My's Bridalterations Reviews

223 | Bristow, VA

223 Reviews for My's Bridalterations

Natalie J. · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional service and fair price

I went to My in a panic. Another alterations business quoted me $1100 because she had to take my dress apart due to poor quality boning and lack of support around my bust.
    I went to see My and she properly explained the issue and offered an easy solution, sew in a bustier which kept the girls lifted. That along with a 5 point bustle was just $275.
    Her store front is beautiful, well organized and makes you feel like a special bride. My is the best value for your dollar and worth the drive.

Sent on 09/08/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you Natalie for your review! It's as I always say, at the end of the day what's important is that you should feel beautiful when you are beautiful and I'm up to any challenge to make that happen! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Congratulations on your marriage Natalie!
  • Nikki

Nikki F. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Seamstress!

I couldn't have asked for a better seamstress for my wedding dress! She listened to what I wanted and made my dress even more beautiful! The bustling was amazing as well!

Sent on 09/26/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage, Nikki! May your days ahead as husband and wife be filled with a lot of happiness, love, and joy! Thank you so much for the opportunity, many kind words, and a beautiful review!! My Pham--

Claire R. · Married on 09/07/2019

Hands down the best place to get alterations!

I cannot say enough great things about My's Bridalterations! My was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very flexible in scheduling appointments, which was huge help since I commute from DC. Her attention to detail is unmatchable. I highly recommend My's Bridalterations!

Sent on 09/26/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Claire! I am beyond honored to hear that you chose to come to our shop from DC for your fittings and I am so glad that you found your experience convenient and comfortable! Congratulations on your marriage Claire!

Lara C. · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful work!

My did an incredible job altering my wedding dress so that it fit beautifully! She had to work with layers of complicated lace but made it flawless. And she was able to fashion me a beautiful matching veil out of the same lace!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you Lara for your review! I'm so happy with the way your gown and laced veil turned out, and I'm so glad that you loved them too! Congratulations on your marriage Lara!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2019

Miraculous!

My was able to make several big alterations to my dress with only one month before the wedding remaining.

Sent on 09/14/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for your review Lauren! One month is nothing when it comes to our burning passion to give you the most beautiful gown on your special day! It was wonderful working with you. Congratulations on your marriage Lauren!

Taylor S. · Married on 09/01/2019

My is amazing!

My's work is amazing! I walked in and she went to work right away. She was super receptive if I felt uncomfortable in any way! 100% recommend her to any and all brides!

Sent on 11/20/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your special day, Taylor! We could not ask for sweeter bride and thank you so much for many kind words!!

Min · Married on 08/30/2019

8/30/19 Wedding

I got my wedding dress altered from My's Bridalterations for my wedding on 8/30/19 and I loved how my dress turned out! I just moved to Northern Virginia a few months before the wedding and brought my wedding dress to My 2 months before my NY wedding.
    My was so professional and flexible to make sure to meet my requests. I kept losing weights as days were getting closer to the wedding, and she made sure to alter my dress perfectly as how I wanted. I also had the cups sewn in and I'm really glad I asked her to sew in as I didn't have to worry about picking the right undergarment and it was so comfortable until the end of the reception. On the wedding day, I got so many compliments from the guests and comments regarding how my dress was fitting perfectly especially after I lost lots of weight since I bought the wedding dress. I highly recommend My's Bridalterations for any wedding gown alterations as I loved how my dress turned out!

Sent on 09/09/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you very much for your lovely review and kind words Min! It will always be my life passion to ensure that the beautiful brides that come to my shop, leave looking and feeling gorgeous! And I'm so honored to have worked with you in ensuring that your gown was nothing but a perfect fit! Congratulations on your marriage Min!

Kristen R. · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience working with My!

My dress took longer to come in than expected and My fit us right in to her schedule! Reading that it typically takes 2 to 3 months for alterations worried me, but My was very relaxed and confident that she could alter my dress with plenty of time to spare. The dress turned out beautifully and fits like a glove! Don't look anywhere else! She is worth the drive and every penny.

Sent on 09/09/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Kristen! You were such a lovely lady to get to know and I'm overjoyed to have gotten to work with you on your gown! Congratulations on your marriage Kristen!

Kristin · Married on 08/17/2019

Alterations

I was referred to My from a wedding swap website and I am so glad I did! My dress came had scalloped lace on the bottom and she hemmed it so perfectly! And the bustle turned out gorgeous! I highly recommend My’s Alterations-the BEST in DMV area!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin for your review and for the compliments! You looking absolutely breathtaking in your gown, and we are incredibly thankful to have worked with you on your dress! We are so grateful for the honor! Congratulations on your marriage Kristin!

Vanessa · Married on 08/09/2019

August wedding

Awesome service would recommend and go back for all my services needed

Sent on 09/06/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for your review and recommendation Vanessa, it was a pleasure working with you; we'd love to see you again!
  • Lexi

Lexi B. · Married on 07/20/2019

Flawless work

My did a wonderful job with my dress. Everything was perfect and she took her time to show me and make sure I understood how to bustle my dress. I appreciated her attention to detail—everything came out flawlessly!

Sent on 09/22/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you very much for your review and for sharing your gorgeous photos with us Lexi! You are the one that looked flawless on your special day, and I couldn't be happier for you! Congratulations on your marriage Lexi!
  • Brittany

Brittany W. · Married on 07/13/2019

Fabulous Work!

So happy to have had My complete my dress alterations! She was amazing from the beginning. She responded to my emails right away and set up my first fitting based on my wedding date. She knew exactly what needed to be altered on my dress and she also listened to my suggestions. Her work was stunning and well priced! She took in the sides and bust, shortened the straps, hemmed the dress, and added a bustle. She even had to remove and replace lace and you would never know! She even gave me the extra lace to keep. The bustle was beautiful and unique and I received many compliments on it! She even made sure my maid of honors knew exactly how to do it. The alterations were completed over a course of 3 fittings and My was extremely flexible in scheduling them since I was an out of town bride. I’m so happy to have found My and worked with her! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you very much Brittany for your wonderful review and kind words! We take so much pride and put so much passion into what we do, and it makes me just so overjoyed to see it all come to fruition in the form of your smooth, convenient, and stress free experience, your beautiful gown, and your beautiful smile on your special day! Congratulations on your marriage Brittany!

Natalie W. · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing! Quality service

I could not recommend My Bridalterations more! She took such good care of me and I could not thank her enough. She made sure I got exactly what I was looking for and that I felt so comfortable leaving there! I was able to go to a first fitting then 2 weeks later to pick up my dress and it fit like a glove. She made amazing recommendations on what to do and it was beautiful. Quality service

Sent on 09/23/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, you are too sweet Natalie! I'm so happy to hear that you felt comfortable and relaxed at the shop--an environment we constantly strive for! You are a lovely lady and looked even lovelier in your dress, Congratulations on your marriage Natalie!

Allie M. · Married on 06/29/2019

Great service and very talented

I've had 2 bridesmaid dresses fitted here and they were both so perfect, I won't go anywhere else.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for your kind compliments Allie! We loved working with you and look forward to seeing you again.

Katie · Married on 06/22/2019

The best in Virginia!

My is the best seamstress I have ever worked with! She made my gown fit and feel absolutely stunning, and even fixed something on the spot during my final fitting. I am so glad I found her, because she made the entire alterations process stress free. Thank you for everything, My!

P.S. Their new location is gorgeous!

Sent on 07/02/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage! How sweet, beautiful, kind, and lovely of you, Katie!! We are so happy to hear that you love our services and the dress looks perfect on you! Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful opportunity to work with you, be a part of your special day, and setting a side your valuable time to write us so many kind words!! You are so gorgeous Katie and your wedding photos are beautiful and lovely!! My Pham---

Amber · Married on 06/22/2019

Bridal alterations on short notice

They did a fantastic job altering my wedding dress, especially since it was only about a week away. Their shop is beautiful and they give top notch customer service. Highly, highly recommend.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you very much for your compliments and recommendation Amber! The time crunch was a bit of a challenge, but your dress turned out amazing and we had a great time working with you at our store. Congratulations on your wedding Amber!
  • Chelle

Chelle H. · Married on 06/21/2019

My’s bridalteration

I love My’s her work is so beautiful and very professionally made. Im in the fashion Industry also I’m a Senior Army Military Spouse....with in the last two months I had three big events I needed gowns for... It was so last min but I got it on time and all three was so Beautifully done. Went to pick up my gowns and ask her for three more for three more events coming up....one I needed in a week before flying out she said to me no problem I will have them done. Thank you for making me feel Beautiful and comfortable throughout the whole evening!!!!

Dear Chelle,

My experience working with you for the last few years and recently on many of your beautiful dresses was amazing and I feel so grateful to a sweet friend and a wonderful client you, Chelle! Thank you so much! My--
  • Robyn

Robyn · Married on 06/16/2019

Choose My!

One of the most important parts of your wedding is that your dress fits like it was made for you! My is extremely skilled at making the dress absolutely perfect for you! She is truly kind, talks through what she feels needs to be done with your dress, and is extremely easy to make appointments with (texting!). The new store is gorgeous and she makes you feel completely comfortable! You can relax knowing that she will do an exceptional job because she is beyond talented in fancy gowns and she genuinely cares about making it literally perfect! She is amazing at changing the length of lace dresses, which is extremely challenging! Her family is adorable and adds to the experience. Choose My! I would recommend her to everyone! I can look back at my wedding pictures and enjoy them all because I feel beautiful in the dress she fixed!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, recommendation, and thoughtful words Robyn! It was truly an honor working with you, and it makes me very happy knowing you felt comfortable and stress free during your visits with us! It warms my heart and really puts a smile on my face, because you look absolutely gorgeous in your photos and perfect in your dress. Congratulations on your marriage Robyn!

Katie · Married on 05/05/2019

Expedited excellence

I reached out to My with 5 weeks before my wedding as my dress was a little snug after girl scout cookie season. She was quick to reply and offer multiple times to meet my busy schedule. Once there, she was nothing but professional. Her alteration studio setup was very welcoming and very professional. She was able to accommodate getting my alterations in and completed within 2 weeks. The dress looks and feels amazing. Highly recommend My for your alterations needs.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to work with you and setting a side of your valuable time to write us such beautiful review, Katie!! My--
  • Clare

Clare · Married on 05/04/2019

Very professional

Great experience. She helped me turn my dress around in a very short timeline!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for giving me a wonderful opportunity to work with you, Clare! And thank you for your kind words!!

Tanika · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing work

My did my wedding dress alterations and she did a phenomenal job. I’m small up top and big at the bottom. She altered my dress so it fit like a glove. She also sewed the corset bra in my dress. I definitely recommend her to anyone getting married or just need any dress altered.

Sent on 04/26/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage, Tanika! Thank you so much for your great review and recommendations!!!

Lisa L. · Married on 04/13/2019

Dress Whisperer

My was absolutely delightful! She was so accommodating, quick to respond and always willing to help. She definitely knows what she's doing. I bought my dress from Kleinfeld and I was very wary about getting my dress altered anywhere but Kleinfield but I felt very comfortable with My. She knows exactly what she's doing. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

I am so happy to hear you love and trust our services. Congratulations on your marriage, Lisa!! My--

Ellen · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing service you won't be disappointed

My's Bridealternations was amazing!! I needed alot done to my dress, and she made it look like the dress came like that. She also got the dress done super fast. You will not be disappointed with her service.

Sent on 05/04/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and the wonderful opportunity!! We are so happy to hear you love our services and that means a lot to us and future brides! Congratulations, Ellen!! My--
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Seamstress in the area!

My was wonderful! She listened to my alteration requests and did exactly that. My wedding down looked and fit perfectly! She also has a steaming service which worked wonders on my veil! Thank you My!

Sent on 05/02/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage! We wish you all the best, a beautiful wife/husband life with a lot of happiness and joy for many years to come! Thanks, Elizabeth!! My--

Kristin · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Dress Alterations

My alterations did an amazing job on my wedding dress. Before do anything to alter the dress My explained exactly what she would be doing before cutting or pinning my dress. This made me at ease & completely trusting My & the results were amazing. Highly recommend!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

We are so happy to hear you love and trust our services. Thank you much for the wonderful opportunity and a great review. Congratulations, Kristin!! My--