Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for MyWeddingMyStyle

4.7
Reception (2)
Ceremony (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Wow just wow!!! ... Chastity and Lisette put together My Daughters Engagement Party!! And I could never have imagined how they turned a simple room into an elegant place!!... Chasity and lisette are truly professional party planner!..Even steve the DJ! From NY Sounds was great!! I could not thank them enough and I could not have done it without them for making my evening completely special!!... looking forward to them planning my daughter's wedding... I can only imagine what it's going to be!!..I would hire them if I were you!!... truly they deserve like 10 Stars not 5!! Totally awesome!!

Profile Picture jeanine, 12/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Chasity not only made a magical bridal shower with her very unique talent but she helped even behind the scenes the day of event to make sure everything flowed perfectly! The flower wall was gorgeous!!! Thank you so much! She will be my forever planner!!! Love Renee & fam!! Xo

Profile Picture Renee, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

MyWeddinngMyStyle has completely made my day! Chasity has done everything she can to make my day perfect! I am so pleased with every detail and very happy to have gained a friend. Book with her and you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Erica, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

MyWeddingMyStyle with Chasity made my 60th Birthday Party the best I ever had. The decoration made me feel like I was very special. People are still talking about it in February and the party in January. My wife who gave me the party said working with Chasity was a wonderful experience, she was there to help with any concerns. Her work ethics went far and beyond my wife expectation. Believe me any event we have in the future we will be calling on Chasity. Thank you

Profile Picture GARY, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From day 1 the service was great. Friendly polite and made everything just right .. My daughter's quinceañera was perfect. And not to forget the DJ was amazing. I am definitely using them again and will refer them to all!!

Profile Picture Hilda, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Without a doubt hiring Chasity was one of the best choices I made for our wedding! I SERIOUSLY could not have done it without her, she went above and beyond for me as our coordinator. On my search for a coordinator (our venue required it) I was extremely frustrated with how unhelpful and ridiculously over priced all the coordinators/planners were. Any tiny detail that I asked was met with arrogance. They didn't care at all to work with my budget when it came to vendors and just made my life more difficult. Chasity truly loves what she does, and i believe that she does what she does not out of necessity or because shes money hungry, but because she truly enjoys her work. What more could i ask for?! She also ran after me quite a few times with a Tide pen after I dripped chocolate ice cream on my white gown as well as many other sauces from dinner, which I just thought was funny.
But seriously it was just so nice showing up at out reception space and having everything be perfect, with no stress on my part! Words can't describe how thankful i'am to Chasity!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Reception
0.6

I do not recommend MWMS. I should have read all the signs from day one. First, they send me a contract with someone else’s information (a party on a yacht) and then it has the wrong date. I mean c’mon you can’t proofread your own contract (2x) yet one of your selling points is your prior career in law? Then I told her I didn’t think she should be charging sales tax. First she disagreed but finally said I was right. I’m not sure if it this was a mistake or they were trying to get additional money. Again, my bad for not seeing all the signs! Against my better judgment I signed with her for day of coordination and I decided to give her the task of handling my flowers and coordinating event rentals.

From day one everything that was supposed to be so basic/simple turned out to be a disorganized mess (contract, flowers, meetings) to the point where I decided to just cancel my contract and start from scratch with someone more professional (yes it was that bad). Looking back this was one of the BEST decisions I made in my wedding planning. Upon termination of my contract THEY offered to refund $100 of my $400 deposit (even though that was steep considering we did one venue visit and exchanged a couple of emails). Even with the refund, which is no more difficult than writing a check, after 2 months all I got were contradicting excuses/lies. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and be patient but when their incompetence turned into lies, I was done. Don’t OFFER a refund and then come back and say the contract states no refunds. Why offer and then backpedal? That is so unprofessional! At first I thought they were just incompetent but now see they are also unethical. They try to sound sweet in their response (I'm sure from the negative review handbook) asking God to bless my marriage…MWMS you should be ashamed and instead pray for forgiveness for your dishonesty. Brides- do yourself a favor and hire a planner with more integrity, class and style.

