186 Reviews for My Vacation Lady Travel

Pacific Islands (3)
Mexico (3)
Caribbean (1)
Central America (1)

Mindy has been excellent to work with! She really took the time in understanding what we wanted to do on our honeymoon. She responded to my many emails within minutes and helped us plan a fantastic trip to Italy and Greece!! I would highly recommend Mindy!!

Profile Picture Arielle, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, West Europe

Mindy was very attentive to all of our needs. Her pre honeymoon consultation really got us thinking about things we would have never thought of on our own. She recommended Turtle Bay Resort which was an absolute perfect way to start our honeymoon. Amazing!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

We are so happy with the itinerary that My Vacation Lady put together for our honeymoon to Greece! It was everything we wanted and she made the planning process stress free!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, West Europe

We had a great experience when planning our honeymoon in Hawaii with Mindy! She helped us choose the islands and got us some great package deals within our budget. We went to Maui and The Big Island. Mindy left us notes with gifts at both hotels. She gave us tons of dining and excursion options with reviews. She was extremely helpful during the planning process for us Hawaii first-timers and we knew we could contact her at any time during our stay with questions. I'd recommend My Vacation Lady to anyone planning a big trip!

Profile Picture Debi, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii

Mindy helped us plan our honeymoon to French Polynesia and we couldn't be happier with the services she provided for us. We've never worked with a travel agent before so weren't quite sure what to expect. We leaned heavily on Mindy to help us decide where we should go on our honeymoon, as we were pretty undecided initially. After having a consultation where Mindy asked questions to get to know us, our travel likes/dislikes and our budget, Mindy presented a few proposals to us. All of the packages sounded fantastic so we knew we couldn't go wrong no matter which trip we chose, but we ended up choosing French Polynesia and are so glad we did. Our trip was perfection!

Mindy helped us plan our dream honeymoon while keeping our budget in mind. We felt at ease knowing we were working with someone that has personally been to French Polynesia and clearly planned a lot of trips for other couples there. The assistance Mindy provided in regard to travel arrangements - including flights, private transfers, and ferries - was invaluable. It was so nice to not have to worry about planning all of those honeymoon details when we were already busy planning our wedding! Mindy included fantastic excursions/experiences in our package, and worked with us to add a few additional ones that we were interested in. When our return flight was cancelled and rescheduled for the following night, Mindy sent us an email as soon as she was notified to ensure that we were aware and able to adjust the rest of our flight itinerary.

We highly recommend booking Mindy at MyVacationLady for your honeymoon (and future) travel plans!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Pacific Islands

Mindy was AMAZING! We had never used a travel agent and with so many things to plan for the wedding Mindy went above and beyond planning our honeymoon for us. There was no extra fee to use her and she was able to get us extra perks at our resort! She arranged everything from arranging pick up at the airport to having an extra bottle of liquor in our room. We truly did nothing but relax at a beautiful resort that Mindy had selected for us! We will be using her for absolutely every vacation we ever take going forward. My husband and I have talked more about our honeymoon then we have about our wedding day because it was truly a fantastic vacation.

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

My Vacation lady made booking our honeymoon so easy! After planning a wedding it was so nice to have all the details of our honeymoon planned out for us. Mindy gave us the perfect miss of adventure and relaxation. All of the experiences were first class and made us feel special. The way she planned out the sequence of our trip was absolutely perfect and something we couldn't have planned ourselves without her knowledge and expertise. There were so many little surprises along the way from champagne and chocolates delivered to our room to getting prime seating at restaurants. We have already recommended My Vacation Lady to friends and can't wait to book our next trip with Mindy

Profile Picture Gina, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii, Honeymoons

Mindy made our honeymoon to Italy everything we wanted it to be. She took the time to get to know our wants and needs, tailoring our itinerary to meet our expectations. Mindy was easy to get in touch with when we needed her or had a question/concern. The itinerary was easily understandable and was a great mixture of activities and excursions. The vouchers were easy to understand and most of the transfers were planned ahead and smooth. Many of our activities or main sites were in walking distance from our hotels. Italy was a dream come true.

Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Venice, gondola ride
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - The Rialto, Venice
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - View of Florence from our guided tour of the city
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - View of the Tuscan  countryside from the Hotel Athena, Siena
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Cooking class at the Dante Alighieri School, Siena
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Wine tour, Siena
Photos
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - The Colosseum, Rome
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - The Trevi Fountain, in walking distance from our hotel, Rome
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Day trip in Capri/Anacapri
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - View from our hotel room at the  Tramontano, Sorrento
Profile Picture Taryn, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, West Europe, Honeymoons

While planning our wedding, we had very little time to think about our honeymoon vacation. Fortunately Mindy made that a breeze and arranged our dream honeymoon for us! The whole process was incredibly easy and the results were amazing. There were times where we found ourselves sitting in the front row for a dinner show or checking into a room with an incredible view asking if we were just incredibly lucky or if Mindy had truly thought of everything! By the end it was clear Mindy had gone above and beyond to provide us with memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Mindy gave us the best honeymoon we could ask for! We toured Italy for about two weeks and we didn't have to think about a thing. Everything was perfectly arrange and she presented everything so clearly with the vouchers. All our tours that Mindy booked for us were amazing and exactly what we wanted. All the hotels had beautiful views with breakfast included. I would recommend Mindy to EVERYONE. With all the wedding planning, it was nice to have Mindy plan our honeymoon and all we had to do was show up! We can't thank her enough for all her help and expertise! And of course, we can't wait for her to plan our next big trip!

