29 Reviews for MYLA Photo Booth Rental

Photobooth (13)
Backdrop(s) (13)
Prints (13)
Props (13)
Social Media Integration (13)
Setup (12)
Clean Up (11)
Delivery (11)
CD/DVD of Images (8)

Chris was very responsive, friendly, and helpful. The photos were excellent. I will definitely use MYLA Photobooth again for parties and events.

Profile Picture Lynnea, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MYLA PhotoBooth was amazing for the Bat Mitzvah I produced for my client. Super professional, efficient, dependable and really added that fun, special touch to the party! I will definitely be using MYLA PhotoBooth again for future parties!!!

Profile Picture Clare, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wedding planning can be chaotic, so I was extremely happy when I came across this photo-booth company. The owner, Chris, is very professional and DEPENDABLE. No need to worry about anything. Nothing like those cheap, cheesy booths....The photo album add-on is a must! You walk away with a personalized book with the photos of the event...The only thing I would change is I wish I would have contacted this place sooner and not wasted my time reviewing other booth rentals. There is no comparable choice out there..

Profile Picture Cecilia, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have MYLA Photobooth every year for our annual corporate party. Service is always amazing with actual real props and unlimited copies for everyone. Chris thanks for made me feel that the photobooth is less thing to worry about it when planning the party, just because you take care of everything from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Ely, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommend Myla Photo booth for all your events. They always handle all of our events including our 1,500 guest Christmas Party this year. Chris arrived early to set up with an assistant and 2 Social Media ipads. They did an amazing job.
Thanks...

Profile Picture Eliana, 12/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was amazing, everyone had a blast at my birthday party. I am going to try to have one photobooth for all my future events. I was happy to find such a great photobooth company locally in the San Fernando Valley since most of the one that I contacted were based in LA.

Profile Picture Eilean, 10/15/16, 1 Review

Fantastic photobooth.
My Halloween party last night was great, each my guest got a copy every single time, Chris was great and worked with my budget. Also the fact that everything is done with a contract gave me the piece of mind of someone actually showing up.

Profile Picture Vivi, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cris was amazing and I we were very pleased with how great the photos turned out. We even got a USB with all of high resolution pictures. The back end was great, all the paperwork was stored on a private online portal where we had access at all times even to print the invoice.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris was wonderful. Everyone loved the booth!

Profile Picture Charlene, 5/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Excellent photo quality. We like the fact that they had multiple print layouts where to pick from, besides the typical strips that most photo booths have. Cris worked with our budget and we will contact him for future events for sure :)

Profile Picture ANA, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Great service ( puntual, organized And friendly)

Profile Picture María , 3/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Chris provided fabulous service for my daughter's 18th birthday party. The guests had a great time. He was so professional in both the paperwork stage (I didn't worry if someone would actually show up and on the day of the party. He followed through quickly with all aspects and was so gracious is showing the guests how to use the social media feature. He went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend and use him again.

Profile Picture Sheri , 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Special thanks to Chris for being so professional and very kind for all of us.
My brother's wedding won't be that a success if weren't for you. You did a great job on our photo-booth. The pictures were awesome and made it through every guests requests.
I am really grateful. Thank you. Deserved a hundred stars.

Profile Picture Evan, 2/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Great experience! Very friendly & very fun. A must have at my next event.

Profile Picture Jaerin, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was an amazing experience !!! It made my Birthday party super special and fun. The original themes and great quality of the prints are a super good touch and exactly what I wanted. Extremely professional service, on time and very good with all the guest. All my friends want MYLA Photoboot for their party now. Highly recommended !!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 2/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

THANK YOU soon much for a fantastic evening! You helped my daughter's sweet 16 be completely memorable! Absolutely the best service I could ever have asked for! :)

Profile Picture User6420136, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The guys were great. The line went quickly, and we got our pictures immediately. All good!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the best decision I have ever made!
Chris helped us to have one the most memorable event of the night! He provided an absolutely fantastic service to us from beginning to end. Props were fun a great.

Profile Picture Enrique, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Chris provided INCREDIBLE service at our double birthday party this year. He worked with our budget and did not skimp at all on the quality of his service.

He was the first vendor to arrive for our event (despite the rain that made other vendors run late), he brought a wide variety of high quality props to suit our party's theme (Battle of the Decades), he even included christmas props (our party took place ~ a week before xmas).

MYLA Photobooth was definitely a highlight at our party. It helped our guests get into the spirit and enjoy our party so much more. Everyone left with beautiful pictures as souvenirs that they'll surely cherish for a lifetime.

Chris made everyone feel comfortable, cracked jokes and suggested props for shy guests, which totally fit the moment. We would definitely contract with Chris and MYLA Photobooth again in a heartbeat. We recommend his service as a must-have at any party.

Profile Picture User6081790, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Chris/MyLA Photobooth was awesome, he was very responsive and would work around your schedule and budget. He arrived early at the venue and worked with all the guest throughout the whole event. The kiosk and props were awesome and he was even generous enough to throw in the social media kiosk for my wife and I as a wedding gift! I definitely recommend MyLA Photobooth for any of your upcoming events! Outstanding overall! Thanks again Chris!

Profile Picture User5644359, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

YES YES & YES! First of all, I would like to thank you Chris for being so kind to our guest as well as my husband and I. Our wedding wouldn't be the same without you and your photobooth. The quality of the photos were amazing and everybody loved how you can instantly upload their photos on their social media. You considered everything my husband and I wanted to put on the photos strips and made it happened. I highly recommend MYLA photobooth for any event! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Janine, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best place to get a photo booth! Chris is very professional and made our night fun. We are so glad you were there. The pictures are great quality.

Profile Picture Alla, 10/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris was an absolute Doll to work with. His photo booth service is very affordable and he was extremely accommodating!

Profile Picture porsche, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I booked an awesome deal through Groupon for our wedding day. Everything was set but when I called them 2 days before for a final confirmation, I got shocked to hear that he was not able to make it. No other explanations were given. I have heard about MYLA photobooth before, so I contacted them. Their response was quick and they were able to accommodate us. They were a life saver.

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A+ for MYLA Photo Booth Rental.

We wanted something different for our wedding day, not just a plain booth with props, so we ended using our own background designs for our special day.
We used the green screen service with 5 different backgrounds and our friends and family had a great time.

Profile Picture Medhina, 2/28/15, 1 Review