My Wedding Priest Reviews

32 | Los Angeles, CA

32 Reviews for My Wedding Priest

Angela · Getting married on 08/20/2021

Superb service

Raised Catholic, it was very important to my family I was married by a priest, however, I did not really belong to any church nor had a previous relationship with any priest. Through this site I was able to find someone who not only met all my requirements, but led a beautiful ceremony in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this service to those who need a religious officiant but don’t fully practice. Thanks for making my day special for not only myself and husband but for my more traditional relatives

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Alexander

Alexander Edward Rivas · Married on 06/03/2019

Covered everything smoothly

Daniel was very professional about the whole ceremony. He called us in advanced to go over everything in detail and answered all of our questions. My partner and I were kind of nervous about it, but he was very light (even funny) which made the event enjoyable. I recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Stephanie Winkler · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect touch

My husband and I found father Chris through my wedding priest, and he put together an amazing ceremony for our beach wedding. Everything went so smoothly, we had no idea where to start, but they called us before and walked through everything from beginning to end so when the real day came it was a breeze. Highly recommend their service

Jonathan Roach · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Professional, courteous, and truly provided a personalized and memorable experience.

• Marisa

Marisa Rodriguez · Married on 04/20/2019

My Wedding Priest

My Wedding Priest made our wedding day such a breeze! We absolutely loved our priest, all of their staff was very patient and detail oriented!

• Alexandra

Alexandra Tran · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome Experience & Super Convenient

Had the best experience with Scott! Once we booked, Scott reached out to get to know us so that he could tailor the ceremony to fit us and our personality. We had a non-religious ceremony at an outdoor venue. He asked us how we wanted the ceremony conducted and really took the time to get all the answers needed. He was extremely personable and professional. The ceremony was everything we could have hoped for: sweet, funny, and simply amazing...friends & family told us afterwards that they were moved to tears at some parts. We’re even Facebook friends with Scott now and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2019

My wedding priest.

The second I met our priest i knew he was the one for my husnand and I. Mario (the priest) and I connected immediately. I told him how long I wanted everything to be and how I wanted the ceremony to go, he totally delivered. He even had all of our guests cracking up for parts of it. Everything was perfect. He did such a good job my sister and best friend also used Mario to conduct their wedding ceremony’s. THANK YOU MARIO and MY WEDDING PREIST!

Jeannie Maharaj · Married on 03/09/2019

Professional and reliable

I had a big venue for my wedding in March of 2019 and we were dealing with a lot of vendors. My Wedding Priest were the most pleasant and accommodating.i didn’t have to worry, they were on point and it was a relief to know they were taking care of everything. They are elegant and professional and would use them for other parties too. I can’t thank them enough for all their efforts in making my day special.

Joanna · Married on 03/09/2019

Life Saver!!!!

My boss got married in March and as per usual, I had a long list of tasks to complete (with NO room for error.) One of the tasks was to “find someone to officiate” and that’s when I started to freak out.....I had no idea how I was supposed to find time in mine or her schedule to meet with different candidates and interview them, etc. I started searching online and came across My Wedding Priest and was SO HAPPY. Totally saved me and my boss was so thrilled with her officiant, she said the ceremony wouldn’t have been the same without him!!

• W

William Pendenton · Married on 03/06/2019

The one part if my wedding that was stress free

Since my wife and I both came from different religious backgrounds, we decided to have a neutral officiant. We were a little nervous finding one online, but it was honestly the best decision we made. Jack called us beforehand and was the nicest guy ever. He was extremely professional and detail oriented, so he asked really good questions that even me and my wife hadn’t thought of. After chatting for a bit, all the nervousness just faded and we could focus on the rest of the wedding. On the day of, he was an absolute rock start. He was funny where he should have been, serious at the right moments, and quickly became a hit with everyone at the reception. I can’t recommend this service highly enough.

Nicollette Iannelli · Married on 02/27/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

John conducted a wonderful ceremony. Everything went extremely smooth and John’s energetic, friendly, and funny personality made everyone have a good time and feel comfortable. The company was extremely organized, they reached out to me several times before the ceremony to make sure it was perfect. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Gillian Pierce · Married on 02/20/2019

BEST thing ever

My priest, Nicholas, was amazing!! So personable and down to earth, but still respectful. He truly made the ceremony so special and I am just so thankful that my friend told me about this company!!! It was the least stressful part of wedding planning. So easy and great!

Tammy Ordonez · Married on 02/20/2019

My Wedding Priest

My husband and I were thrilled to use the services provided by this company! Our officiant Jason eased the anxiety/ excitement we all had by making it so relaxed and personable yet kept it professional as well! We truly felt connected to the experience and we were happy with their flexibility with our schedule. The company and Jason exceeded our expectations and will definitely be recommending to all our friends and family! Thank you so much!!

