My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com Reviews

11 | Emmaus, PA

11 Reviews for My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 06/08/2018

Marc Pun was amazing. He made our ceremony absolutly perfect and was exactly what we wanted! He makes you feel so comfortable and prepared! If you need an officiant pick him! You won't be sorry!

Donna · Married on 12/10/2017

Reverend Pun was fantastic and our ceremony was just perfect

Kayleen · Married on 11/26/2017

Marc was great and helped to make the process seamless!

Kathleen · Married on 10/22/2017

Rev. Marc Pun was amazing!!!! All of our guests thought that he was a family friend :) He was so warm and funny and made our rehearsal and wedding ceremony very memorable! Thank you again for being part of our special day!

Kashi · Married on 08/01/2017

Reverend Marc Pun was outstanding from beginning to end. His calm demeanor, sense of humor and helpfulness made this important part of our wedding planning very easy.

We were originally going to do a courthouse wedding, but at the last minute decided to go with a small ceremony and reception instead. As soon as we made this change I started frantically searching for an officiant and stopped the moment I came across Reverend Pun. I liked all of the positive testimonials I read online, so I decided to set up a consultation. I was impressed with his office's prompt responses to my email messages. Once we met Reverend Pun in person we knew we found our officiant. The process was easy and it was great planning this important part of our day him. He asked lots of questions and made us feel valued.

The day of the ceremony Reverend Pun was great. The ceremony was heartfelt and he added just the right touch of spirituality and reverence that we wanted. We also loved that he is tech savvy. It was great to receive a reminder text about our upcoming appointment and a YouTube link about our certified marriage record once we were married.

We highly recommend My Wedding Ceremony Officiants. The fees are some of the best in the Lehigh Valley.

Thank you Reverend Pun!

Kareema · Married on 07/16/2017

I couldn't have picked anyone better to share my day with. Everything planned accordingly.

Peter · Married on 06/10/2017

Reverend Marc was great. Not belonging to a parish and trying to figure out who was going to marry us was a worry for us. However when we found Marc and had our first meeting with him we found that we didn't need to worry anymore. We stayed in contact via email/text through out the year of planning where, if we had a question about something, Marc would get back to us within a day or so. A few weeks before our rehearsal date he re confirmed all details about the rehearsal and double checked that we went and received our marriage license (which we went over during our first meeting which was also a help). The rehearsal and actual wedding went perfect! We highly recommend Marc!

B · Married on 06/10/2017

Great working them. They were very accomodating to our requests, and we were able to personalize the ceremony. Recommended to our friends as well.

Kathleen · Married on 05/04/2017

LOVED working with Marc Pun. We knew he was the perfect fit from the first time we spoke to him on the phone. Great sense of humor, very easy to like and very professional. He arrived promptly, performed a wonderful ceremony, and I'm so glad he stayed to have a slice of cake and celebrate with us. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a Reverend, he was wonderful!

Sent on 06/25/2017

My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com's reply:

Thank you Kathy for the compliment! I really enjoyed working with you guys! You guys definitely knew what you wanted and I was so glad that we were a perfect fit for each other. Your cake looked so awesome I had to taste it too. Thank you for honoring me to be part of your special day! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and success on all your future endeavors!

Eboni · Married on 01/07/2017

Words cannot express how pleased I am with our service. I sought Pun Nuptials after reading their website and getting a sense that they truly love what they do. I'm so glad I called them. Our big day was everything we desired. It was incredibly romantic and very intimate within the Serenity Room. Our Officiant Rev. Marc Pun was proffessional and made it a very comfortable and relaxed setting. Really beyond our expectation. I also had the opportunity to work with Rev. Brenda Pun who was so understanding of my wishes and we had the most delightful chats. To sum it up I will gladly encourage anyone who is looking for Officiants who are professional, personable, and mindful of your needs as a couple to call Pun Nuptials.

Sent on 01/07/2017

My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com's reply:

Thank you Eboni for your kind words! I am elated that we were able to provide everything you wished for. We wish you and Jerrell a lifetime of joy and happiness!

Tara · Married on 08/12/2016

Marc was recommended to us by our photographer and we are SO lucky he was able to perform our wedding ceremony! He made the planning process stress-free and allowed us to customize our vows and ceremony, always offering tips and suggestions but never making us feel as though we had to do things a certain way. The day of our wedding was incredibly hot but Marc didn't bat an eye even though we had an outdoor ceremony planned. He won over our guests with jokes and laughter and performed the ceremony with a calm and steady voice despite the ridiculous heat and the thunder and lightning heading our way. I think any other officiant would have sped up or rushed our vows but Marc remained calm and collected... I'm also pretty sure he had arranged some sort of deal with the weather because as soon as the ceremony was over and the last guest was up on the porch for cocktail hour, the sky opened up with thunder, lightning, and pouring rain! We are so grateful for Marc's professionalism, kindness, sincerity, and care for making our wedding day the best day ever.