Mzz B Productions Reviews

Mzz B Productions View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
    Stephanie Married on 04/01/2019
    This was definitely a nice Treat and performance and extremely happy that we went. We had a terrific time on our date night dancing, drinking and singing along to all the tunes. You don't want to miss the next show!!! The next show is at the Horseshoe in Baltimore, MD on Saturday, May 20th. Hopefully we will see you there!!

Mzz B Productions's reply:

Thank you Stephanie, Mzz B Productions, are always ready to get the party started right. But if it was not for our fans and supporters like you, we would not be who we are today! Thank you for your strong support, Muah!
    Sharon Married on 04/14/2018
    Saw this band at Horseshoe casino (Baltimore) back in December, Sheer energy! they took us back with hit after hit. Then Hit us with some newer tunes as well, they even covered PRINCE..WELL! We had a blast, couldn't wait to book for my event.

Hello Sharon,
    Our energy comes from viewing our fans having a great time believe it or not! We select to perform challenging tunes and artists like Prince to show off our greater talents that others would not expect. Thank you for your comment, support and hopefully we would have the pleasure of seeing you at our next public performance in 2018!

Ebony Married on 10/21/2017
    Professional, and FUN!! We danced the night away with this band at my cousins wedding and now we'll be able to do it again at ours. My cousin said this vendor was very easy to work with & very accommodating.

Good afternoon Ebony,
    Wow that is impressive and yes we are easy to work with! We have to be because we are in the business of providing a service of sharing good times! No room for frustration just overall meeting great people, cooperation and sharing good memorable times, thats it!

Thank you for your comment and support Ebony!
  • MDEasternShoreBride
    Eboni Married on 10/14/2017
    Mzzz B and Company performed at our wedding and they were AMAZING. Our guests are still raving about their fantastic performance and everyone wanted them to play for longer, which is a good way to end a party! They had an amazing selection of songs, learned quite a few of our favorite songs as well, and they really make every song their own, with original touches. We used them for our ceremony (guitar/keyboard/vocalist), cocktail hour (jazz band), and reception (full band) and they hit every mark and did every thing we asked. They also MCed the wedding which was also very useful and coordinated well with our other vendors. Leading up the wedding, they were incredibly responsive via email and changed things even up to the last minute before the reception. My husband really wanted true musicians for our wedding as opposed to a "wedding band" and Mzzz B and Company absolutely fit the bill. Hire them - you won't be disappointed!

Mzz B Productions's reply:

Eboni, from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for taking a chance and trusting our services provided. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and judging by your family and friends that have attended, the two of you are truly loved by many!

The service that you have requested of us was very easy to provide because it is what we do and what all customers should expect! We were blessed to have shared a new journey in your life of love and happiness!

We wish for the two of you all the best and hopefully we can reconnect again in the near future!

Cheers,
    Ginna Barilone
    Owner of Mzz B Productions,LLC
    Chanay D. Married on 08/12/2017
    Mzz B and her band were amazing! Even with the last minute change to my venue. All our guests were talking about the live entertain and I love the professionalism and great spirits from everyone in the band.

I have know Mzz B for many many years! ( all my life) when I was given the opportunity to hire her and her band for my wedding I couldn't pass the opportunity. If you're looking for great voices and fun vibes contact her staff

Mzz B Productions's reply:

Good afternoon Chanay & Darren!
    It was our pleasure to have shared your special day! I have watched you grow up to be a beautiful young lady! You have a wonderful new life, husband and child and I wish nothing but the absolute best for you through your journey. We had an amazing time and watching your parents get down on the dance floor was epic! i will see you soon but in the meantime sending all my love!
    Adrian Married on 08/12/2017
    Mzz B productions gave an Awesome performance. Can't wait to see them again. Thank you for a great time.

Hello Adrian,

One great compliment deserves an overall response. Your catered cuisines were scrumptious! It was great to hear that you are finding a new career within culinary arts. If you need my assistance with helping to push your business please contact me to help make it happen. Customers need to know about your delicious foods!

Cheers,
    Elaine Married on 08/12/2017
    Mzz B productions performed for my daughters wedding last night and was amazing. They were very professional and accomdating.

Hello Elaine,

Professionalism is all that we are and thank you for choosing us to provide the entertainment that you've acquired. If ever in need for our services again, please contact us and we will be happy to do it all over again!

Sheliese Married on 08/12/2017
    Mzzz B productions played at my God Sister's wedding on 8-12.... can you say AMAZING! This band was very professional and the sound/melodies blended perfectly Throughout the reception! Highly Recommended A++++

Hello Sheliese,
    We thank you dearly for this wonderful comment about Mzz B Productions! Thank you for noticing our style and melodic blend of singers and musicians. Professionalism is what we strive for at every single performance and at every single event.

Carliesa Married on 07/04/2017
    All I can say is WONDERFUL! The residents, staff and families trully enjoyed the performance, it was such a pleasure and we are all looking forward to having them back, I highly recommend them you will not be dissappointed!

Carliesa Meakes, Director of Life Enrichment

Hello Carliesa,
    It was our pleasure to accommodate your patrons at a very discounted rate! We've enjoyed performing the jazz tunes in which the seniors sang along as the musicians performed. We look forward to accommodating the seniors again perhaps sometime in 2018.

Christina Married on 06/10/2016
    I cannot say enough AMAZING things about this wonderful group of musicians! From the moment I reached out, Ginna was so helpful, responsive and professional. She worked with myself and the wedding planner to craft a unique performance. I wanted to surprise the bride and groom with a reenactment of the song "All You Need Is Love" from the movie Love Actually. This request was a little out of the box and also last minute, but they made it happen! Please book them for an unforgettable music experience!!!

Hello Christina,
    We thank you so very much for allowing Mzz B Productions with surprising your best friend on her special day! The amazement on her face was simply priceless!
    You had the perfect plan and the perfect band to make this all happen!