My's Bridalterations Reviews

223 | Bristow, VA

223 Reviews for My's Bridalterations

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

My altered my dress to fit like it was always made for me. I had lost a bunch of weight since ordering my dress and I was worried of how it would look once altered. My made it a very loose fitting dress fit like a glove in just a few appointments. She is the best!!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations Elizabeth! And thank you for the wonderful opportunity and all the nice words!

Sophia · Married on 06/01/2018

From the start My, the owner listened to my wants and provided insight and advice with the alterations of my wedding dress and my second outfit. It felt as if she recreated my dream dress. She was absolutely fabulous. She also steamed both outfits. I had great reviews about my dress and that would not be possible with her.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Wishing you an amazing journey in your new road of life as husband and wife! Congratulations on your wedding day, and thank you so much for beautiful words, opportunity, and the FIVE STARS, Sophia!!!

Laurie · Married on 06/01/2018

I can not express how over , above and beyond they were with my project. I wanted to turn my wedding gown from 30 years ago into a christening gown for grand children for years to come. I was so anxious about the process and my vision. She was so kind, professional, and respectful of me and my gown. Not only did she understand what it was I wanted, she far exceeded anything I could have imagined. It turned out stunningly gorgeous. She was able to work with my schedule and was in constant communication with me. The price was also extremely resonable. Top 5☆ quality work and a beautiful person. You will not be dissappointed.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the love and all the beautiful words, Laurie! I had great time and I really enjoyed working with you and on your unique project for beginning-end!

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2018

My was so easy to work with. I needed alterations on a bridesmaids dress, but I only had a few days from the time I received the dress in the mail to when I was leaving for the wedding. My was very flexible and had my dress finished quickly. It fit perfectly. I would recommend her for any event!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you Kelly for the wonderful opportunity and the FIVE stars!

Savana · Married on 05/26/2018

My did an amazing job on my dress and made it absolutely perfect for my wedding day! I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your special day! Thank you for the FIVE stars and beautiful words, Savana!

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2018

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and the dresses came late and were way too big. My was able to alter the dress quickly and make it look great despite the sizing. I loved her so much, I'm taking my wedding dress to her!

Sent on 12/20/2017

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much so much Jackie! I can't to see your wedding gown!!

Regina · Married on 05/26/2018

My's Bridalterations is amazing! I needed last minute alterations to my bridesmaid dress, she took me right in and had the alterations done within 2 days. The dress fit perfectly! I will definitely be returning for all other alterations. Very nice lady, easy pay options, convenient and fast.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the Five stars and nice words, Regina!

Devin · Married on 05/26/2018

I loved my experience! Very attentive, responsive, and a beautiful outcome!! Would highly recommend.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thanks Devin for the nice words!!

Casey · Married on 05/19/2018

My was amazing. The dress looked like it hadn't even been changed, which was impressive considering all of the alterations she needed to make for me. Her prices were so reasonable too. Besides that though, My was extremely kind and made the process a breeze. She was very responsive and when I first reached out, she contacted me less than an hour later. I would recommend My in a heartbeat to any of my friends.

Sent on 07/08/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations Casey! Thanks for the opportunity, recommendations, and all the beautiful words!

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

This was one of the most budget friendly wedding alterations I came across, but the quality of service is not budget. I actually had two dresses, and both were altered to perfection. The length, the bust and the bustles were all perfect for my special day. I was convinced to stick with hook and eyes for the bustle, even though I have seen plenty break, but the shear number of hooks, and helpful hints from My, made my dress stay put all night long!

Sent on 06/12/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your special day! Thank you for the FIVE stars and wonderful opportunity, Jessica!

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

I called My the days before my brother's wedding because I needed emergency alterations. She was so lovely and did them immediately. Everything was perfect and there was no extra cost. I would highly recommend her for your bridal fitting or formalwear alterations!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kate!

Tammy · Married on 05/19/2018

I took a picture of what I wanted and verbally described the changes in fabric and style for the mother of the bride dress. She listened and when I went for my first fitting , her design took our breath away. It was better than perfect .

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity and beautiful words from both you/your beautiful daughter, Tammy!

