N-D Mixx Productions Reviews

115 | Kapolei, HI

115 Reviews for N-D Mixx Productions

Mariacecilia · Married on 01/17/2016

Gil and Fran was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. They felt like family and was so accommodating. They worked with our program to a T and very fast in responding to any question or concern we had. Fran designed our gobo exactly how we wanted and gave us beautiful options to choose from. Gil's Dj expertise and chill attitude made our night so relaxed and everyone enjoyed the music. He was able to make a remix of our first dance and entourage dance. I can't wait to see them again at my cousin's wedding in a couple of months!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Gil played great music for during dinner and dance party. We asked him to play country music during dinner and gave him a list of all of our favorite dance songs. He played all the songs we loved and was a joy to work with! Thanks!

Sent on 02/01/2016

ND Mixx is an excellent choice! !
    We came from Canada. .met up with them a few days before the wedding. .and they were so laid back but extremely professional. We were not worried about anything based on that meeting.
    On the day of the wedding Fran and Gil were amazing.
    We had them for the entire day...music and MC.
    They took all my wishes and made it work!
    I never got off the dance floor :) and all my guests raved about the music. .great choices to fit the crowd.
    Much appreciated. ..
    They are highly recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Donna · Married on 11/07/2015

Fran and Gil were awesome! They always responded quickly, were super communicative, & even came out to our location a few days before the wedding to go over details in person. Our wedding day was a fun celebration, and the music provided was right on point! Fran and Gil were so warm and friendly, they felt more like family......
    Having them as our vendor was a perfect fit, and I can't imagine my perfect day without them. I am a completely - more than satisfied customer.

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

We felt the same way, Donna! You and your family were great fun and we enjoyed ourselves throughout the process as much as you did. All the best to you and Nate!

Robert · Married on 10/24/2015

We first heard of NDMixx through online reviews and liked what we saw. We decided to meet with them and a few other vendors. What NDMixx did that no other vendors were able to do was listen to our needs. Gil and Fran understood exactly what we were looking for and with their combined team with Emcee Glenn did an amazing job for our wedding. They were able to meet with us and keep all appointments, able to also give us valuable professional pointers to help us plan our special event. We appreciate their honesty and integrity, most importantly felt confident in their abilities. To all couples planning on getting married and all others needing quality Dj/Emcee service, definitely consider NDMixx for your next event. My wife and I are extremely happy we did and so will you.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Stephany · Married on 09/24/2015

Amazing amazing! I am a Wedding Planner from Los Angeles who planned a destination wedding in Haleiwa, Hawaii. Luckily, with experience, I was able to pull my first and my own destination wedding with out a sweat. However, I did get down to really reading customer reviews of all vendors I decided to commit to. Finding this DJ was easy peasy because it seemed like NDMixx was in every Hawaiian wedding posts/social media out there plus they had such great customer reviews- which is so important to me coming from a service provider as well. They made our wedding day SO much FUN! and playful! They followed my event timeline to the T ... but best of all, Gil knew OUR crowd, rocked the event with songs we LOVE, which equals to dancing our butts off! One of my top priorities is to ensure my guests had a BLAST, and they did! Thank you Gil & Fran!

XOXO,
    Stephany & The Cloud9Wedding Team
    www.cloud9wedding.com

Sent on 01/31/2016

Rhea · Married on 08/29/2015

N-D Mixx was not only my DJ, but also provided uplighting and Gil was my emcee for my wedding. I was planning our wedding from Washington state, but my husband and I is originally from Hawaii, so it was challenging to plan an out of state wedding. Fran was awesome to work with, she handles a lot of the booking and e-mails for the company. She responds quick via email and they both worked with pricing with me. I met with Fran and Gil one week prior to my wedding, and they are such a great team. They are easy to work with and they will ask appropriate questions to make my wedding go smoothly. I loved working with them, and I want to thank my cousin who highly recommended them for my wedding, since they did hers.

I can't thank them enough on how beautiful the uplighting was, I got compliments about the songs they played, and how great the emcee was. Thank you so much!