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, West Europe

Mindy's handling of our honeymoon was the best decision we made! All of the travel arrangements went seamlessly and the hotel accommodations were top notch. She took the time to understand our likes/dislikes and took them into consideration when planning our trip. Everything she suggested worked out beautifully and we are so grateful to have had her working on our behalf to make our honeymoon the most amazing trip ever!! Call NOW to have My Vacation Lady help YOU with your next vacation!!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Mindy was great to work with! Very thorough initial call - she really made sure she understood what we were looking for, in order to give us the best options. Responsive, organized and professional - we would definitely recommend her to anyone who is planning their honeymoon!

Profile Picture Rose, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Central America, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

Even though we had already chosen Hawaii for our honeymoon, we were unsure which islands we wanted to visit, where to stay, or how to go about booking. We decided to use a travel agent and I'm so glad I found Mindy! In our initial consultation we talked about our likes/dislikes, past vacations, and our honeymoon wishlist. She really took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for. Mindy took care of ALL the booking, which was a huge weight off our shoulders since we were already so busy with wedding planning. She was able to get us the best deals at the resorts and she provided us with endless amounts of information on the islands - what to see, things to do, places to eat. Whenever I had a question about something she responded within minutes! The week before our trip, Mindy informed us the dinner cruise we booked was cancelled but she had already taken care of re-booking us for another cruise. One less thing for us to worry about! Looking back on our honeymoon, we had the trip of a lifetime!!! Hawaii was an absolute paradise and I'm so glad Mindy helped us choose Maui & Kauai! Thanks to Mindy, we had the best rooms in the resorts, prime seating at the luau, and the most exceptional honeymoon service. She also sent champagne & chocolate to our room when we arrived! Even when I had a question during our trip, Mindy was available to help us out. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone looking to take the stress out of planning and traveling!

Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - View from our room in Maui
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Our resort in Maui (Hyatt  Regency)
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - The wonderful luau Mindy booked for us
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Our resort in Kauai (Grand Hyatt)
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - View from our room in Kauai
Photo for My Vacation Lady Travel Review - Na Pali Coast dinner cruise
Profile Picture Marissa, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Hawaii

My wife and I used My Vacation Lady to book our honeymoon to Fiji. Mindy was fantastic from the beginning. She was always responsive and available to answer any questions you might have. You begin with a consultation about your idea of the perfect honeymoon. Mindy then uses these guidelines to put together a presentation of a few destinations that you might enjoy. After selecting Fiji, we did not have to worry about a thing because Mindy took care of everything from there. Every step of the honeymoon went smoothly from hotel transfers, to check-ins and special gifts once you arrived at your hotel. We have and will continue to refer Mindy to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Steve, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We booked our honeymoon with Mindy at My vacation lady and it was the best thing we could have done!! My husband is paralyzed and wheelchair travel can sometimes be difficult and unpredictable. Mindy took all the worry and anxiety out of our tip so that we could just enjoy a magical 10 days in Croatia!! Mindy thought of everything! We had transportation and assist everywhere we needed it, the excursions were exciting and wheelchair accessible and our hotels were not only beautiful but handicap friendly!! It was the greatest 10 days we could have asked for and we can't wait to book another trip with my vacation lady!!

Profile Picture Elisa, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: West Europe, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

We used Mindy for our Honeymoon to Hawaii. Let me just start by saying ...BRAVO Mindy! She understood what exactly we were looking for. When I first found Mindy I was very discouraged as I had went to another travel agency to try and book our Honeymoon; they did not want to listen nor did they really give me any options another than what they wanted me to see.

Mindy was so accommodating and responded to my emails so quickly. We didn't know a thing about Hawaii and she put us at ease with her vast knowledge of the islands. Planning was such a breeze, Mindy gave us a ton of information and options. We loved how she gave us her opinion of the hotel options and why we would like or not like the hotel for us. Her service is exceptional and even after our plans were set, she was always available for questions or help with adding more activities in. We were simply blown away with how smooth our trip went. It was so stress free and Mindy always had a little gift and personalized note waiting for us upon arrival at each hotel; this is the kind of personalized service we were looking for! We had the bests seats where ever we went whether it be at restaurants or the Luau. We will be using Mindy going forward with any vacation we take and have highly recommend to her to friends and family. You can not go wrong with Mindy!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Hawaii

What's not to love about Mindy! She knew what we wanted even when we were unsure! Thank you for all you did to make our honeymoon so special!

