My's Bridalterations Reviews

223 Reviews for My's Bridalterations

• Sam

Sam K. · Married on 07/11/2020

My's is the best!!

I had a great experience with My's Bridalterations! My dress came in just 2 months before my wedding, so I was very worried that I wouldn't be able to get it altered in time. I did research on what my options were in the area prior to choosing My's because I wanted good quality work at a reasonable price . Communication with My was so easy and she was always very responsive. She has time slots that can fit any schedule (like that of a teacher working during a global pandemic) and she's very flexible if you need to change anything. I felt very comfortable telling My exactly what I wanted and she was honest in what she thought was best. She had my alterations done in a month and at a price that is very reasonable as far as wedding alterations go. I would absolutely recommend My to other brides and I will be visiting her for any other alterations that I need in the future!

• Rachael

Rachael C. · Married on 07/03/2020

My is amazing

Wow. My was incredible for my dress alterations! I couldn’t imagine my dress fitting and looking the way I imagined it when I first picked it up. My added a nude lining to a really specific part of the dress, she added beading to really complicated fabric, and made my dress fit like a glove. It looked better than I could have ever imagined! I really would trust her with any material/clothing.

Sent on 03/20/2020

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for your compliments and kind review Rachael! I loved having the opportunity to work with you and I'm so glad to know you loved your dress! Congratulations on your marriage!!

Cathy · Married on 06/27/2020

My is One of a Kind!

Working with My was truly a pleasure! If you're looking for someone to make alterations to your wedding dress, stop reading reviews and book My because you have found your tailor. I chose to drive 45+ each way from my home to have My tailor my dress based on all the reviews I had read on her. My was super responsive when I reached out for availability and was flexible when I had to change around my appointment time. Her shop is very clean and I feel she took all the necessary measures during COVID to ensure the safety of her customers and her employees. I felt appointments were spaced out enough where I was the only person in the shop. When it came to trying on my dress after alterations, she was committed to making it fit right and look beautiful on me. She even had to make some last minute alterations, which didn't mind at all. My is great to work with! You can 100% entrust her to take care of your wedding dress and make you look great in it!

Cara D. · Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely would recommend!

My was a joy to work with! She clearly knows her craft inside and out- she was kind, professional, and made me feel like I was in the best hands possible. My made sure my dress fit like a glove while ensuring I that was comfortable and confident in it. I worked with her throughout COVID and rescheduling my wedding- she stayed calm, was responsive, and each appointment went exactly as expected. My also helped fit the MOB outfit and my mom and I both really enjoyed our experience. My's shop is inviting, small and intimate- you know her focus is only on you during your appointment. Will definitely be recommending her to my sister-in-law for her wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Ashley Polk

Ashley%20Polk · Married on 03/27/2020

Talented, Sweet, And Patient

LOVE MY! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! She was so incredible to work with. She took my dream dress that I was already in love with, and made it 10x better!! She was so patient and kind with me when I missed an appointment, was late to another, and forgot to bring fabric to yet another lol! I’m super forgetful and she was such a pro about it and helped me laugh it off. Thank you for helping me with my big day. Much love!

• Biz

Biz E. · Married on 02/08/2020

A perfect experience

My is professional, kind, and a true expert at her work. I loved my dress when I tried it on, but after she worked on it, I couldn’t believe how good it looked! She also spent a generous amount of time teaching my MOH how to do the corset and bustle.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Nikki · Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent Service

My definitely knew what she was doing and I had no concerns when she was making alterations to my dress. Each fitting was on time, and the dress fit like a glove! I couldn't have been more pleased with her work! High end quality without the drive into DC. AMAZING!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage, Nikki! We are honored to be part of your special day and thank you so much for many kind words and a great view!

My Pham
    Professional Seamstress

Julie E. · Married on 12/27/2019

Wedding Dress Alterations

My was wonderful to deal with. My daughter’s dress fit perfectly and the lining she added in the back looked like it was there originally.

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you very much for a great review and so many kind words Julie! We are so happy to hear that you and your daughter loved the dress and our services!

Madeline T. · Married on 12/15/2019

The best alteration experience ever!

My was so great to work with. She knew exactly what she was doing, so I never felt worried that she might be ruining or messing up my dress. She communicated every change she planned to make and asked my approval before doing it. She took time at the end of my final fitting to teach my mom and sister how to bustle the dress. She also just made the whole experience really fun for me. I felt like a princess when I bought my dress, and I felt like a princess again each time I went to have my fittings - My’s studio is beautiful!

Sent on 12/30/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you kindly for your words Madeline! That's fantastic! It is so important to us that every step of the process is to your satisfaction to make this experience not only stress free, but also enjoyable for you and your family, so we are so happy to hear that you felt just as magical in our studio as you did on your wedding day! Thank you so much for working with us on this vision Madeline and Congratulations on your marriage!
  • O

Orr · Married on 12/14/2019

Bridal gown alteration

What a pleasure working with My. I decided sort of last minute to get an actual wedding dress instead of something more casual and My fit me in and made the dress look perfect.
    Thank you!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

It was our pleasure Orr! Thank you for your review and kind compliments! We believe that last minute requests are simply the result of a last minute spark of inspiration for a beautiful vision, so that doesn't stop us--we believe that every bride deserves a chance at their dream dress! It was an honor working with you, Congratulations on your marriage Orr!
  • TIREESE

Tireese W. · Married on 12/04/2019

My Experience!

Mypham is very sweet, knowledgeable, and flexible. My daughter and I really enjoyed working with Mypham on her prom dress. It turned out so beautiful and the quality of work was nothing short of amazing. I definitely will use her again and recommend her!

Sent on 04/19/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so for the wonderful opportunity to work with you and your day. We are so happy to hear that you love our services. Thanks Tireese!!

Samantha G. · Married on 11/09/2019

My is a miracle worker!!

After my original seamstress came to me a week before my second fitting two months before my wedding and told me she couldn't do my alterations I was in a panic and called the place I bought my dress for recommendations. Champagne Taste Bridal Boutique recommended My and within one hour had gotten a hold of her and I scheduled my appointment for that weekend! My was extremely friendly, professional and very knowledgeable and made me feel like I didn't need to worry at all. A month later, I went to my final fitting and my dress fit PERFECTLY! Her work is stunning and what one seamstress told me couldn't be done, My did and she did it quickly and it was beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend My and her company. Her studio is beautiful and she is the best!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding special day, Samantha and we are so happy for you two! May your days ahead as husband and wife filled with a lot of love, happiness, and joy! It's our honor and thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful opportunity to work with you and help to turn your dream dress into reality! I also want to say "thank you" to our bridal partner Champagne Taste Bridal for the recommendation. Again, thank you so much for setting aside your valuable time to write us so many kind words and a great review!

My Pham
    Professional Seamstress
  • Brittany

Brittany E. · Married on 11/03/2019

Very detail oriented and kind!

My dress turned out beautiful and was done extremely quick.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Alyssa C. · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend!

My was fantastic to work with! Very flexible with scheduling and affordable for my alterations and a few of my bridesmaids. Highly recommend for any of your alteration needs!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you very much for your lovely review and recommendation Alyssa! It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm so happy to hear that both you and your bridesmaids enjoyed your experience and our services! Congratulations on you marriage Alyssa, we wish you the best of happiness on the days ahead!
  • Larissa

Larissa R. · Married on 11/01/2019

Pick her! Do it!

Hands down go with her! I had her make me a custom jacket for the church and veil. She is awesome and fairly priced. I loved her and she knows what she is doing!

Sent on 11/18/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage, Larissa! Thank you so much for your recommendation and so many kind words!
  • Gisell

Gisell · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing talent

Where do I start? I purchased my dress in December 2018; I found My through a co-worker who had gotten married a few years prior. She was able to schedule me for a free quote very quickly accommodating my tight schedule. My second appointment was in July 2019 when My took my measurements again before making any alterations to the dress. By that time, I had lost about 30 lbs and about 4 to 5 inches off of my waist (some more off of my hips and chest). My basically had to take my dress apart to take it in, so it would fit me perfectly. I had two more fittings after July and she even let me try it on the day I picked it up so I could show my mom what it looked like in person and how to do the bustle. My was incredibly kind and flexible throughout the entire process; she answered all of my questions and even stayed open late on my last fitting because I was over two hours late due to unexpected traffic. Her job was impecable; nobody could have ever guessed my dress was taken in as much as it was. I was very comfortable on my wedding day and showed off my beautiful dress proudly =)

Sent on 11/04/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for many kind words and setting aside your time to write us such a great review. Helping to turn your dream dress into a reality and seeing you look beautiful on your special day is our passion! Best wishes and congratulations, Gisell!!