Kelly · Married on 08/21/2015

N-D Mixx (Fran and Gil) were such a blast to work with. We hit it off with them upon our first meeting. Email response time was very fast and they provided us with great input when we asked about certain aspects of our wedding. They are professional in every way and we are very glad we hired them to DJ and MC our wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Fran & Gil are amazing people to work with! I love their bubbly personality, reliability and professionalism. We booked them for MC and DJ services for our wedding day (both ceremony and reception) and everything was superb! Not only they are experts in this type of services, they are also kind, genuine and simply just wonderful people to work with. We couldn't be happier to have booked them for our special day and would highly recommend N-D Mixx to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2016

DJ N-D Mixx was such a great choice for our wedding. We had a handful of "musts" for our wedding, and we let him figure out the rest. He is great at choosing music everyone will love, and want to dance to. He was very prompt and professional when we were communicating. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/20/2016

It was great! Very professional and met with us beforehand to make sure we were on the same page for the big day.

Noelle · Married on 05/09/2015

We can't rave enough about N-D Mixx Productions - from our 1st meeting to our wedding ceremony through the reception - they were fantastic! They had everyone from teens to "middle agers" on the dance floor and people walking by on the beach started dancing too! Had every single song we wanted and the entire evening was great fun. Many guests said that our wedding was one of the funnest and we thank N-D Mixx for helping to make our special day and night memorable! We highly recommend them!!

Marie · Married on 03/19/2015

Fran & Gil are awesome! We used ND Mixx for our wedding this past March. Music is so important to me on so many levels and I was a little worried being a destination bride coming to an area where I don't know any DJ's emcees Etc. Fran & Gill took that worry away from me right when we started working together. Fran helped me picked out traditional wedding songs to walk down the aisle too and they even met us at our hotel before the wedding to go over the songs and music we would like. The music was perfect the emcee (Gil) was perfect and everything ran so incredible smooth. If anyone needs advice on vendors and where to get married in Oahu, this is the people you want to work with! trust me :)

Sent on 07/10/2015

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

We love when a couple cares as much about music as we do! We had a lot of fun helping you with suggestions and putting together playlists based on our conversation at the hotel. The actual party was a blast for us as well. We're so glad everything was to your liking!

Jessie · Married on 03/13/2015

Fran & Gil and the team at N-D Mixx Productions were amazing! Friendly personalities and great people. They did an amazing job and we highly recommend them!

Chris · Married on 10/24/2014

Gil was the DJ and MC at our wedding. Gil and Fran work perfectly together to provide an end to end seamless experience. They met with us initially via video conference, they corresponded conveniently through email to organize the details and met with us once again the week of the wedding to finalize the program for the ceremony and reception. The music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing after dinner was on point and we had many guests comment the DJ/MC played great music and was really funny and charming.

Sent on 11/12/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

You had a great team of vendors working with you to plan your big day and we were glad to be part of that team! Thanks for trusting us with a lot of the music choices and letting Gil run with the program. We really enjoyed working with you and Erlyn!

Don · Married on 10/18/2014

This review is about 5 months over-due. So happy to have Fran and Gil take care of us. Music sets the mood for almost everything and Gil is an excellent DJ that keeps the party moving without any dead spots. Our MC - Glenn, kept everything organized and entertained. He brings the right amount of humor and seriousness throughout the night.

We're very happy to have used N-D Mixx as our DJ's and have had nothing but great things to say about them!

Sent on 03/03/2015

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure being part of your wedding. You and Tiane had a wonderful vision for your reception and we were glad to help make it happen!
  • Bryant & Cris

Bryant C. · Married on 08/08/2014

N-D Mixx!!! one of the best wedding investments we've ever had!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! I'm super happy that i listened to the great reviews from their previous clients! and not only they provided great service for DJ and hosting... they also mix our first dance number which turmed out GREAT + finding me a karaoke song for my mom as part of our surprise for FREE + 2 x gobos for the dance floor and wall + uplights all over the room with a killer deal!! Fran and Gil have always been so super nice and patient with me all the way... I am very thankful that I found them. They have given me extra extra 100% quality with their workmanship and friendliness. Its very hard to find vendors that actually care and not just the money. I honestly think that they should have charged me more than what they offered because of all the extra details they provided. Our wedding turned out AMAZING and they are part of the reason. Fran and Gil.. Thank you so much for everything!! Best of luck to the both of you and I truly feel that more and more luck are coming your way! :-)

Sent on 09/11/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

When you booked us even before having a venue all those months ago, we knew we'd have to make sure everything exceeded your expectations! Thank you for being in touch from the beginning of your planning process and giving us the chance to get to know you. That definitely made it easier to give you the personalized experience you expected!

