15 Reviews for MYU Photography, LLC

15 MYU Photography, LLC Reviews

Melanie is so passionate about her work! We knew we picked the right person for our special day the minute we saw a sneak peek of our engagement shoot ! We enjoyed working with her, and admired her detail to each pose, lighting, clothing attire, to hair.
On our wedding day Melanie made sure she captured every moment.
She never stops ! She genuinely has a passion for what she does!
Thank you Melanie for all of your hard work, you really made it easy for us !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I got married in March and had hired Melanie as our photographer, she was a delight and very professional while incredibly fun and talented.

We first had our engagement session in November and really enjoyed her style, my wife and I know nothing about posing for pictures or what to do at all but Melanie was great in directing us and helping us get great shots with many backgrounds. She even accommodated our dog and took the time to coax him into the shots when he was so easily distracted. Melanie has a great eye for scenery and really works with you making sure that if you want anything specific that it will be part of your shoot.

For the wedding Melanie did an awesome job again, we had quite a lot of family members, some a little bit unaware of etiquette (to put it lightly) and Melanie was again a complete pro, never missing a great shot and capturing the entire day artfully. I really liked what I had seen on her blog before hiring, and was in no way at all disappointed in what she put together for me and my wife. It even rained on the wedding day but that didn't stop Melanie at all from coming up with creative poses and backdrops that really highlighted the venue and the wedding party.

Highly recommended, would definitely look forward to working with her again for any of our future events. Thank you Melanie!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melanie was awesome! Very friendly and professional. Definitely recommend her :)

Profile Picture User4110533, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have been happier with the services provided by MYU Photography. She shot both our engagement and wedding pictures. Melanie was professional and a pleasure to work with. Her prices are well below the DC average, although I don't suspect they will be for much longer. If you need any further convincing, just check out the gorgeous pictures on her blog!

Profile Picture User2389895, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Let me just say....Mel was such a pleasure to work with! She was patient with me throughout our two hour session photo shoot. She is super friendly and will make you feel comfortable no matter how awkward you might feel or look. I definitely recommend Mel to anyone looking for an easy-going photographer that will give you amazing results! I absolutely loved how my pictures came out. thanks Mel! A+++++

Profile Picture Aubrey, 11/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melanie did a fantastic job. She was helpful and flexible. She took the perfect mix of posed and candid pictures. My guests were impressed by her ability to take pictures without them even knowing she was there. We were very happy with her service.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melanie was a fantastic photographer. We sorted through over 80 photographers in order to find her. Her eye is spot on, she's personable, and her prices are very competitive. If you like what you see on her blog, then you'll be even more impressed when you become the person in her pictures. She captured every special moment and is able to put those moments into unforgettable memories.

Not only do we recommend her for whatever event you may have, but we also hope to use her services again in the future.

Thank you Melanie!!! You do fantastic work!

Profile Picture John, 6/25/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

MYU Photography produces great prints and a variety of services. Melanie is a great person to work with, is very responsive, and accommodating. She goes out of her way to make your day (or event) special and uniquely "yours". I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Melany, 2/5/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love Melanie, she is awesome, amazing and talented!!! You will love working with her!!

Profile Picture jenny, 9/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melanie is a person with many talents. Not only did she take our engagement pictures, she did my hair and makeup! She has everything you are looking for. She is flexible, proffessional, personable, and creative. We love love love our pictures and couldn't ask for more. If you want pictures that capture the little moments between you and your significant other, you will not be dissappointed with Melanie. Thanks for all your dedication and hardwork.

Profile Picture User722989, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie is so easy to work with and is very flexible to her subjects' suggestions. She works fast on her feet, and her creative eye is something to be valued. Not to mention that she is skilled with makeup and hair as well, a triple threat! I am usually uncomfortable around cameras, but Melanie's cheery and easygoing disposition helped me relax in front of her lens.

Profile Picture Lilian, 9/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melanie has such a passion for photography which shows in her photos. She has a natural artistic talent. I really enjoyed my session with her. I had engagement photos done and booked her for my wedding. She is just wonderful! Not only are her photos great, she is a great person. She is very pleasant to work with! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jen, 8/14/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are in the market for an engagement/wedding photographer, I highly recommend Mel from MYU photography. My fiance and I had the pleasure of working with her a few weeks ago for engagement photos, and we were thrilled with the experience. We wanted to take the pictures in our alma mater, and Mel was gracious enough to travel from the DC area to south Jersey for the shoot. Her former clients jokingly referred to her as a one-woman show: hair, makeup and photographer rolled into one. She helped me with my hair and makeup, and I'm extremely happy with how they turned out on camera. My fiance and I were a bit camera shy in the beginning of the shoot, and Mel's easy going demeanor helped us loosen up in no time. Our pictures were ready in less than 2 weeks, and they are definitely something to be treasured for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

Melanie did my engagement pictures and they were absolutely gorgeous!!! She is very creative and super easy to work with. She takes her work very seriously and we were able to get our digital prints within a week, which is unheard of. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that she did my hair and makeup too? Thank you so much for everything Melanie!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/14/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'd book her in a heartbeat! She does everything. hair/makeup/photo!

Profile Picture User1240452, 2+ years ago, 1 Review