Profile Picture Raffaellina, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

There no are no words to express how wonderful and helpful Mindy is. She made planning our honeymoon so incredibly easy and stress free. From your first meeting with her and the entire way through the process she is so incredibly helpful and accommodating. We just got back from our honeymoon and everything was perfect. The best part is we didn't have to do a thing she took care of absolutely everything! I'm pretty sure I'll never plan another vacation again because I found her! In the 2 years we planned our wedding I can honestly say that using My Vacation Lady was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, West Europe

Using My Vacation Lady to plan our honeymoon was the best decision we made! Mindy exceeded our expectations on finding out exactly what kind of resort we wanted to stay at to make our honeymoon dream a reality! Every concern or question we had she answered completely and in a quick time frame. Mindy was very organized in getting everything arranged and keeping us on trck leading up to the date as well as for when we were on our vacation, we will defenitly be back to book our future trips! Thank you Mindy and associates for making our honeymoon the best vacation we have ever been on!"

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Mexico, Travel Insurance

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience planning our Honeymoon with Mindy! We wanted to it to be a once in a lifetime trip that we would look back on with no regrets. Mindy did a great job from the start! We went in with a budget and a vague idea of what we wanted our honeymoon to be like. She spent a lot of time asking us questions and getting to know our preferences. It was clear from the beginning that she wanted to make sure that she was planning the perfect vacation for us. Throughout the whole planning process, she would give us options and tell us pros and cons of each. It was very comforting to know that she knew the ins and outs of all of the excursions and resorts that she was booking for us. It was the most memorable and fun filled vacation we could have ever dreamed of and we would book her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Mindy for the memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Hawaii

Mindy planned our honeymoon to Maui, Tahiti, and Bora Bora. My husband and I had a wish list of what we wanted to do, and Mindy expertly put it all together for us. Every pickup, excursion, dinner, and detail that she planned was exactly suited to us and the honeymoon we dreamed of. From our first call, I was impressed with her attention to detail and ability to craft a trip that truly met each of our individual and shared hopes. She was always quick to respond and provide updates as soon as they hit her desk. Our flights home changed and she immediately notified us to ensure we didn't miss the flight.

We are so grateful to Mindy for planning our perfect honeymoon! You won't be disappointed in her professionalism, expertise, and passion to send people on amazing trips.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Hawaii, Pacific Islands, Honeymoons

I am so thankful to have booked my honeymoon with Mindy! She truly made the planning process stress-free and seamless. From our initial conference call with Mindy, my husband and I knew we were making the right decision. Mindy is extremely knowledgable, and offered great advice in helping choose the perfect location for us. I wanted a tropical experience, preferably with an overwater bungalow, while my husband was deadest on an all-inclusive to ensure a worry-free trip. We both wanted something relaxing, with great food and optional excursions (we're not big on nightlife). Mindy thoughtfully suggested Riveria Maya (a location we hadn't even considered) as a destination for us, as they just opened the first overwater bungalows in the area -- we couldn't have been happier with the suggestion! The trip was perfect!! My husband and I spent 7 days at a larger resort near great excursions and activities, and then transferred to the Palafitos of El Dorado Maroma for the last 3 days of our trip. The palafitos (overwater bungalows) were an absolute dream come true- from glass floors in each room, to a private pool, private ocean access, and two butlers (yes, butlers), we truly felt like royalty. Mindy also scheduled our private car transfers to/from the airport and resorts to make sure every aspect of our trip went smoothly. It was apparent that booking with Mindy had some great advantages too- at each resort, we had the best room possible (top floor, ocean front infinity suite at the first resort and then the bungalow at the end of the pier, facing the beach to watch sunsets every night at the Palafitos). Both resorts also offered a gourmet all-inclusive package with a great quality and variety of food. The entire trip all we kept saying to eachother was how much Mindy nailed our wishlist. She truly provided us with a once-in-a-lifetime experience!! Thank you, Mindy! We can't wait to book a future trip with your guidance and expertise!

Profile Picture Suzannah, 5/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

Mindy planned our recent honeymoon to Hawaii
We were there for what weeks and travelled to Big Island, Maui & Kauai. Our honeymoon was spectacular. Mindy did an amazing job planning it and we got to fully enjoy the experience. Mindy even had chocolate covered strawberries and fresh pineapples sent to our room at two different hotels with a personalized card. I would strongly recommend Mindy to anyone looking to book an unforgettable honeymoon.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Mindy made our honeymoon planning stress-free, easy and fun, and the Hawaii honeymoon trip she planned for us was fantastic! All of the activities we did were great. Having Mindy book everything for us and book early was great. We had front row seats at the luau we went to, front row seats for the helicopter tour, etc... It was also really awesome that when we had an issue with our zip-lining reservation, we didn't have to stress, Mindy just took care of it for us and also made sure the rest of our excursions were all set. We will definitely recommend Mindy to friends and family and will use her again for our future trips!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews