My Vivid Booth Reviews

4 | Tujunga, CA

4 Reviews for My Vivid Booth

Shine A. · Married on 11/23/2019

Professional & punctual!

I had the easiest time booking the mirror photo booth. On the day of my event, they arrived timely and set up very professionally. The Photobooth attendants were helpful, friendly and kind to all of our guests. The custom layout of the photo prints matched perfectly with my event theme and decor. I have definitely found my go-to for Photobooths.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Pixie

Pixie Monroe · Married on 09/24/2019

Emmy Viewing Party Entertainment

My Vivid Booth did an amazing job at my recent Emmy Viewing Party! They eloquently helped us bring world's together by creating memories and providing fun entertainment, laughter and joy between my American and Australian guests. My Vivid Booth was quick to respond to my initial inquiry. They provided easy booking process, an assortment of fun props, professional quality marketing materials and so much more! We went with the Magic Mirror and blow up booth package. No regrets! It worked like a charm on my back patio. Having the capability to instantly post on numerous forms of social media, etc was priceless, too! Thank You MY VIVID BOOTH!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Norman Golightly · Married on 09/21/2019

We loved my vivid booth!

We absolutely loved having Gwen and Barkev provide their Photo Booth services at our wedding. They were wonderful work with throughout our process and helped us make special arrangements for our event. Our guests had a fantastic time them and loved the results.

They are awesome and talented and we couldn't recommend My Vivid Booth more highly!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Rebecca Bechtel · Married on 07/12/2019

Five star service!

I booked My Vivid Booth and I must say, they KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!! When I first inquired about the rental, Gwen responded to me within one minute with all of the info I needed to make the decision. After I booked, she contacted me with a wide range of templates to choose from, the choice of photo cube vs. background, the wording on the prints, etc. Once we decided on all of those things she got to work and sent me the finalized custom template. GORGEOUS! On the day of the party, Gwen was in communication with me regarding the arrival of the attendant and inquired about anything else we might need, which she had already covered way before that day so I already was content. The attendant, Irwin, arrived early to set up and was SO friendly and attentive, I couldn't believe it. He showed me how everything worked, chatted with our guests, and just was so professional and attentive that I could sing his praises all day. Irwin, THANK YOU! The photo cube was the way to go because the lighting made everyone look S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G; it was like having photoshop for all of the photos -- zero double chins (which I, personally, was concerned about)!! Each set of photos could be printed, made into GIFs, Airdropped to iPhones, sent to social media, etc. I had no idea that was all included! Gwen and Irwin and the rest of the team at My Vivid Booth went above and beyond, and were so much more than I expected. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for more! Forget that they give a great deal -- it's the service that is the star and the service that I would pay for ten times over. Thank you My Vivid Booth, you made the night!

Sent on 12/09/2019