Jamil · Married on 10/19/2019

Seriously the best

My was recommended to me through the owner of the shop I bought my wedding dress at, and she is honestly the best. She is such an artist & is so good at what she does; she's also very knowledgeable and so helpful.
    I'm definitely going to use My for all my alteration needs! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations Jamil!! It's our honor for the wonderful opportunity to work with and help to turn your beautiful gown into a reality! Thank you so much for setting aside your valuable time to write us such a wonderful review!

Heather B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I was recommended to My’s from Ava Laurence where I purchased my dress. She did my wedding dress & daughters bridesmaid dress! My was absolutely amazing from the beginning with accommodating my busy schedule, my request for special cap sleeves to be added to my dress using the material she took off during alterations! She went above and beyond for me and our dresses turned out perfect!! I would highly recommend her for any alterations you have!

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day, Heather! And thank you so much many kind words and a beautiful review! My Pham--

Erika · Married on 10/12/2019

My’s Bridalterations was able to provide me with stellar service for a bridesmaids dress I needed altered. The dress had been ordered by the designer months ahead but arrived only a month before the wedding. My’s Bridalterations squeezed me in right away and had the dress ready within a week! The alterations were flawless. I will definitely be coming back again!

Sent on 06/12/2018

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity and beautiful words, Erika!

Tracy C. · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Dress

My was amazing to work with. The alterations she did were complex and my dress came out beautiful!

Sent on 09/14/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tracey! Agreed, you looked absolutely stunning in your dress!!! Congratulations on your marriage Tracey!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful experience

My is the best of the best! She is reasonably priced and very easy to work with. My dress came out perfect! I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/21/2020

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Best wishes and congratulations on your special day Kaitlyn! Thank you so much for setting aside your valuable time to write us so many kind words and a great review! My--

Amanda R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazingness

My is just so amazing! 100% recommend. She is a little out of the way for me but was totally worth the drive for the quality of her work and professionalism!

Sent on 09/10/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you so much for the recommendations and setting aside your time to write us a wonderful review and many kind words! Congratulations on your wedding day, Amanda!!
  • Denisha

Denisha P. · Married on 09/21/2019

A master at her craft!

My Pham was phenomenal. I have sung her praises to all my coworkers and friends who are getting married or need any kind of dress alteration. I went to My to get my wedding dress altered after I had a bad experience with another shop. Without even laying a finger on my wedding dress, she could tell from a mile away what needed to be altered. She even altered parts that I didn't even know could be changed! The end result was fantastic, and she made me fall in love with my dress all over again. She is so knowledgeable in her work, and she was very thorough in explaining to me what was going to be done. Whatever I asked her to do to my dress, My made it happen! I felt like a princess in my wedding gown, and it fit me so well! She worked magic on my dress, and My is truly a master at her craft. Her attention to detail and incredible work ethic made all the difference. I will 100% recommend her to everyone I know, and I would come to her with any dress I need!

Sent on 10/24/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Anytime is the time to help a bride in ensuring her dress suits her splendidly! And your dress was just that. Also, at the end of the day what's important is that you should feel beautiful when you are beautiful and I'm so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you so much for the review, wonderful words, and recommendations! Best wishes and congratulations on your marriage, Denisha!!!
  • Jamie

Jamie B. · Married on 09/14/2019

My is incredible

My does absolutely stunning work on wedding dresses!! I brought my dress to her and needed to have it pulled in as well as have multiple belts (yes belts!) sewed on to my neckline and down my entire back! I knew it was going to look beautiful but when My finished and I got to try it on my mother in are teared up because it was SO BEAUTIFUL! It looked like the beading was originally
    designed on the dress!
    My also has great customer service! She truly works to make your dreams come true and insure your dress is exsactly how YOU want it. She is super quick to respond and has a great sense of humor. I would recommend My's Bridal Alternations to any bride I met. She is incredibly talented and works magic!!
    Thank you so much My for making my wedding dress picture perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you very much Jamie , you are too sweet! I'm so flattered by your kind compliments! I'm simply ecstatic that you found your experience with us went smoothly and comfortably; and I couldn't agree more, you looked positively dazzling in your gown--truly magical✨✨ You, my dear, were a pleasure to work with and I wish you the very best in the future, congratulations on your marriage!

Jessica P. · Married on 09/10/2019

Amazingly wonderful

My was so detail oriented with everything. She made my dress better than perfect. I felt like Cinderella when she was finished!

Sent on 09/14/2019

My's Bridalterations's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words Jessica! You are too sweet! I am honored to have been your fairy godmother; you are a real princess, and you look absolutely gorgeous in your dress! Congratulations on your marriage Jessica!