My Vacation Lady Reviews

203 | North Brunswick, NJ

203 Reviews for My Vacation Lady

My wife and I used my vacation lady for our honeymoon. We travelled to Hawaii (Kauai and Oahu), Tahiti and Bora Bora. Our agent. Mindy made the process of selecting and planning our honeymoon easy and enjoyable. Mindy took our preferences and planned the perfection 2 week honeymoon for us. Our honeymoon will be something that we will always remember and we will use my vacation lady again for any future trips. We highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/07/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

It was my pleasure to help you and Stefanie plan your dream honeymoon and I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations! Thanks!

I have booked two vacations through Mindy. She is very thorough, easy to get a hold of, and have my husband and I many in depth honeymoon options! We had an amazing honeymoon thanks to Mindy! She is really fantastic at what she does and tailors your trip to what you like! I'd recommend her to my friends and family and anyone else!

Sent on 08/07/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thanks Kristie! It was my pleasure to help plan your honeymoon.
  • Nic.Dee

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2014

Mindy was an absolute pleasure to work with. We didn't have a big budget, and Mindy tailored our honeymoon perfectly to fit within it, and gave us everything we were looking for. She was always very prompt in responding to my e-mails or phone calls, and even while on our honeymoon she e-mailed me and the hotel to warn me about the possibility of inclement weather on our flight home. She helped us book our excursions, all of which were amazing, safe and fun. She is very detailed, organized, and efficient in doing her job, and I will be using her for future vacations. Thank you, Mindy! Love, Nicole & Joe

Sent on 07/15/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Nicole, it was my pleasure to help you and Joe plan your dream honeymoon and I'm happy that you had a great time. Glad that the "storm" never occurred and you were able to fly home as scheduled and I'm sorry I even had to worry you but you never know with Mother Nature.

Mindy was an absolute joy to work with in planning our honeymoon. I was nervous to use a travel agent as our budget was not high but she made us feel like high rollers. She gave us a great selection of honeymoons to choose from and dug deep into our wants to ensure both of us had the honeymoon we were dreaming about. Mindy was super sweet, attentive, and easy to get in touch with. In the end, we had the perfect honeymoon and we owe it all to Mindy!

Sent on 07/08/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Sondra, I'm so glad that you and Scott had a fabulous honeymoon. It was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon!

Monica · Married on 06/14/2014

We love Mindy! She helped us figure out what destination would match our personalities and honeymoon wants and we couldn't' be happier with our Hawaiian honeymoon! Mindy made the process so easy, if we didn't have her help I have no idea what our honeymoon itinerary would have been like and don't ever want to know. We will definitely be using Mindy for all future vacations we plan on booking!!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Monica, it was my pleasure to help you and Jon plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Brett · Married on 06/07/2014

My Vaction Lady was great from day one. we where unsure about what island we wanted to go visit for our honeymoon. we simply gave her a list of things we wanted to do, go to beach, ride atvs must be an all inclusive, etc. My wife has a sensitive stomach so we wanted a resort with a lot of sit down restaurants and not a lot of buffets. She helped us select the perfect place in Jamaica for us to stay!

Sent on 01/13/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Brett, it was my pleasure to help you and Angelica with your honeymoon. I'm so glad you had a great time. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

I have planed many trips for myself and friends. With my honeymoon I really didn't want to have to worry about figuring things out so we decided to work with My Vacation Lady. Giving her all the requirements we were able to easily narrow down our choice destinations and pick a place my wife and I thought we would enjoy. Enjoy would be an understatement as to describe our honeymoon location. We didn't want to leave! Not only were the accommodations and total package beyond our expectations but having someone constantly on the lookout for your needs before your arrival paid dividends. Our destination had some construction (which didn't detract from our resort), but My Vacation Lady found out ahead of time and made sure our rooms were on the other end of the resort so we never heard any noise! We am immensely happy with all of her services!

Sent on 06/05/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

I was my pleasure to help plan your honeymoon. So glad that you and Lauren had a great time!

