My Vacation Lady Reviews

203 | North Brunswick, NJ

203 Reviews for My Vacation Lady

Kristen · Married on 09/10/2016

My Vacation Lady was great and easy to work with! She made our dream honeymoon a reality. We always plan and book our own vacations, but with the stress of the wedding we figured we might try using a Travel Agent for first time. We were not 100% sure on where we wanted to go and what we wanted to do, but Mindy took the time to get to know a little about the type of people my husband and I are and sent over some sample itineraries. We decided ultimately on French Polynesia (Moorea and Bora Bora). Mindy found us an amazing deal on airfare and even managed to end up finding a deal on our hotels. Bora Bora has been a place I had long wanted to visit and the Four Seasons was where I had always hoped to stay (though figured it was well out of our budget), yet somehow she worked it all in. She was easy to contact and responded quickly, I had completely forgotten to book any excursions and we were set to leave in 2 days and I contacted her and she was able to arrange everything without a problem. Everything went super smooth - flights, transfers, hotels, and excursions. We definitely plan on booking more trips with Mindy!

Sent on 10/02/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Kristen, it was my pleasure to help you and Angelo plan your dream honeymoon and I'm so happy that it was everything your hoped it would be I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

My Vacation Lady was phenomenal! With just one brief online survey and a phone call, Mindy planned our perfect honeymoon to Hawaii! She planned seamless island hopping, got us perks at amazing hotels, and recommend the best restaurants. We even were able to get great seating at restaurants and a luau because of MVL. And, when one of our excursions got rained out, Mindy called the place to get us in for another day. We are so thankful we had Mindy's help in planning our honeymoon!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Amanda, it was my pleasure helping you and Tom plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii. So glad you had a wonderful experience. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Brian · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot stress enough how happy my wife and I are that we chose to work with Mindy! She helped to put together our honeymoon to Hawaii and she made the process very easy and stress free. When shopping around for a honeymoon we started to become overwhelmed with all of the options available to us. We had spoken with a few other travel agents who, while very nice and provided some good options, were quick to provide only the options from one particular destination they specialized in. This is where Mindy sets herself apart. Instead of giving us one destination, she took the time to get to know us and interview us about our likes and dislikes, and what we considered the perfect honeymoon. That helped us narrow down a world of honeymoon options into just a few that were designed just with us in mind. All in all we had a fantastic time in Hawaii, Mindy took care of every detail for us from the flights to rental cars to hotels to activities and it all went off without a hitch. Do not hesitate to use Mindy for all of your travel needs, we certainly will!

Sent on 01/02/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Brian, it was my pleasure to help you and Ali plan your honeymoon to Hawaii. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Doug · Married on 09/09/2016

Mindy was knowledgeable, attentive, and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. Our honeymoon wouldn't have been the same without her help!

Sent on 01/03/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Doug. It was my pleasure helping you and Catherine plan your dream honeymoon to Bali!

Randee · Married on 09/04/2016

Mindy was amazing with booking our honeymoon to Mexico. She was extremely detailed and helpful which made our travels so easy! She was responsive, professional which made us feel very comfortable. We couldn't do it ourselves and we are so happy we chose My Vacation Lady to help make our honeymoon the best ever! We will 100% use Mindy again when booking future trips!

Sent on 07/21/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Randee, it was my pleasure helping you and Jeff plan your dream honeymoon! Can't wait to help plan your next vacation.

Amy · Married on 08/13/2016

My Vacation Lady made planning a honeymoon completely stress free. She knew exactly what my me and my husband wanted out of a trip and she made that happen. I would highly recommend Mindy as a travel agent. Our honeymoon was perfect.

Sent on 08/25/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Amy, I'm so glad that you and Tom had a wonderful honeymoon! Thanks for allowing My Vacation Lady to be a part of your honeymoon planning experience!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/06/2016

My Vacation Lady made all of our honeymoon dreams come true. She was easy to work with and very efficient. When we first started working with her she found us airline tickets to Greece at a ridiculously low price. We wouldn't have kept our trip within budget without her help! Further, the hotels and excursions she booked were amazing. Every detail was handled and we didn't have to worry about anything which was perfect after planning a big wedding. It's hard to put into words just how perfect the trip was & we would not have had such an amazing trip without Mindy! We highly, highly recommend her!! - Kait & James Carroll

Sent on 09/11/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Kaitlin, it was my pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon to Greece. I look forward to helping you and James plan many more vacations!

Mindy was an absolute pleasure to work with! The hotels we stayed at were beautiful and all the tours Mindy suggested and we booked were amazing! I would highly recommend Mindy and will definitely be using her services again!

Sent on 08/02/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

It was my pleasure to help you and Gary plan your wonderful Hawaii vacation!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2016

We had an awesome time on our honeymoon! Mindy was able to get us upgrades at both hotels and we got special club access at our hotel in Kauai. Definitely would recommend Mindy to anyone planning their honeymoon!

