Mystic Lites Reviews

65 | Mesa, AZ

65 Reviews for Mystic Lites

Adrianne · Married on 12/19/2015

Daniel and his team were very professional. They made it easy to help create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2016

April · Married on 04/18/2015

The bistro lights looked great and the pricing was awesome, way cheaper than any other bistro lighting vendor I found with install.
    I am so glad we decided to go with lighting at our outdoor venue it provided a great ambiance for the dance floor.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Tasha · Married on 04/11/2015

Dan with Mystic Lites was great. We ordered several strands of bistro lights to be hung in the trees at our venue. He worked with us to find lighting in our budget. Him and his team were also able to hang the paper tissue balls from the light strings and trees since they already had the ladders! He was in contact when needed and very easy to work with. The lights were perfect and gave just the right ambience at our backyard style wedding. I would definitely recommend Mystic Lites!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Pamela · event on: 04/04/2015

Dan: Was very quick with his response. Came out wice to make sure things were in order. I would absolutely recommend him for all his services. It was a great 60th birthday party, Dan!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

I can't say enough good things about Dan and Mystic Lites. My daughter's wedding was at Shemer Art Center, and Dan transformed a beautiful courtyard into something very special with his lighting. One look at the courtyard and he immediately knew the best approach. We received many compliments on the lighting. Additionally, his pricing was quite a bit better than the other firms we considered. With a wedding there are so many details, and it is great to have vendors like Mystic Lites who ensure that it gets done right.

Sent on 05/04/2015
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 03/27/2015

I used Mystic Lites to set up bistro lights and tree lighting for my wedding reception. I worked with Dan who was friendly and very flexible. He came out to the location and worked with us to create a set up and plan that we really loved. On the day he came to set up I decided to add a few strands of light at the last minute which Dan had absolutely no problem with. Dan also worked really fast and professionally when setting up the lights. Overall, the lighting turned out really beautiful and we had so many compliments about the ambiance.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Kirsten · Married on 03/13/2015

Charming venue (Historic Heritage Square) made even more beautiful by the twinkling market lights and sparkling greenery from Mystic Lites. Dan was extremely easy to work with; highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Alicia · Married on 11/22/2014

From the very beginning when I contacted Dan at Mystic Lites through their website, he was very responsive to my inquiries. He was flexible when I added a tree lighting the week before and arrived very promptly at our wedding to set up. The lights looked amazing and added that extra touch. I would most definitely recommend for any lighting needs for weddings or other events.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Katie · Married on 11/15/2014

The bistro lighting was perfect for our venue. The price was right and the lights looked beautiful.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Alissa · Married on 11/01/2014

We used Mystic Lites for our outdoor reception. I could not be happier with the results! Dan was prompt with all communications. He also had everything setup the day before which gave me extra piece of mind. The lights were absolutely STUNNING! We got so many compliments about our lighting from guests. I would recommend Mystic Lites in a heartbeat for all your wedding lighting needs!

Sent on 11/05/2014

LaToya · event on: 10/24/2014

Mystic Lites handle my event with professionalism and added great value to the event. They were prompt and flexible. My anniversary event was a surprise for my husband and they were courteous and flexible in working around my tight schedule, keeping it a surprise. The lights were beautiful and hung perfectly. Dan offered great suggestions on staging the lights and I trusted his judgement. My guests were in awe. I will definitely recommend Mystic Lights to friends and colleagues.

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • User4209824 · event on: 06/21/2014

Dan was wonderful! The lights he installed were perfect for our event. Everything was done just as he had described it would be and even better. He took great care to pay attention to our concerns about overloading any electric circuits. Dan arrived promptly when expected for our initial meeting and for the installation and removal of the lights.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Allison · event on: 05/04/2014

Dan was great to work with! He had ideas and was willing to work around what we needed. Highly recommend using him.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Shelly · Married on 04/25/2014

The lights that Dan did for our wedding absolutely made the night! He showed up exactly when he said he would, and transformed my backyard. I wanted to keep them up forever! I would highly recommend Dan for any special event that you have.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Dan was great! He had done the lighting at our venue before, so he knew what I wanted when we contacted him. His pricing was very competitive, when I called other vendors they were A LOT more. We did everything my email and he was always responsive and professional. He worked wtih the venue directly to schedule set up and take down, so it was all very easy for me. My lights were up several days early, worked great, and everyone thought they were a beatiful and romantic touch to our wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • coangel816

Candace · Married on 04/12/2014

Dan with Mystic Lites was awesome. His services were affordable, he responded quickly every time I had a question, he arrived on time as well. The lighting he created for our wedding was amazing!! it created the most romantic, beautiful setting. everyone was talking about how lovely it looked! I would recommend Mystic Lites to anyone! Thank you again Dan, you made our wedding perfect!

