Nadine Gave Makeup Reviews

32 | North Arlington, NJ

32 Reviews for Nadine Gave Makeup

• Kate

Kate Cooper · Married on 02/15/2020

Incredible makeup artist and person!!

I’m so glad that I booked Nadie as my makeup artist for our wedding in February!! Nadie really listened to me every step of the way and was always available and communicative throughout the entire prosess. Not only is she is incredibly skilled and knowledgable about her products but she is also super friendly and kind, and I found her presence to be really relaxing during our hectic morning. Nadie knew I had concerns about our time frame and fitting so many people in for hair and makeup but she was able to do the makeup of all 12 members of my bridal party and we finished way before schedule with everyone still getting the appropriate amount of consultation and attention- giving me lots of time to relax before the ceremony, which was AWESOME. She is a true professional and overall incredible person and I would highly recommend her for your wedding, and will definitely use her for future events!

Sent on 03/24/2020

stephanie · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely love her work. Very professional. Used Nadie for the first time to get makeup done for a wedding and I can't wait to use her for my own. I am certain she will make my bridesmaids and I feel glamorous

Sent on 09/12/2018

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2018

5 stars across the board!!!

Nadine is not only extremely talented but fun, professional, knowledgable and can execute any look that you have in mind. You spit it out of your mouth and achieves it even better than you imagined. She made me feel like a goddess on my wedding day, I will never forget the way I looked and felt, because of her beautiful work I had more confidence than I’ve ever had in my life. So would I recommend her? that’s a heck YESSS from me.. thank you Nadine!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jessica Gallob · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Make Up Services at a good price

Nadine did an amazing job on me and all of my bridesmaids. We got compliments all night! She listened to our requests and was very responsive. We had so much fun getting ready with her and the best part is my make up looked FLAWLESS at the end of the night even through all the sweat and tears!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 11/02/2018

Professional and great to work with

Nadie was so great to work with, she made sure it was exactly how I wanted it to look. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Lindsey Mccurley · Married on 10/14/2018

Always perfection!

Nadie has done my makeup for the most important days of my life.. my baby shower and my wedding day. Along with any event I have attended in the last 5 years. I WOULD not have gone anywhere else for my wedding. Her makeup says it all. But more importantly she knows her Art. She gave tips and tricks for me to prep for my big day, she cares about the client. Always professional always fun. I'm very thankful for her talent.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Carla · Married on 10/06/2018

Carla & Renato’s Wedding

Nadine was great! She made my entire bridal party and I feel extra beautiful for my big day. She is super detailed and didn’t stop until everything was perfect! And btw, she’s hilarious!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Katy · Married on 09/23/2018

Nadie is absolutely amazing at what she does! I felt beautiful on my big day and was getting compliments from everyone on how great my makeup looked. I even had several guests at the wedding asking for her info to book her for their weddings! Very professional and easy to work with! If you want to look awesome On your wedding day, she’s your girl.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jenise Villanueva · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing mua... Perfect wedding day experience

Nadine is AMAZING at what she does. Enlisted her services for my wedding day. Trial went great. She's so sweet and funny. Listens to your suggestions and gives her professional advise when you can't seem to make a decision. On my wedding day, I decided to go for a more dramatic look than the trial (my preference). She totally understood my vision. I had 7 other girls and my 5 year old daughter in addition to me getting makeup done. We rotated between hair and makeup like clockwork. Perfect timing without feeling rushed. Everyone was very happy with their makeup and I especially felt like a glamorous bride. Gone are the days that I go to Sephora or a makeup counter to get my makeup done. I will forever be a client of Nadine's anytime I need to get dolled up for an event. She will never disappoint. Thank you a million times over for such an amazing experience.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Nadine is a TRUE PROFESSIONAL. She arrived early, she was prepared and she made sure to LISTEN to what I wanted all the while providing her expertise!
    She is super friendly , easy to talk to and made al the ladies feel very warm and welcome.

I could NOT believe my eyes when I saw the FINAL product. I mean - W O W. I received compliments all night about how flawless and great my makeup looked. And, much to my surprise, the makeup stayed in tact for EVER. I had my face done around 11am and it was still in tact my 2am- this is coming from a girl with oily skin- not one dot of shine!

YOU ARE TRULY DOING YOURSELF A DISSERVICE IF YOU ARE NOT USING NADINE!

Thank you !!