Shauna · Married on 05/23/2014

Mindy is amazing to work with! She planned the most perfect honeymoon for us. We went to Fiji and everything she had planned went so smoothly, from flight information to hotel arrangements to car service pick ups, it was so perfectly planned. She thought of things I would have never thought of. She is easy to work with, organized, worked within our budget and so friendly. She made planning our honeymoon so simple. I can't wait to use Mindy for our next vacation. Thanks Mindy!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Shauna, I'm so glad that your honeymoon to Fiji was wonderful. Thanks for sending me the slide show of photos. I look forward to helping you and Josh plan many more vacations!

elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2014

Mindy was the best idea when planning my honeymoon. During such a stressful time, she made planning our Tahiti honeymoon incredibly easy and fun. During the planning process she was very through and really listened to what we wanted, she was very responsive when I had questions or concerns. Once we booked she had all our details ready for us so that we had everything we needed before we left. The trip was fantastic and everything was so seamless - from travel to transportation to check in. Do yourself a favor and contact Mindy for planning your honeymoon!

Sent on 06/10/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Liz. It was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon to Tahiti. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations and thanks for recommending me to Katy and Phil!

Charlotte · Married on 04/08/2014

Mindy knows her stuff! What I truly loved was the initial conversation where she heard what my husband and I both wanted from a honeymoon. She provided great itineraries and when we were FINALLY ready to pull the trigger, she gave us amazing options which were easy for us to sign off on and book. She does all of the heavy lifting in regards to scheduling flights, excursions and the resorts which was much appreciated as taking a major international vacation can be overwhelming. And she was on-call for us during the Bora Bora AC breakdown experience and got right on it. She definitely planned an unforgettable honeymoon for us!

Sent on 11/15/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Charlotte, it was my pleasure to assist you and Zach help plan your very long over due honeymoon to French Polynesia. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Caitlin · Married on 12/31/2013

Mindy was amazing! She helped us plan every single detail of the honeymoon of our dreams. Everything went without a hitch-- the resorts in Costa Rica were beautiful, we loved our excursions, and the transportation was always on time. I even lost my travel information during our layover, called Mindy early the morning, and she walked me through all the details. Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Caitlin. I'm so happy that you and Joe loved your honeymoon. You scared me calling that morning with the snow but the missing travel documents-- piece of cake :). Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Brooke · Married on 11/09/2013

We are both well traveled, but my fiance (now husband) and I could not figure out where we wanted to go on our honeymoon. My Vacation Lady came to the rescue! We gave her our preferences and she went above and beyond to provide us with options that exceeded our expectations. She is extremely detail oriented and you can tell that she loves her job. It shows in how she cares for/works with her clients. We had an amazing time away - it was everything we were hoping for and then some! My Vacation Lady is fabulous and I'd highly recommend her for any of your travel booking needs.

Sent on 11/27/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Brooke, it was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Josh · Married on 11/09/2013

Mindy was recommended to us by friends, so we came in with high expectations but I have to admit she managed to exceed them. I simply cannot say enough about how helpful Mindy has been in planning our honeymoon. She knows an incredible amount about each destination and property, she has a great sense of what would interest you even before you've figured it out yourself, and she has been incredibly responsive to any questions and issues that have popped up. And most important of all, she got us a great deal. Her service is a terrific value and she's been a delight to work with. We really just can't recommend Mindy highly enough.

Sent on 01/22/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you , Josh. It was my pleasure to help you plan you honeymoon and I look forward to helping you and Amanda plan many more vacations.

Natalie · Married on 10/19/2013

Before even going on my honeymoon I already recommended Mindy for another friend of mine getting married and thinking of going to Hawaii. Why? Because Mindy is amazing. She will meet with you in person or over the phone and TAILOR your honeymoon to what you love to do. She helped us pick islands, flights, hotels, and some of our activities. For everything else she provided detailed guides about the islands, guides with the major highlights of each island, and restaurant recommendations. For the major attractions she even provided us with SPECIFIC driving guides (the Waimea canyon guide is amazing by the way). You DO NOT need to buy guidebooks for Hawaii with Mindy around. We had no issues with flights, check-ins at the hotels or check-ins on our pre-planned activities. Everyone knew it was our honeymoon and service was excellent. I hope to be able to use Mindy again for other vacations! Thank you Mindy!