Marie · Married on 05/19/2018

I only had my dress altered slightly but she did an amazing job on making the complete Mother of the Bride dress! It was absolutely beautiful!! She also altered the Bride's dress and took it from very large and frumpy to very fitted and beautiful as well as adding a sweetheart shape to the top and adding sleeves from the left over material. It turned out wonderful and the Bride was so very beautiful!!!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity, nice words, and sharing a great picture with us, Marie!

Margaret · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful pleasant experience!! Can’t say enough! I was a little skeptical when I saw we were going to someone’s house. But what an amazing setup she has for her business! So professional. Her work is superior!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding and thanks for the beautiful words, Margaret!!

Morgan · Married on 05/19/2018

My is wonderful! She altered my wedding dress, made my veil and sewed my belt onto my dress. My dress fit like a glove the day of our wedding! I couldn’t be happier with My’s work! She did a great job!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Wishing you two a very happy and blessed married life! We really appreciate you setting aside your time to share your wonderful memories, experience, and nice words! Congratulations, Morgan!!

Talia · Married on 05/19/2018

My was amazing to work with! She helped transform my wedding dress from large and frumpy to something that fit like a glove and absolutely beautiful. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. My went above and beyond to make sure the dress was exactly what I wanted and always listened. I know my dress would not have been what it was without My. I got so many compliments and I would recommend her to everyone!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding day, Talia! And thank you so much for sharing your beautiful moments, experiences, and nice words!

Kathryn · Married on 05/12/2018

My was fast, responsive and lovely to work with! I would absolutely use her again and have already recommended her to friends, who have also loved her!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity, beautiful words, and as well as several referrals, Kathryn!

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot recommend My enough to any bride in the area. First of all, her home studio is beautiful. When I arrived, I was still hesitant about my dress choice as it was a style I was not used to wearing. As soon as My started pinning and trimming, I saw my dress transform and all my fears went away!! It turned out gorgeous. On top of that, my dress had a very long, lace train, and My made the bustle so that I think I loved my dress even more bustled! It fit beautifully and was extremely comfortable. Go to My's Bridal Alterations and you won't regret it!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your nice words, recommendation, and opportunity, Bridget!!

Caitlin · Married on 05/12/2018

My was a dream to work with. She is seriously a magician. I had a size 10 dress that she took to a size 4 and you wouldn't have even known it was a different dress. She did AMAZING!!! I promise you will not regret using her services for your special gown. She is reasonable with pricing, very flexible with schedule changes, and does amazing work. She did my gown and my mothers dress for my wedding and we both could not be more pleased.

Sent on 06/21/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your special day, Caitlin! Thank you so much for your beautiful and giving us the opportunity to work with you and your wonderful mother!

Riley · Married on 05/12/2018

Such a easy and professional experience! She was so kind and altered my prom dress perfectly. An excellent small business and would definitely return for more alterations!!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

We are happy to hear that you satisfied with our services. Thank you for the kind words and Five star review, Riley!

Blakeley · Married on 05/05/2018

My was a pleasure to work with! We had three fittings for my wedding dress and she made sure that everything looked perfect for me! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you (Blakeley) for the nice words and Five stars! I had such a great time working with you and on your beautiful gown!

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

My’s Bridalterations was wonderful! My was quick to respond and schedule not only my wedding gown fitting, but also my mother’s and bridesmaid’s dresses. During the fittings, My was extremely professional, explained in detail the alterations she would need to perform over the dresses, and ensured that we felt comfortable in the dresses; noting that the prices were extremely reasonable. The end results of our dresses were fabulous and we could not have been happier. I will definitely be coming back to My’s for future alterations needed and I highly recommend My’s Bridalterations!

Sent on 06/27/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations Maria! Thank you so much for the beautiful words and giving us a wonderful opportunity to work with you, all the ladies, and your family!

Carolyn · Married on 05/05/2018

My is an incredible seamstress. I will only use her for any alterations we may need in the future. There is nothing she can’t do, truly gifted at her craft! We loved working with her.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity and beautiful words! Congratulations, Carolyn!!

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

When my dress came in late, My was able to fit me in and do the alterations just in time! It was a great experience.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity and the FIVE stars, Stefanie!

Andi D. · Married on 05/05/2018

Dress for my daughter’s destination wedding

My was amazing meticulous and professional. I have recommended her to several friends

Sent on 10/26/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice words and all the recommendations! We had great time working with you, your daughter, and all the ladies. My--