Sent on 09/12/2018

raquel · Married on 09/01/2018

She's amazing! I've used Nadie, for a few of my occasions and love her work every time. 100% recommend her to do makeup.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

I love makeup and am picky; and Nadine is who I had to have on my wedding day. She did such a beautiful job on me, my mom & bridesmaids. She is so professional, followed up so quickly every time I emailed and is truly an artist. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Nadine Gave did my makeup for a wedding I was in. I’m always hesitant to have my makeup done out of fear that I will hate it, however she made me feel so comfortable with her level of knowledge. She made me look and feel beautiful! Not only that, she finished my make up at 8am and by 2am it looked the same. The day I get married she will surely be the one to do my make up!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Linda · Married on 07/14/2018

I set up a trial makeup session with Nadine and because of my schedule, family and friends weren't able to join me. As soon as I sat with Nadine, I was instantly relaxed and comfortable. She is sweet, thoughtful and professional. She offered suggestions, asked questions and listened about my dress style and the look I wanted. I loved what she did!!! On my wedding day I felt like a princess. Nadine used air-brush and lashes and I felt and looked amazing. I never felt more beautiful in my life. All of my girls and my mom also had their makeup done and each one felt and looked gorgeous. Nadine arrived on time and spent several hours with us. She made us all feel so relaxed and she fit right in. The day was fun and stress free. My makeup lasted all night long! At 3 am it looked as well as it did when she first applied it. I highly recommend Nadine. She is an amazing talent and I'm so happy to have had her for my special day.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Marybeth · Married on 06/15/2018

I had my makeup done for my son’s wedding. Nadine is an outstanding makeup artist. She is warm, caring and extremely talented. She discussed what she thought would look best for my skin tone, and my skin looked flawless. She played up my eyes and I was thrilled. I was so pleased with the finished result. The makeup photographed so well, I love how I look in the wedding pictures! I will definitely have Nadine do my makeup for all future occasions!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Michelle Alvarez · Married on 05/25/2018

Stress Free and the PERFECT Artist!!

Nadie was the perfect person to work with on my wedding day! As stressful as the day was, she made the make-up portion completely enjoyable. The makeup came out exactly how I wanted and LASTED all day! I couldn't be happier with the result.

She's the artist you need if you're looking for a stress-free, long lasting makeup experience on your wedding day! Thanks again Nadie!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Tania · Married on 05/19/2018

Nadine was absolutely amazing. She made all the girls including myself feel great and always made sure we were happy with how we looked. She was on top of the schedule and finished right on time. The makeup lasted all day which with the heat that day was incredible. I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Margaret · Married on 04/28/2018

I am not one who wears a ton of makeup. So when it came to my bridal shower and wedding makeup, I was concerned. As soon as I sat in Nadie’s chair for my bridal shower all that concerned disappeared! She gave me the exact natural look I wanted and more. I knew from that moment I wanted her for my wedding day! Nadie was patient with all my uncertainty and reassuring. I wanted a flawless look and she gave that with ease. My entire bridal party was highly pleased with their makeup that lasted an entire day of wedding craze! I could not have felt happier and more beautiful on my wedding day without Nadine’s help! I HIGHLY recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jane · Married on 04/14/2018

I've hired Nadine a few times to do my make up and always recommend her to my friends and family. She is a fantastic artist and knows how to achieve the look I want. She is professional and great at what she does.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2018

I cannot say enough about Nadie! She is fantastic to work with & a true artist. She has a way of making you feel completely comfortable as soon as you sit in her chair. She takes her time to listen to exactly what you want and works with you create the perfect look! I was so happy with my bridal look and all of my girls were thrilled with their makeup as well- we all looked amazing!! I was concerned with my makeup lasting throughout the day (especially since I knew I was going to be all over the dance floor during the reception - and i was!), but it never moved! We looked flawless all night thanks to Nadie! I highly recommend her to any bride-to-be! She's fun, an absolute professional, and so talented!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Catherine · Married on 03/17/2018

Nadine did my make up for my wedding and words can’t even describe how happy and content I was with her phenomenal service. From the moment I booked her, to make up trial, to confirming wedding day details and to the very last moment she was amazing! I still keep getting compliments about my make up that day. I truly recommend her with honestly you will not regret doing so.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/01/2017

I chose Nadine as my makeup artist for my wedding because I got a fabulous recommendation for her. I was not disappointed at all! She was the BEST. Not only did she do an amazing job with my makeup but she was funny and helped me be stress free on my big day. I would 100% use her again and recommend her to other brides to be.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Allison · Married on 12/01/2017

Makeup came out perfect. Professional, flawless, and perfect makeup for my wedding. Loved working with Nadine - she listened to what I wanted and made it happen.! Awesome experience.

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2017

Nadine was very easy to get along with! My makeup last all night and looked amazing! She really listened to what I wanted, and my bridal party loved the way we looked! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lyndsie · Married on 11/17/2017

Being a freelance artist, myself, I have never been fully satisfied with another makeup artists’ work on my face UNTIL Nadine began doing my makeup. She always does quality work and i trust her so much to the point where I basically let her do what she wants to my face now by just telling her what occasion i’m getting dolled up for. Once i leave her chair i leave feeling and looking my absolute best. I always refer her when someone is looking for an artist for their special day

Sent on 07/27/2018