Sent on 11/04/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Natalie, you are very welcome! It was a pleasure helping you and Pete plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii and thank you again for recommending Stephanie and John. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Using My Vacation Lady to help us book our honeymoon was the best decision we could have made. When you're planning a wedding, there are so many decisions you have to make, and picking a honeymoon location adds to that long list of things to do. But Mindy was phenomenal at helping us pick the perfect honeymoon for us! She took the time to get to know my husband and I and find out our likes and dislikes. She then helped us pick the Excellence Playa Mujeres in Mexico for our honeymoon resort, and it was perfect! She knew that we love to eat and relax on the beach - I never ate so much delicious food in my life! And the beaches were gorgeous; we even went on an excursion to swim with dolphins! Mindy took all of the stress out of honeymoon planning, which is exactly what you need as a busy bride-to be. She was quick and responsive to all of my questions, and I was confident that our trip would go smoothly. Everything was so great that we are considering going back to Excellence Playa Mujeres to celebrate our 30th birthdays, and if we do, we will definitely be giving Mindy a call.

Sent on 11/05/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Krista, I'm so glad that you and Erik had a wonderful time in Mexico. I look forward to helping you plan your next "big birthday" vacation!

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I were very pleased with Mindy from My Vacation Lady! From the beginning she was extremely helpful and eager to aide us planning the honeymoon of our dreams! She wanted to find out exactly what we were looking for and then provided us with a ton of information to help us choose our destination. She followed through on everything and made sure all went perfect! We ended up choosing Antigua and it was beautiful to say the least! We highly recommend My Vacation Lady for any traveling needs! You will not be disappointed! Thanks again Mindy!!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

You are very welcome, Nicole. So glad that you and Matt had a wonderful honeymoon!

Jillian · Married on 10/18/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mindy! She is fabulous! She helped my husband and I plan every detail of our honeymoon and made sure it was everything we wanted and more. She went above and beyond and completely exceeded our expectations. Our honeymoon was flawless and we owe it all to Mindy! I will not plan another vacation without her!

Sent on 01/28/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thanks Jill. I'm just so happy that you and Brian loved your honeymoon!

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

Mindy is wonderful to work with! We found out about her through my older sister, who used My Vacation Lady for her honeymoon to Hawaii. Mindy makes everything very easy for her clients. You can make your travel plans with her in person or via phone/internet chat, which is very convenient! Once you narrow down places you'd like to visit for your honeymoon and activities you and your fiance like to do on vacation, she comes up with a sample itinerary for you. The sample includes places you'll stay, places you'll visit, activities you will do once you're there, and of course the final price for the honeymoon! She always tried to find the best places for us that met our specific needs and wants and she tried to get us the best bang for our buck. Prior to our honeymoon she sent out information packets to us on all the cities we would be visiting in Spain including information on sights to see, restaurants to eat in, and maps of the areas. We couldn't have asked for a better travel agent in planning our honeymoon. We had an amazing time traveling through Spain and will definitely be using Mindy for future excursions!

Sent on 11/10/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Katie, I'm so glad that you and Josh had a fantastic honeymoon in Spain. It was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon!

Lori · Married on 10/06/2013

Mindy actually planned our honeymoon but there was no selection button for that. She was really great! Listened to everything we liked and wanted in a honeymoon and found us incredible places to stay! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/11/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Lori, I was so happy to help make your honeymoon to New Zealand and the Cook Islands something that you'll remember for a lifetime.
    Looking forward to helping you plan many more adventures!

