Mystical Rose Floral Designs Reviews

5 | Brewster, NY

5 Reviews for Mystical Rose Floral Designs

Joanne · Married on 08/02/2014

The flowers were the "hit" of the day! No one could believe how beautiful they were. Not only that, they lasted over a week and a half in the fridge.I saved some of them for my albulm and will treasure them always. Patricia has a "super" talent and you can be sure I will highly recommend her to anyone who needs flowers.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Coleen · Married on 07/02/2014

Patty Brady and her service were so professional and accommodating. In the planning of a wedding in which there is so much to do, her calm manner was so refreshing. The flowers were beautiful and many asked "who did my flowers?"

Sent on 10/07/2014

judy · Married on 02/26/2014

Best Florist ever!
    i asked patty for a classic with a modern twist wedding bouquet and she delivers. I was very happy not only for my bouquet but also for all the flower arrangement that she created.

Patty gave us more than what a florist would do. She is very knowledgeable. Very professional. Very understanding and most of all she is very passionate on her profession. Not only that she gave us good advice during the wedding planning but she also help us decorate our cake ( on the day of the wedding, and if she didn't our wedding cake would have been very boring. thanks for that patty!!!)

i love looking at our wedding photos. I always smile whenever i looked at my bouquet and made me think of patty and how she made our wedding special.

i highly recommend patty from Mystical rose floral design to all the newly engage couple, sweet sixteen and all who are planning to have any flower arrangement! you won't regret because she is the best!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 10/05/2013

I was and am very happy with the beautiful decorations provided on my wedding day. I was extremely happy that we (my parents, my husband's parents and my husband) were all able to have each of their ideas captured by Patty. I loved my bouquet and it had everything that I wanted and more. Thank you Patty for being one step ahead of us throughout the entire wedding day and being a pleasure to work with. We loved everything provided and truly, not one complaint.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/07/2012

Great job! We loved our flowers and would use Patty again for any party we need flowers!

Sent on 10/08/2014