• John

John Smith · Married on 12/22/2018

Time of our lives

Great experience! Super friendly staff!! Definitely made things easy so that me and my Wife could focus on our special day!!!! Thanks for everything.

Andrew Berg · Married on 10/21/2018

Enjoyed the interaction and all went well .

We had a Nice experience and they were very understanding of our needs . They are great.

Natasha Lackner · Married on 09/15/2018

This couldn’t have worked out any better!

My husband and I were from different religions so we wanted to both have a nice balance from both religions. We first Reverend Jen at my cousins wedding a few years ago and she did such a great job, so we decided to use Jen to do our ceremony. With so much going on that day, it was such a relief the day started off great with the cheerful words of Revenerd Jen. My husband and I loved her sermon, it was full of such great advice and we wouldn’t have gone about this any other way. Everything was perfect if you’re looking for an Officiant , use them!

Cleveland Haggerty · Married on 08/31/2018

Personal Trainer

My experience with this service was excellent they called before hand and went over details with my bride and I and officiated my wedding well above and beyond my expectations I would recommend the services to future clients. Everything was professional and made me feel very confident.

• Ivan

Ivan Cardoza · Married on 08/19/2018

Professional and memorable

I would like to thank Orian for making our wedding day perfect. We had so much else going on leading up to the week of our wedding and it was nice to know we were in good hands with My Wedding Priest. When it came to the ceremony itself it felt as if our good friend or family member was marrying us. Thank you guys so much!!

Bailey · Married on 06/25/2018

Excellent i recommend

Very very professional. I loved how I was called before hand to go over every detail. I will definitely be using / recommending this company to everyone. Thanks again!

Kristy Lynn · Married on 05/22/2018

Quick, simple and worth it!

Thankfully I took my friends advice to use My Wedding Priest. It was one of the most simple parts of planning the wedding. I was very comfortable with my priest, also extremely pleased to notice my guests enjoying with the ceremony with me. I highly suggest to use my wedding priest if you want one thing to run smoothly in the planning of your big day!

• Charie

Charie Juaneza · Married on 04/08/2018

Best Decision!

I am so happy and satisfied with this company. Alex did such a great job conducting the ceremony, very professional and friendly. I appreciated that they called us ahead of time to go over every detail and everything was planned out thoroughly. He really took his time make this moment special for us and we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Scott Polunsky · Married on 03/27/2018

My perfect wedding day

When my wife and I were planning our wedding we almost forgot to consider hiring an officiant. We called our rabbi and they wouldn’t do a ceremony at the beach because it’s outside of their parish and we were so worried about hiring a random officiant but a coworker told me about myweddingpriest.com and they matched us with an amazing officiant, Chris. He was the star of the ceremony,  his amazing blessings and stories kept my wife and I at ease and the process couldn’t have gone smoother. Highly recommend their services . The officiant is probably the most important part of the ceremony and having a bad one can ruin your day. Don’t roll the dice on a bargain discount deal , it’s worth the extra couple bucks

Mary Sullivan · Married on 10/08/2017

Lifesaver!

My Wedding Priest is the best! We weren’t sure what time expect, but on such short notice our officiant John went above and beyond our expectations! I’ve already told all my girlfriends and they’re planning on using him for their weddings too. Thank you so much!

• Peter

Peter Klein · Married on 08/20/2016

A New Age Wedding!!

I couldn’t be more thrilled writing this review!! My cousin who got married last year told me about My Wedding Priest and how I should totally use the service as well! Being that I am a part of the LGBT community, I have to say I was a little nervous at first. It’s not easy coming from a family who does not approve of my choices in life, but once I made contact with this company I was reassured of just how big of a percentage the LGBT community has on going with an officiant from My Wedding Priest. I knew we had made the right choice! Not only was our officiant Tom unbelievably professional, but he was heart warming and hilariously funny! All of my guests had an amazing time (most of them crying the whole time during the ceremony). I would recommend this service to anyone who is interested in a new style of marriage! Don’t pass up this opportunity to have an amazing wedding officiant without spending an arm and a leg for one! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Steve Conway · Married on 06/20/2015

My Wedding Priest FTW!

We could not be happier with My Wedding Priest. Our officiant, Joseph, was more than what we could have hoped for. He made us and our guests feel so at ease during our ceremony. He connected with us before the wedding to run through the ceremony, and assured us the only thing we had to think about was our vows. We had let him know that we’re not a religious bunch, rather more spiritual. His words reflected this and focused on the journey of life, commitment, and most importantly love. Prices were super reasonable. Highly satisfied !