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2014

Our wedding planner referred us to N-D Mixx, what an awesome referral! We booked Gil for our Ceremony, Reception, and as our MC.

From the get go Fran & Gil were amazing to work with! Super quick at responding to emails and phone calls and they both made the process smooth. We really liked the music questionnaire they had us fill out. It definitely made us think of what songs we wanted played at the wedding, something we kind of left on the back burner until a month before. We ended up having a huge list of songs we wanted played and quite a mix of genres. I also had a surprise hula for my husband, and Fran & Gil helped me keep it a surprise and keep the song a secret!

Being a destination wedding, we were able to meet with Fran & Gil just a few days before the wedding to go over final music choices and the layout of the wedding. After that meeting we walked away knowing we made the right choice on choosing N-D Mixx not only as our DJ but as our MC. We felt like we had a connection with Fran & Gil which was awesome!

On the day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about anything! The ceremony music was perfect, Gil was a fabulous MC who kept the flow of the wedding on time, and the reception music was awesome! All of our pre-requested songs were played at one point throughout the night and the dance floor was never empty! Our flower girl literally didn't leave the dance floor the whole night, and there were people on the dance floor busting moves even though they never dance at weddings!

One of my favourite parts of the wedding is during dinner when you played an old school Frank Sinatra song. I was sitting dancing and humming to the music, and took a moment to take it all in. That song mixed with our stunning venue, flowers and décor…I instantly felt like I was in a movie! Best moment of the whole night! Thank you for playing that song at the perfect time I will never forget it!

Sent on 09/20/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

Thank you for validating all the time we spend putting together cocktail and dinner music for each client! It might just play in the background, but as you've pointed out, that one special song can come through to make even the dinner hour more special. We really enjoyed meeting you and Matt and a big shout out to Mother Nature for not making the day too damp!

Ryan · Married on 07/24/2014

Gil and Fran were AMAZING. They were one of our venue's preferred vendors and now I know why. They listened to everything we wanted and provided the exact type of music and atmosphere we wanted for our ceremony and reception. (They even took time to meet us a few days before our wedding -- since we were coming from the mainland!) The selection of music was spot-on and the party danced until they kicked us out. Which is what you want, right?

Sent on 08/15/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

Thanks, Ryan! Our job is easier when a couple is clear about the vibe they want for the party and you certainly did that. It was a pleasure to play music for you and your guests!

Merri · Married on 07/11/2014

We cannot thank Gil enough for the wonderful entertainment he provided at our daughter's wedding. The music selection was excellent, the soft turquoise lighting was a bonus and everyone had fun. You certainly surpasses our expectations. We highly recommend N-D Mixx!
    Thank you again for making our evening so perfect!

Sincerely,
    Ken & Merri Hertzler

Sent on 07/16/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

Thank you Ken and Merri! It was a pleasure working with you, Jessica and Jesse. I hope you were able to relax on the day of the wedding and enjoy the efforts of your early preparation and great planning! It was great to be part of the awesome team of vendors you chose to work with. Much aloha to you. :-)

Fran & Gil are amazing at what they do. We demanded a lot from them and they came through. We choose them for our DJ & Emcee service because of their quick responses through e- mail. Glen , our Emcee was great. He kept our guest entertained and kept the timeline flowing. These guys are very professional and their e- mail responses were very fast . Our meetings were on time and very comfortable. Very easy to talk to Fran & Gil. We would recommend them to all our friends and family .

Sent on 07/08/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

If all your friends and family are as easy to work with and ready for fun as you two were, bring on those referrals! So glad everything went well!

N-D Mixx productions keeps the party going! Our guests had a blast and danced until the very last song. Over three weeks later, people are still talking about it and we still receive compliments about how fun our wedding was and N-D Mixx was a huge contributor to our success!