Sent on 01/16/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Ashley. So glad that you and Mike had a wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii!

Ryan · Married on 07/09/2016

Mindy was very helpful! Thank you for helping us make our honeymoon an amazing experience! I will certainly recommend you to anyone I know looking to book a vacation. It certainly takes a load of wedding planning off our backs knowing it is being taken care of professionally in the background for us

Sent on 01/02/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Ryan. So glad that you and Lesley had a great honeymoon in Hawaii.

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2016

Mindy helped my wife and I plan our dream honeymoon to Tahiti. From our first conversation she took the time to really get to know us so that she could make truly personalized recommendations for our trip down to every detail including location, hotels/resorts, excursions, and dining. We had the most amazing time of our lives and thanks to Mindy every part of the trip was perfect - we wouldn't change a thing. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for help booking a trip and look forward to working with her in the future! Thank's Mindy!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Ashley, it was a pleasure helping you and Frank plan your dream honeymoon. So glad that you loved your time in French Polynesia. Best, Mindy

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2016

Planning our honeymoon with My Vacation Lady was a great decision! The idea of going to Thailand and piecing together the flights, hotels and tours was so daunting to think about, as we were planning our wedding at the same time. It was so reassuring to know that Mindy was always on top of every detail and her response time was so quick. The itinerary that Mindy put together worked out perfectly and the flight times fit in very well. She worked within our budget and we were able to experience everything we wanted to do. Traveling to the other side of the world was easier than we had expected with Mindy's help. We felt at ease, knowing that she has had years of experience and we were totally prepared. Thank you very much to Mindy and My Vacation Lady, for helping us to plan our honeymoon! We didn't have to worry about all of the mind-numbing details and were able to just focus on the enjoyment of an incredible journey that we will never forget!

Sent on 08/03/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Jen, it was my pleasure to help you and Jay plan your dream honeymoon to Thailand. I look forward to helping you plan many more!

Meghan · Married on 06/20/2016

We used my vacation lady because she came highly recommended. After returning from our honeymoon we could not have been happier with Mindy. She was so responsive during the entire process. She planned the perfect Italian honeymoon for us. We did not have to worry about one detail. We had transfers, hotels, tours, reservations all completed for us! If you are looking for the perfect honeymoon you must use Mindy!!!

Sent on 07/19/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Meghan, it was my pleasure to help you and Kevin plan your honeymoon to Italy. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time and thank you so much for all of the recommendations to your friends and family

Erica · Married on 06/11/2016

"My Vacation Lady was excellent and the time Mindy spent with us trying to figure out what our needs and wants were truly came through during our honeymoon! We knew she had found the PERFECT place for us the second we got to Anguilla! We can honestly say "it was the Honeymoon of our dreams!" We will definitely be using Mindy for our future travel plans... from the bottom of our hearts "THANK YOU to OUR Vacation Lady!"

Sent on 07/07/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Erica, so happy that you and Andrew had a wonderful honeymoon! Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Catherine · event on: 06/06/2016

Mindy helped us plan our honeymoon to Playa Mujeres and it was everything we hoped for! We were impressed from the very start with how detailed she was during the phone consultation. I had not expected it to be so in-depth, but it was clear she knows her stuff and was determined to find the ideal location based on our needs. She gave us a handful of options and once we chose, she took care of our flights, hotel reservation, and private airport transfers. I felt 100% comfortable that we were going someplace safe, with high quality accommodations, and where we could simply unwind from wedding planning. She listened to our expectations and then exceeded them. I will never forget this trip and we will absolutely use Mindy in the future!

Sent on 06/17/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Catherine, I'm so glad that you had a fabulous honeymoon. Looking forward to helping you and Mike plan many more!

Annmarie · Married on 06/06/2016

Mindy from My Vacation Lady was phenomenal as our destination wedding planner !!! She always went above and beyond to provide exceptional service. All of my guests were extremely happy with her services , responsiveness to questions/service as well as her personality. As our wedding planner, navigating us through our Mexican destination wedding, Mindy was always able to help us with our planning and remained in contact with our resort to provide the best service :) !! Couldn't have picked a better person to help plan a wedding of my dreams ! Thanks Mindy!

Sent on 07/17/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Ann, you and Jason were a dream to work with planning your destination wedding. Thank you for choosing My Vacation Lady to help guide you through this process.

Suzanne · event on: 05/28/2016

We feel so lucky to have found My Vacation Lady! Mindy's thorough questionnaire and interview assured she would get to know us.

She truly helped us narrow down the destination of our dreams, FIJI, and also the perfect resort for us! What a pleasure to work with someone who really enjoys what they do and makes honeymoon planning one less thing for couples to worry about!

Thanks Mindy for planning a trip that was truly one of the best vacations we've ever had and one we'll always treasure! We're recommending My Vacation Lady to all our friends and family!

