15 Reviews for My Wedding Songbird

Reception (2)
Ceremony (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Sarah performed as the MC at my association’s Lunar New Year banquet (260 guests). She came to a couple of the planning meetings when been asked. She was very responsive, returned emails, texts and phone calls in a timely manner. She was easy to work with, flexible, has good manners, passionate and wanted to see the event to be as successful as possible, she not only wanted to do a good job on her part. She volunteered her time to create the timeline. When been asked about the script she responded “ I like having some creative freedom because being a MC it’s more interesting if you react to whatever is happening at the moment, can’t predict the crowd before hand,..” I have to say that she is right. Sarah is a very experienced MC, not only she reacts to the crowd very well, she also can attract and lead the crowd, the program went very smoothly and on time, all guests had a wonderful time.

She was up on the stage pretty much the whole night, she gave the welcome remarks; introduced the elected officials, VIPs and sponsors. She ran the raffles; introduced all performers and sang a few songs. She had total control of the time, crowd and program, She spoke well and dressed well, she was polite, humorous, funny, lively and vibrant. She worked very hard, kept guests focus on the program. At the end I asked her that have you eaten anything? She replied “No”, that just showed you how engaged and devoted she was.

Anyway, in my opinion, Sarah is a person with a good heart, she is reasonable, she went above and beyond to make sure our event is a successful one. She treated our event as her own event. Always has smile on her fact, behave very appropriately, conducted the event in a fun and professional way. I really appreciated and am thankful for her services to my association.

Profile Picture David, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer

Sarah is not just an AWESOME wedding planner but a beautiful person. She did amazing job with planning K&S wedding in Santa Anita Park. Every details was perfect.
Thank you so much for this opportunity to work together.
I HIGHLY recommend "My Wedding Songbird"

Profile Picture O, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah is so cheery and a professional and thorough wedding planner. She made it very easy for us to plan our wedding at the Nixon Library on 10-22-17.

Profile Picture ryan, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was our one stop shop wedding consultant, wedding singer, coordinator, Emcee and so much more. we could not have pulled off our wedding without her. She is the best at what she does and genuinely cares about her couple! We are extremely pleased with her services and would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I got to work with Sarah for our wedding this past month on 10/20. It was the best experience to have a wedding planner on our side along our wedding planning as we only had 5 months to plan. Right after we hired Sarah, she gave us a great timeline for us to follow through for each month counting down to our wedding week and it helped us with our organization and stay on top of our tasks.

Whenever we bumped into questions or problems, Sarah would always give us helpful suggestions by proposing us other possible options or showing us examples of how others do it. She is such an angel when it comes to contacting and following up with our various vendors because that’s not my husband and my strongest strength!

Sarah is well connected to many big vendors in the LA region and it was such an honor to be able to work with some of the most talented vendors even with a budget. I am a very detail oriented bride and have very specific requests for the presentation of the wedding. Sarah suggested that I do vision boards for all the ideas I have for many of our vendors, and I was very pleased with the result of the vendors. I’m so very thankful for her connections and the vendors she works with.

Sarah is a fun coordinator to work with because of her bubbly personality. More importantly, she is effective and on top of her work and produce quality work, I highly recommend her for wedding planning!! Thank you Sarah for all your help!

Profile Picture Sher, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah Wang was our amazing wedding coordinator! She was extremely organized and helpful, giving us schedules and objectives to meet monthly so that our wedding day could be more approachable. She was also extremely helpful in coordinating meetings with our caterers, venue hosts, florist, and many others, even going as far as connecting us with people we didn’t know but needed (such as wedding photographer and filmographer, etc.). Sarah helped us communicate well and in a timely fashion with all these different people for the wedding, and is experienced to know what needs to be done to make the bride and groom happy. Thanks so much Sarah! We couldn’t have done it without you!

