic look than the trial (my preference). She totally understood my vision. I had 7 other girls and my 5 year old daughter in addition to me getting makeup done. We rotated between hair and makeup like clockwork. Perfect timing without feeling rushed. Everyone was very happy with their makeup and I especially felt like a glamorous bride. Gone are the days that I go to Sephora or a makeup counter to get my makeup done. I will forever be a client of Nadine's anytime I need to get dolled up for an event. She will never disappoint. Thank you a million times over for such an amazing experience.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message