Brian and Suzanne

Sent on 06/10/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Suzanne, it was my pleasure to help you and Brian plan your dream honeymoon to Fiji. Thanks so much for the feedback and pictures. Looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations.

Casey · Married on 04/24/2016

My husband found Mindy @myvacationlady by chance. We had started planning our wedding from afar, and with all the time that was taking, we thought we could use a little help with our honeymoon. Mindy sent us a questionnaire to detail a little further what our wants and needs were for our perfect honeymoon. She also went over a slideshow presentation by phone. It took her less than a week to get back to us with multiple good options in the Caribbean. She helped us to narrow down with our 'must haves' list. Once we decided on our destination (Riviera Maya - Viceroy), she was our liaison with the hotel and our transportation on the island. She booked our flights and arranged for private transportation to and from the airport in Mexico, which was clean, prompt, friendly and air conditioned! She booked all of our spa treatments, special dinners, etc. She was able to help us set up golf at an outside resort for my husband, and credit card authorizations (MIL was paying) so that we didn't have to worry about a thing while we were there! She also offered to help arrange any excursions that we were interested in. Mindy was an absolute pleasure to work with, and with as much planning as I did for my own wedding, it was great to know that she had EVERYTHING handled for the honeymoon. Thank you Mindy for helping us have the BEST Honeymoon EVER!

Sent on 05/24/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Casey it was my pleasure to help you and Patrick plan your dream honeymoon! I'm so glad that you had a fabulous time!

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2016

My Vacation Lady helped us plan a truly amazing honeymoon to Bali. From our initial consultation, which was in-depth and thoughtful, to making recommendations for final selections, Mindy was very responsive and understanding of the things that we were looking for. Mindy and her team provided everything that we needed to make things very easy for us every step of the way on the trip of a lifetime. Definitely would recommend to others! Thank you again, Mindy!

Sent on 07/09/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Andrea, it was my pleasure to help you and Joe plan your dream honeymoon. I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Risa · event on: 03/18/2016

Mindy at MyVacationLady was excellent. She planned and executed the perfect honeymoon for my husband and I, taking all our likes and dislikes into consideration while at the same time encouraging us to try new things. Everything was absolutely flawless and went better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Mindy was a pleasure to work with. I actually found her from the rave reviews we saw online. She is very personable and attentive to our needs. With so many planning phases of our wedding, I can truly say we didn't have to worry one bit for the honeymoon as everything was taken care for us. She is a true gem and we will definitely user her services again in the future.

Chirag/Harleen

Sent on 02/19/2016

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Chirag and Harleen. It was my pleasure helping you plan your dream honeymoon to the Riviera Maya! I look forward to helping you plan many more vacations!

Marc · Married on 12/13/2015

Mindy was wonderful. So thoughtful and patient. You will really enjoy working with her!

Sent on 01/05/2017

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Thank you Marc. It was my pleasure helping plan your honeymoon to Hawaii. Thanks for recommending me to your sister!

Naya · Married on 11/01/2015

Mindy selected a wonderful location for us. Initially, because I am so busy I didn't see the value in the interview, but it quickly proved worthy. It helped Mindy to provide us with honeymoon options that met our desires within price ranges that we could afford. Well done, Mindy.

Sent on 12/31/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Naya, it was my pleasure to help you and Bakari plan your dream honeymoon. So glad it was wonderful!

Delaine · Married on 10/23/2015

Mindy was absolutely amazing. She was honest and very informative. She truly got to know us and took all of our honeymoon desires to heart. She found us the perfect honeymoon. We couldn't stop talking about how it was exactly what we were looking for! I would absolutely go back to Mindy for future trips and would LOVE to return to Excellence Riviera again. Maybe for our first anniversary. :) Thank you!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Delaine, it was my pleasure to help you and Bill plan your dream honeymoon. So happy you had a wonderful time!!

Melany · Married on 10/03/2015

Where to begin? Words can’t truly describe how wonderful the Greece honeymoon Mindy planned for us was! It was absolutely the trip of a lifetime. We’ve been on many trips together, but this one was by far the best.
    From the organization and attention to detail to the recommendations and planning, every step of the trip was so easy and enjoyable for us. Each hotel was perfectly accommodating and exceeded our expectations. The activities booked for us were fantastic! From the hotel check-ins to the many modes of transportation we needed (flights/cars/ferry), it was all a seamless experience. We rested easy knowing that at each location we would be greeted with the information we needed planned well in advance.
    It was so nice knowing throughout wedding planning that this trip was taken care of and that we were in good hands. We’ve already begun recommending Mindy's services to others. I hope they use her, as they’d be missing out if they don’t!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

My Vacation Lady's reply:

Melany, it was my pleasure helping you and Corey plan your dream honeymoon to Greece. I look forward to helping you plan many more wonderful vacations!