Profile Picture Isaac, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah Wang is influent in Mandarin and English and she had done a fantastic job by fulfilling my request to host the wedding ceremony and reception in two languages. My wife & I are really impressed by her professionalism. I'd totally recommend her services.

Profile Picture Jerry, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah gives really good referrals for vendors. great job.

Profile Picture kelly, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Been knowing Sarah for the past.......many many years, and always have known of her organization skills for events. So Kelly and I decided to hire her and her team to plan/coordinate our wedding for us. Absolutely the best decision! Our wedding was PERFECT! Thank you my sister from another mother!! Love you!

Profile Picture George, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was my superstar wedding coordinator, MC, and singer! She has the voice of an angel. She sang our First Dance, and it was beautiful. Some people didn't even know she was singing live until a few people pointed it out, and they were so shocked/impressed because they had thought the song was playing from a CD! She helped me plan my wedding since Day 1 and has been my support system the entire time. I couldn't have done it without her! She gave me awesome referrals - she knows the wedding industry, she knows the right connections, and she knows how to perfectly execute a wedding. As a MC, she knew how to get the crowd going, made funny jokes, and kept the party going. Everyone at my wedding had so much fun and my husband and I were very happy during the whole event. It was a day/night to remember! Thank you Sarah for your dedication, hardwork, and expertise. Hire her for your event planner, coordinator, singer, and/or MC, and your special day will be a huge success!

Photo
Profile Picture Anne, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Wedding Planning

Sarah has helped me on my wedding as she was very helpful and response very fast. Her connections are board and got me vendors at my price range. She is also very knowledgeable, professional, and creative on her work.

Profile Picture Sally, 2/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah was the wedding coordinator for our wedding. Initially I wasn't planning on having a day-of-coordinator because I'm pretty laid back and I had planned most of the wedding on my own, but after hiring her I realized how much more needed to be done. She went above and beyond what her role was. Sarah really got to know the wedding plans and knew exactly what would be happening, while still organizing the details. When our dj was struggling during the reception she stepped in and took over the MCing!!! She was so natural at it and saved us from some serious awkward moments. Anytime something needed to be done she was there. Before the wedding she came to my house and picked up all the things that needed to be at the venue day of. When she found that small things were missing she went out and bought them!! She stayed in touch with the staff and vendors at all times and made sure all the guests were taken care of. She also brought her assistant to the wedding so nothing ever got missed! I was able to enjoy my wedding so much because she was busy handling all the behind-the-scenes madness. This review barely scratches the surface of how great she is. Sarah is worth every penny and I would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sarah is the best singer you will ever want to hire for your wedding. She performed at my wedding in April 2016 and did an amazing job catching our guests attention. She is loving, caring, and always caters to your requests whenever you ask for anything.

Hire Sarah Wang and you will have a flawless wedding. You have just made the best decision of your life! :)

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Partial Planning, Reception

Amazing! That would be my taking-away comments giving to Sarah's performance as a MC and singer in my wedding.

She is charming and experienced on this service. During the process, a few things were not following the original plan, for example, the bride took much longer time than planned to change her clothes before the grand entrance while all guests were waiting at the dinning tables. Sarah smartly adjusted the schedule in time to keep guests from getting bored -- smoothly. We also worried about the first dance since neither of us is good at dancing. To make it easier, Sarah sang the song herself! She used a slow one to make the dance very easy for us... Too much details to finish. In short, She really brought lots of smile to everybody's face. Everybody in the wedding like her. I would say, don't hesitate to use her service for your wedding. You would enjoy it. Cheers!

Profile Picture Liang, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

My husband and I are very thankful having Sarah as our DJ and wedding singer in our January wedding. This was one of our best decisions that we made for the wedding.

She is a very great singer and experienced DJ. I was impressed that she assembled the sound system all by herself and kept the sound system running very well during the wedding. Moreover, her voice is beautiful. She sang for us few songs and all the guests were speechless.

Thank you Sarah for being a part of our perfect day!

Profile Picture Tina, 1/2/16, 1 Review