My's Bridalterations Reviews

223 | Bristow, VA

223 Reviews for My's Bridalterations

Kathryn · Married on 03/30/2019

My is the best!

My made my fittings and alterations so easy and comforting. She was helpful and patient, and also super quick! I never worried that my dress wouldnt fit or look “just right” because I knew I was in good hands with My.

Sent on 04/20/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

We had a great time working with you from the beginning to end. I also appreciate your patience with my tight schedule for multiple fittings. Thank you so much, Kathryn and congratulations on your big day!! My--
  • Kelly

Kelly W. · Married on 03/30/2019

If you need your wedding dress altered-go see My!!!

Scheduling fittings was so easy! My was so flexible when I need to change an appointment last minute. The prices were the most affordable I found by far! I drove 40 minutes from DC to see My just because her prices were that great! My dress fit perfectly. By the time My was done, it looked like it had been made just for me!

Sent on 04/27/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

We are so happy to hear you love our services! Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience and setting a side your time to write us a wonderful reviews! Your love and trust mean a lot to us and especially, you had to commute far away to our studio for multiple fittings --- We really appreciate your trust!! Congratulations, Kelly!! My---
  • Tayara

Tayara · Married on 03/30/2019

Pure Perfection

I found recommendations for My Pham through FB and then came here to check her reviews... There aren't enough words to describe how amazing she was to work with. My was so warm and welcoming from the first email. She did the alterations for my wedding gown, my daughter's junior bridesmaid dress, my younger daughter's flower girl dress -- and then she steamed the dresses for my mom, sister, and niece when they arrived in town for my wedding. My dress needed quite a bit of alterations including it being taken in at the sides and shoulders, shortening the back, hemming (i'm 5'3), and creating a 9 point bustle for the train. My dress had very intricate beading and crystal detailing and it was made of Chantilly lace. You could not tell that any alterations were made -- it was done so seamlessly with complete attention to detail. I can not say enough about how awesome our dresses turned out!

Sent on 05/15/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much and I am honored for the WONDERFUL opportunity to work with you, your beautiful family, and all your sweet ladies. I really appreciate you setting a side your valuable time to write us this wonderful review and sharing with us your great experience and all of your beautiful photos. Congratulations on marriage and thank you so much, Tayara!!! My---

Hope · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!!!

My was suggested by my wedding coordinator as a trusted seamstress. During my first appointment, she was honest about a dress that I had purchased and saved me lots of money in needless alterations. My was professional at every appointment! She guided me on the best way to bustle my dress, which was perfection! My is the BEST in the business and to prove it, I drove 3 hours round-trip for all four appointments. She is a lovely person who knows her stuff! You will not be disappointed in her services, I cannot say enough good things about her as a seamstress and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/05/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Hope, you were a simply a joy to work with! I cannot express how thankful and how honored I am that you chose to work with us and I am so happy to hear that the time you spent with us was nothing short of fulfilling. Thank you for your wonderful review and congratulations on your marriage.

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2019

Friendly, reliable, best in the biz

My Bridalterations was awesome to work with! I needed to get my dress altered quickly since my original alteration fell through. She was super friendly and her work was amazing!! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/26/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you on your dress. I was happy to help last minute and I'm so glad the end result was beautiful for your special day!

Amber · Married on 02/15/2019

My is so polite and the quality of work is amazing! She makes sure you are 100% satisfied in your product, and if you aren’t she will make chances so you never walk away disappointed. Speedy service as well! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/20/2017

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity and nice words, Amber!!

Aimee G. · Married on 02/11/2019

Professional and Understanding

I actually moved out of VA before my wedding and had to travel back and forth. My was accommodating, kind, and altered my dress perfectly! I have never felt as beautiful as I did in that dress. I cannot recommend her enough, and even my mother is sending her friends to her too!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing!!!

My did a phenomenal job! She really knows everything you will ever need to know. She gives you all your options and lets you pick without any bias. And the workmanship is wonderful!

Sent on 04/26/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our services Sydney! Thank you so much for the pleasant opportunity to work with you and for the kind review!

Alisha · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding dress alterations

My does AMAZING work! I’d recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

You are too sweet Alisha! Thank you so much for your kind compliments and recommendation. Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing alterations and service!

After the boutique where I bought my wedding dress quoted me $1500 for my wedding dress alterations, I called My. She was so helpful and had me text her pictures of my dress to give me a quote. I went for 2 fittings and then a 3rd for final pickup. My dress was PERFECT. She was so accommodating and helpful and totally exceeded my expectations. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thanks for all the nice words and we are so glad that you like our service. Congratulations, Caitlin!

Catherine P. · Married on 10/12/2018

Trusted wedding vendor!

Great attention to detail and experience. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2020

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind review and recommendation Catherine! It was a pleasure working with you!

Cynthia · Married on 09/06/2018

Wonderful experience!!

Blessed to have found My! She is a consummate professional. She was able to re- work my dress length and create bell sleeves instead of cuff sleeves. I also received it a week ahead of schedule. My also hemmed my daughter's bridesmaid dress and finished it quickly too but with utmost care. We will be using her again for future alterations, for sure!