We love Gil and Fran! Gil and Fran are the type of people that you want to continue to meet with, even after the wedding! They both have such a great sense of humor! Any questions we had prior to the wedding were answered immediately. They are so professional, honest, hard-working and trustworthy. I had no worries about the flow of the reception on my big day. They took care of it all and the ballroom looked so beautiful.

The services we used were: sound system for the ceremony, slide show projectors for the reception, emcee and DJ services, uplighting, and monogram. They made the sound system so easy to plug in for our musician to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour. The sound was clear and our musician truly appreciated not having to bring his own sound equipment. The slide show projectors they brought were placed on each side of the sweetheart table. The size of the projectors and clarity of the photos was perfect. The Emcee also had a great sense of humor and positive energy that had everybody smiling and laughing. We choose a nice green uplighting with a monogram on the back wall. We absolutely loved it!

If I could get married every year, I would work with Fran and Gil every time! They know the business well and are extremely easy to work with. Their services are budget friendly and of high quality that you can't find anywhere else!

Thank you so much N-D Mixx! We couldn't have done this without you!

Sent on 07/14/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

We've stopped blushing just long enough to respond! If anything, Gil responded to you and Mike's awesome spirit. You told us from the beginning you wanted a PARTY and that's what we set out to give you! We wish every couple were so easy to work with and we wish every party went as smoothly! Please do keep in touch.

Stacy · Married on 06/08/2014

Loved Fran and Gil! They were both easygoing and helpful. Found all of the music we wanted (even the weird ones) and we're able to make everything go smoothly. Really enjoyed working with them!

Sent on 06/24/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

There's no such thing as a weird song request to us! Music is such an important detail, we don't mind doing a little extra digging to fill a request. Not that your music was the least bit obscure (okay, maybe it was a little!).

Gil and Fran are really nice and easy people to work with. They both coordinated with us to make sure that our event program went smoothly and stress free. They even gave suggestions on music that we ourselves couldn't figure to use. Everything that we talked about was done from beginning to end. We enjoyed their business that we had them do our first daughters 1st birthday, our wedding reception and we'll be booking them for our 2nd child's 1st birthday. So book your event with them today and I promise you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 03/13/2014

Sumina · Married on 11/16/2013

N-D Mixx Productions was the perfect complement to our perfect wedding. My wife and I are probably the most particular of people, especially when it comes to our unwavering stance on genre of music to match very specific occasions. We are two people who firmly believe that with the right music, you can do no wrong, and with the wrong music, you can do no right. With that said, Gil was nothing short of awesome. Our basic request to him was simple. "nothing corny". Our taste and suggestions to Gil was deeply diverse, so much, such that most DJ's wouldn't have a clue how to put it all together and more importantly when to put it all together. We are always amazed at how many weddings we've been to and just walk away thinking that the party would've best been served without a live DJ. That was absolutely not the case with Gil. He came highly recommended, but from our previous experiences as guests at other weddings, we did have our doubts. If you're as picky as we are and have similarly been unimpressed by the music at other weddings, then we suggest you come up with a very strict playlist and do not let the DJ veer from that list. If on the other hand, you want to have your expectations surpassed and remember your wedding as the most special night of your life, then do consider working with Gil for your wedding or any other type of venue for that matter. If you want someone who is blessed with creativity and the type of vision who can capture the "feeling" of that one special night in your life, then you can do no wrong putting Gil on the turntables. Very simply, he caught the perfect song to match the perfect moods throughout the night. Gil could rock a party with the best of them. Our taste in music is deeply diverse and Gil is rightfully, just as diverse in his ability to spin all different types of genres. We wholeheartedly recommended Gil for his talent, honesty, professionalism, and downright dopeness.

Sent on 07/16/2014

N-D Mixx Productions's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to put together the music for you rather than limiting us to a strict playlist! We have to admit it was definitely a challenge for us, but after a little conversation during our phone conference, we understood where you were coming from and were up to the challenge. We strive to make each wedding special and customized to each couple and we're glad that in your case we hit a home run! Thank you for the kind words and for recommending us!