Candace and Johnny Chandler

Sent on 04/23/2014

Kristin · Married on 03/29/2014

We loved working with Dan! I am an indecisive person and he was so patient and kind! When I pictured our wedding I wanted an outside garden wedding with lots of lights! My dream came true! He did absolutely fabulous work and we grabbed a handful of his business cards to spread the word to all we meet! My friend is using him for their wedding lighting in November!

Sent on 05/03/2014

My wedding was a destination wedding and I was unable to meet the vendors at the location to show them what I wanted. After working with a vendor for lighting and getting frustrated I decided to find someone else and came across Dan with Mystic Lites. I spoke to Dan on the phone and he understood exactly what I was looking for. He went out to the property that day and got back to me right away with a quote. Anytime I had a question he replied instantly. The day of the event Dan came out and when I asked him which palm tree the lights would stop at, his reply was "which one do you want them to stop at" which made this bride very happy! He made sure everything looked perfect and was exactly what I pictured. Dan was so easy to work with I would recommend him to anyone looking for event lighting. He definitely understands the true meaning of "customer service" and goes above and beyond to make sure the client is happy.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Mystic Lites did an amazing job with our lighting over the dance floor it really completed the room. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Daniel is amazing! He is very professional and always responded to my E-mails quickly. His prices are less than the competitors and he did an amazing job. The lighting at my wedding was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you Mystic Lites!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Megan · Married on 12/31/2013

We used mystic lites for our outdoor evening ceremony at Villa Siena on New Years Eve. Dan and his team did an amazing job!! It added so much romance and ambiance to the already so beautiful courtyard there! I am so glad we decided to add the little extra to our wedding. The service was so seamless that I never even met Dan! It was beautiful and I can't wait to send you guys some photos!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Rachael · Married on 10/12/2013

Dan was great, I contacted him while he was out of town and he was quick to respond, and got me the quote when he said he would. I found him through a Bride who had used him at our venue, and we wanted the exact bistro lighting she had so it was easy! We were struggling to find someone reasonably priced to do the bistro lighting in such a large venue. The lights looked great and added such a romantic touch to our reception!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2013

Dan and Mystic Lites were outstanding to work with. He was prompt, thorough and reasonably priced. The lighting he provided made our wedding reception beautiful!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Terry · Married on 04/13/2013

We chose Mystic Lites to do all the lighting for our son's backyard wedding reception. Dan Flynn, the owner, met with our family months before to get a sense of the bride and groom's vision. We felt very confident after our meeting with Dan.
    Dan and his assistant Scott placed all the lights the week before the wedding so we could all see how they looked, and were then able, if we chose to, tweak with more or less lighting. It wasn't necessary. It looked magical, and truly transformed the backyard.
    We had a string of lights decide not to work, and the poolman broke one of the bistro lights the week of the wedding, and Dan had those taken care of in
    no time. We were very pleased with Mystic Lites and would highly recommend them for lighting needs. Terry A

Sent on 04/16/2013

Damian · Married on 04/13/2013

Four days before my wedding, I contacted Dan at Mystic Lites in the hopes of having portofino lights for my outdoor wedding. The weekend of my wedding was a busy one for light vendors, with it being a popular wedding weekend. Dan met me out at my remote venue on short notice. Not only did Mystic Lites fit me into their schedule, but they beat all other competitors in price! When I arrived at the venue, the lights were in place, worked perfectly all night, and added a ton to the evening.

I thank Dan and Mystic Lites for adding so much to my wedding. After our initial run through of what I wanted, Mystic Lites handled everything from there, and freed me up to handle all the other last minute things one has to on days leading up to their wedding.

GREAT doing business with them.

Sent on 04/16/2013