Sent on 04/18/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the sweet compliments Cynthia! It was a pleasure working with you, as well as, your daughter. I look forward to working with you and your family again in the future!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

Profession and excellent quality

Thank you, My, for altering my wedding gown. Due to the dress I chose with a lot of beading the cost was a bit more than anticipated, but well worth it. My altered this dress to look like it was made for me. Very fast turn-around considering with covid restrictions the appointment had to be rescheduled twice. My had this done in one fitting! Her shop is super cute and clean! I would highly recommend My's Bridalteration to anyone. No need to look elsewhere to compare quality. My mom, can be particular about quality, only had amazing things to say about My's workmanship. I would definitely use My again for alterations. Thank you, My!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Jewel · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work

She altered my dress & customized it to fit perfectly.

Sent on 04/18/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and review Jewel! I am very happy to hear that you liked our work!

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2018

My first fitting experience was AMAZING. I've lost weight so my dress needs a lot of alterations. My was very reassuring and made me feel so comfortable. I'm so looking forward to my second fitting in July❤❤❤

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, Nicole! I look forward to see you again in July and I am sure you will be the beautiful bride!
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/30/2018

I couldn’t even wait to get home to leave My her review. I absolutely love My! She beyond professional and kind. She knows exactly what she’s doing and is so willing to work with you. Her price is fair and her service is impeccable. I would recommend all brides to come see My for ALL of your alteration needs. She simply is the BEST at what she does!

She helped me altered my size 14 dress to fit my size 10 body perfectly!!!! I feel absolutely amazing and beautiful in my dress all thanks to My!

On top of that she also helped altered my Ao Dai (Vietnamese traditional dress) for the big day!

Thank you Chi My! You are a god send to my wedding dress! You made this alteration process a breeze and enjoyable!

Sent on 06/25/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity and beautiful words! Congratulations on your special on this coming weekend, Tina!!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/26/2018

My was amazing. She was very accommodating and fit within my schedule to get my dress hemmed and bustled for my wedding day. I made the trip out there twice from Alexandria, and it was well worth the hour drive.

Sent on 06/13/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you (Rachael) for the Five stars, nice words, and the wonderful opportunity!

Jessie · Married on 06/12/2018

My was a pleasure to work with. She had availability when I needed it, was able to fit me in for multiple fittings before my wedding date, and I trusted her experience and opinion in the alterations needed for my dress. She also has an extremely pleasant demeanor, which is always a bonus when working with someone! And she kindly fixed a button that popped off the dress I wore to one of my fittings, even though I said "it's okay, I can fix it when I get home!" She responded with "do you really want to go home like that?!" while she was already threading a needle!

Sent on 06/26/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your special day, Jessie! Thank you so much for the beautiful words and wonderful opportunity to work with you!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

My is absolutely wonderful. A few of us (bridesmaids) used her for our alterations and couldn't be happier! She is efficient, professional, and extremely talented. I will surely be using her for my upcoming wedding dress alterations as well!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Thank you so much Sara!!

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

My was amazing to work with. When I scheduled my first meeting with her, she was very responsive and flexible. She was also very easy to get in touch with over e-mail, which I strongly prefer over phone calls since it’s easier for me to communicate that way while I’m at work. My’s alterations on my dress couldn’t have been more perfect. My dress was covered in beading and needed to be altered basically across the entire dress. I also had the sleeves completely changed since the style they originally were was uncomfortable. My dress was so beautiful in the end and fit me perfectly on my wedding day. Thanks again My for your beautiful work.

Sent on 06/13/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

You are so beautiful! Thank you so much for the nice words, opportunity, and sharing such a beautiful picture with us, Susan!!!

Corinne · Married on 06/09/2018

My was just wonderful! The process was simple and she was so incredibly flexible with my all hectic work schedule and the end result was perfection!

Sent on 06/14/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice words and wonderful opportunity, Corinne!

Connor · Married on 06/09/2018

My Pham was an absolute pleasure to work with! I went into my first fitting only thinking my dress needed hemmed, but My worked her magic and altered my dress in places I didn't even know could be altered and my dress fit incredibly! You can tell within minutes of meeting her that she loves what she does and is so excited to see a huge smile on every brides face. Her professionalism is top-notch and and the pricing was very reasonable. She also steamed and packaged the dress and veil so it was ready to go on the big day! After reading her reviews online and with recommendation from the bridal shop where I bought my dress, I made the 90 minute drive to her house to work with her and it was absolutely worth every minute! I cannot recommend My enough to provide the best services for your special day!

Sent on 06/21/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Wishing you both the good things that togetherness bring into life! Congratulations on your special day, Connor! And thank you so much for sharing your beautiful moments and experiences, setting a side time to show your love and support, and giving us the wonderful opportunity to work with you!

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2018

I would highly recommend My’s bridalterations for wedding dress alteration! Great quality and great price.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for the wonderful opportunity and nice words, Kristen!!

Tara · Married on 06/02/2018

My was wonderful to work with! She listened to my concerns and provided her expert advice! She was patient, flexible and reasonably priced. I loved my dress and would I return to her for any alterations needed in the future!

Sent on 06/14/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for the nice words, Tara!

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

My is absolutely wonderful! My wedding dress needed a lot of work however My completely fixed everything for my big day, the dress ended up fitting me perfectly and I couldn’t be more happy with the results and her service. She is a such a sweetheart and her prices are very affordable, she could probably charge a lot more considering the quality of her work!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your special day! We wish you a very beautiful married life with a lot joy and happiness, Hannah! And thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity and kind words!