Mystic Lites Reviews

65 | Mesa, AZ

65 Reviews for Mystic Lites

Nancy · Married on 04/06/2013

Dan works so hard to make certain everything is perfect! We loved the finished product - our daughter's outdoor wedding looked magical!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Dan was fantastic! took my vision and made it a reality. super flexible and completely accommodating.

Sent on 03/12/2013

nicole · Married on 02/16/2013

we had a small back yard wedding and needed lighting to make it special. they gave us so many ideas that we didn't have to do anything but sit back and watch the magic be put up. it was especially helpful that they set up a few days early so we could make sure everything looked good and have time to adjust it after seeing it in the night time. and he coordinated everything with the rental company to ensure the tent was set up in time for him to do his work.

the lights around the wall, the pool and throughout the yard were spectacular. now that it's over my back yard seems so empty.

I 100% recommend this company for their attention to detail and making the effort to have the day be special. we were a small event and they treated us like a major event. the lights gave our event the special touch we needed.

and i can not say enough how flexible, professional, detailed and creative he was.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Mike · Married on 09/30/2017

Dan is a direct communicator and easy to work with. We exchanged ideas prior to meeting at the property and once I walked the property on install day, I flipped the script on him. Dan was super flexible with the change and easily redesigned the layout of the lighting. His suggestions were spot on (which trees to wrap as accents and where we could use some dimmers) and it all turned out great. I would definitely work with Dan again.

• Jane

Jane · Married on 11/23/2019

Super easy to work with!

Our venue recommended Mystic Lights and I'm so glad they did. Dan was super easy to work with and very friendly. The pricing was reasonable and added an extra special element to our wedding day!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Melanie · Married on 05/26/2017

Our lighting turned out beautiful!! He decorated a gazebo with lights and white paper lanterns. He also strung lights across our tables. He wrapped trees etc. it really made our reception stand out. He was quick getting things put up and taking things down. I would recommend Mystic lights for sure

Sent on 11/04/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/21/2015

Having professional lighting installed for our back yard wedding brought the event to a whole new level.
    The lighting added an amazing special effect to the setting as well as providing plenty of light for our guest seating. i wasn't sure if it was worth the money to hire a professional lighting team. I will now say it is worth every penny. Dan was professional and proficient he listened to my vision and brought it to reality. I highly recommend Mystic lighting for all of your outdoor lighting needs.

Sent on 05/04/2015

We had bistro lights with random chinese lanterns placed throughout the courtyard for dinner at our wedding. We were scared that the lighting would take away from the natural beautyof the venue, but Daniel was able to make it blend perfectly and our guests had no problem seeing everyone and everything. The only reason I gave a 4 instead of 5 on responsiveness is because we had our consultation just before the holidays and didn't receive a quote until a few weeks later. I am sure that it was a busy time for them with the Christmas season. Aside form that, I received email responses within the same day of any questions.

I would recommend this company!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Heather · Married on 02/25/2017

I have a great experience. The lighting enhanced my backyard wedding! I would use them again and again! Thank you

Rebekah · Married on 01/10/2015

Really quick and easy process for getting our lights figured out for our surprise wedding. Daniel was able to make our venue look exactly like we had planned. He was efficient with time and set up/take down went really quick.

Sent on 02/17/2015

amanda · Married on 04/19/2014

3.0

Daniel was great and his prices were very resonable. We had looked at some other vendors for lights and they even said they could not compete with his price. The lights were up and ready to go hours before the wedding! He hung up many tissue balls on the stings of lights for a very small fee. He even left us his tall ladder so we could hang some things. I would recomend Mystic lights to anyone.

Sent on 04/23/2014

shay · Married on 05/20/2017

4.2

Amazing work!!! the lights are beautiful

Sent on 03/16/2017

Rance · Married on 10/14/2017

3.5

The lights were beautiful and Daniel came first thing in the morning to fix a problem. The lights definitely made the wedding so beautiful at night!

• Allymonbanana

Allyson · Married on 11/05/2016

3.4
      3.0

We wanted bistro lights instead of regular Christmas lights that the venue could provide. The price was a little steep but the end result was everything I hoped it would be. Everyone complemented how the lights looked with the venue. They were easy to work with consult wise, and were quick to respond.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Looked Good But Showed Up 2 hours late with no explanation or apology

We hired Dan to do the lighting for our wedding. He did a wonderful job and everything looked great.

My only issue was that Dan did not show up at the agreed upon time (even though it was confirmed by us and the wedding coordinator a week before the event).

After an hour of waiting we called him and it seemed like he might have forgotten about our event. All together he was 2 hours late for setting up our lights. He got everything up in time but offered no explanation or apology for the delay.

It looked great but was very stressful wondering he would make it in time.

Sent on 01/13/2019