10 Reviews for Mzz B Productions

Cocktail Hour (1)
MC (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
Sample Music (1)

This was definitely a nice Treat and performance and extremely happy that we went. We had a terrific time on our date night dancing, drinking and singing along to all the tunes. You don't want to miss the next show!!! The next show is at the Horseshoe in Baltimore, MD on Saturday, May 20th. Hopefully we will see you there!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Band

Saw this band at Horseshoe casino (Baltimore) back in December, Sheer energy! they took us back with hit after hit. Then Hit us with some newer tunes as well, they even covered PRINCE..WELL! We had a blast, couldn't wait to book for my event.

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Professional, and FUN!! We danced the night away with this band at my cousins wedding and now we'll be able to do it again at ours. My cousin said this vendor was very easy to work with & very accommodating.

Profile Picture Ebony, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mzzz B and Company performed at our wedding and they were AMAZING. Our guests are still raving about their fantastic performance and everyone wanted them to play for longer, which is a good way to end a party! They had an amazing selection of songs, learned quite a few of our favorite songs as well, and they really make every song their own, with original touches. We used them for our ceremony (guitar/keyboard/vocalist), cocktail hour (jazz band), and reception (full band) and they hit every mark and did every thing we asked. They also MCed the wedding which was also very useful and coordinated well with our other vendors. Leading up the wedding, they were incredibly responsive via email and changed things even up to the last minute before the reception. My husband really wanted true musicians for our wedding as opposed to a "wedding band" and Mzzz B and Company absolutely fit the bill. Hire them - you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Eboni, 10/14/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Mzz B and her band were amazing! Even with the last minute change to my venue. All our guests were talking about the live entertain and I love the professionalism and great spirits from everyone in the band.

I have know Mzz B for many many years! ( all my life) when I was given the opportunity to hire her and her band for my wedding I couldn't pass the opportunity. If you're looking for great voices and fun vibes contact her staff

Profile Picture Chanay & Darren, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mzz B productions gave an Awesome performance. Can't wait to see them again. Thank you for a great time.

Profile Picture Adrian, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mzz B productions performed for my daughters wedding last night and was amazing. They were very professional and accomdating.

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Mzzz B productions played at my God Sister's wedding on 8-12.... can you say AMAZING! This band was very professional and the sound/melodies blended perfectly Throughout the reception! Highly Recommended A++++

Profile Picture Sheliese, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

All I can say is WONDERFUL! The residents, staff and families trully enjoyed the performance, it was such a pleasure and we are all looking forward to having them back, I highly recommend them you will not be dissappointed!

Carliesa Meakes, Director of Life Enrichment

Profile Picture Carliesa, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about this wonderful group of musicians! From the moment I reached out, Ginna was so helpful, responsive and professional. She worked with myself and the wedding planner to craft a unique performance. I wanted to surprise the bride and groom with a reenactment of the song "All You Need Is Love" from the movie Love Actually. This request was a little out of the box and also last minute, but they made it happen! Please book them for an unforgettable music experience!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System