Kari · Married on 09/20/2013

Choosing Mindy as our honeymoon planner was the best decision! Not only is she very knowledgeable she also listened to what we were looking for through a phone consultation. After narrowing down five resorts for us based on what we were looking for, Mindy sent a well-informed PDF file that including the resorts and everything they had to offer. This made picking our honeymoon destination a breeze. We went with Cap Maison in St. Lucia and it was a wonderful, perfect honeymoon!

We did two excursions while there (a tour of the island and the zip lining adventure) and booking them through Mindy took away any worries we may have had. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our honeymoon destination choice and finding Mindy to help us. We look forward to using Mindy to book upcoming vacations!

Sent on 10/02/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Kari, it was my pleasure to help you and Bobby plan your honeymoon to Saint Lucia. I'm so glad you loved it and thank you for sharing some of your pictures with me. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Jennelle · Married on 08/31/2013

My Vacation Lady was excellent. She sat with us and discussed what we wanted out of our honeymoon. She definitely took the time to see what type of activites we favored and what destination would best suite us.
    Mindy consistantly checked in with any updates and was always available when needed. Prices were reasonable considering the luxurious hotel we stayed in. Working with Mindy was definitely a pleasure and I plan on booking another vacation with her in the near future.

Sent on 10/03/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Jennelle, it was my pleasure to help you and James plan your dream honeymoon! Looking forward to start planning your next vacation!
  • Smitten823

Jane · Married on 08/23/2013

From our first information request about My Vacation Lady Honeymoon service to us landing home sweet home – Mindy has been absolutely amazing to work with! Planning and picking our belated honeymoon spot after our wedding was such a breeze and easy process thanks to Mindy’s expertise of the world and best places to visit. She truly paid attention to the details we wanted and didn't want on our trip. The hardest part was picking one resort since we wanted to visit all of them! After consulting again with Mindy we decided to visit Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia. We had the most amazing and wonderful belated honeymoon in May 2014. I truly believe if we had booked this trip by ourselves after the wedding it would have been just a “vacation” and we very much appreciate the way Mindy was able to work with the resort to make this a special – honeymoon trip for us despite it being 8 months after our wedding. We met couples during out trip who were on their anniversaries / honeymoons and they did not get the extra little specials that we received which I know was all due to booking with My Vacation Lady. Thank you Mindy so much for making this a very special trip for us! Also I wanted to really command Mindy on how wonderful she is with her clients: she was always reachable by phone for any silly question and amazingly quick to respond to all my emails – thank you for that! Additionally – all the confirmations, information, flight info was always quickly emailed over in a consistent manner which was easy to print and pack along. Working with Mindy on our honeymoon was a ton of fun - we are very lucky that we met her during a Bridal Show and will be using My Vacation Lady for all our future getaways – we can’t wait to plan our anniversary trip!

Sent on 05/29/2014

A · Married on 08/20/2013

We uses My Vacation Lady to plan our honeymoon to Fiji. Mindy used her encyclopedic knowledge of the resorts and their amenities to craft a travel experience that was truly exceptional.

Sent on 03/14/2014

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure to help you and J. plan your honeymoon to Fiji and I'm glad you had a fabulous time at both resorts!

Judith · Married on 07/13/2013

Mindy Gilbert, My Vacation Lady, is the BEST! From planning to leaving for our Sandals honeymoon in the Bahamas everything was perfect, thanks to Mindy! Our "honeymoon crashers". who travel Mindy coordinated, say the same as we, our flights, accommodations, etc., were great, so great that we are all going back to Sandals next year. . .thank you again Mindy!

Sent on 08/06/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Judy, it was my pleasure to help you and Joe plan your honeymoon. So glad that you and your "honeymoon crashers" had a great time!

The transitions for paperwork, airline flights, and resort accommodations went so smoothly for us! We did hardly any work at all!!

Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect! We both did so many things that we can cross off our bucket list (and we were still able to relax).

We are so excited for our next trip...hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!

Sent on 07/17/2013

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Denise, I also hope your next vacation will be soon than later :). I'm glad that your honeymoon was wonderful!