Profile Picture Cori, 4/8/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know if you ever met someone and felt like you have known them
All your life but this owner of this company became everything I needed her to be and more I absolutely adore her and my wedding was more than fabulous. She went above and beyond even running to Michaels as my wedding began to get a garter because I forgot mine. I thought it would be hard to find someone to mesh with and bring my ideas to life but she exceeded all expectations. You can hire an expensive planner who will just hire other people to do the work or you can hire this company who will work hard for you. The passion for the wedding planning business is something they possess completely and that's the most important thing to look for in a planner. Hire them ! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User5641720, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

We hired Chasity as a day-of coordinator and got so much more. Chasity was always available by phone or email. We had a lot of questions and Chasity always had an answer and made us feel at ease and comfortable with the whole process. We had a special literary theme for our wedding and every centerpiece on each table was different and consisted of different elements. Chasity understood our vision perfectly. All of the centerpieces included DIY pieces that we built that were specific to each table and we were terrified of handing them over to someone who just didn’t “get it”. She has a background in law, so having another set of trained eyes to review our vendor contracts was a huge help.
Two weeks prior to the wedding she made contact with all of our vendors. She gave us a sense of ease and confidence that she had everything under control.
On the morning of our wedding it was raining. Chasity and her assistant Angie (who was super pregnant, and never complained once) were on top of it, coordinating the logistics between the DJ and Officiant, and communicating with the Bride and Groom to come up with acceptable alternatives. The weather cleared up at the last minute. She made sure everything got back on schedule. The Bride’s bustle gave the bridesmaids some trouble, but Chasity and Angie took one look and had it figured out in no time. Chasity also made sure that we had a moment to ourselves to reflect on the day and take a moment to breathe. After the wedding she was still in contact with us helping to close out some last minute vendor concerns.
In the beginning we struggled with the idea of hiring a coordinator, we didn’t think that we could fit it into our budget. Now we see that it was a no-brainer. The amount of time and energy and frustration we saved from hiring Chasity was well worth it and paid for itself a million times over.
Chasity is very professional and a wonderful person with work with. We highly, highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much Chasity for going up and beyond for my wedding. You are truly a genius and you hiring you as my wedding planner is the BEST decision I've ever made. I might as well call you the " clean up woman" bc you took care of EVERYTHING.. You did so much for me and for that I'm forever grateful.. Thank you again for leaving me with me wonderful memories to cherish for the rest of my life....

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Chasity saved the day when my rental company showed up almost 9 hours late the night before the wedding. Then the bartenders were late for a special toast during the ceremony. They stepped in and filled in the gaps until they got there. She executed everything on my list. I KNOW that day wouldn't have happened if she wasn't there. I highly recommend this team to run your day - it's worth the peace of mind. Plus, they're a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the best decisions my husband and I made to hire Amadoll Events. The service was exceptional! There was nothing that we needed that was not provided. The team went above and beyond to make our day function smoothly. I worked closely with Chasity Kyle and she was awesome!

Profile Picture Kathrynn, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish I could give Amadoll 10 stars!!! I will never forget how beautiful our wedding turned out because of Chasity (owner of Amadoll) and her staff. She truly is amazing. There was never a wrong time to call, text or email her. They insured that bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, families, the ceremony, the reception venue were all in sync. They were organized, punctual and extremely pleasant throughout the day and evening. My guests are still talking about how wonderful and beautiful our wedding turned out. You can tell that Chasity is not just doing this for business; she grows a special relationship with you and is happy to do this for you. I would HIGHLY recommend Amadoll Events to any future brides. Thank you for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Mileidy, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Amadoll Events has surpassed our expectations for wedding planning and day of coordination services! When my husband and I begin our wedding planning process it became very overwhelming, as we experienced a lot of hardships with executing a plan for our wedding properly. It was a breath of fresh air that we found Amadoll Events. Amadoll (Chasity Laugier and team) was able to provide us a beautiful ceremony and reception by understanding and executing what we envisioned for our wedding day. It meant so much to us that Amadoll was able to incorporate personal touches into our wedding that were meaningful and related to us as a couple. I can't express how thankful we are to have such a lavish event with a planning team that was personable, mindful of budget, and was able to manage vendors and all other aspects of our wedding from start to finish. 5 Stars for Amadoll Events is well deserved and I look forward to referring them to other potential clients in the future. Beautiful job and Thank you!!

Profile Picture User3972168, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a joy to work with Chastity and her assistant Jessica. They were very informative and they knew their stuff. They delivered on the job exceptionally well! I would definitely use them again for future events!

Profile Picture Mahalia, 8/8/14, 5 Reviews