My Treasure Films Reviews

18 | Port Saint Lucie, FL

18 Reviews for My Treasure Films

Marie · Married on 03/01/2014

Before I was even engaged, I fell in love with Javier's work. I saw a trailer he did for an acquaintance of mine and couldn't help but watch it over and over! It wasn't even MY wedding. It was just so emotional and beautiful. It was a piece of art. I was sold.

When I contacted Javier for my own wedding, he was so kind, willing to travel to Saint Augustine, Florida for our wedding and work with our budget. He always replied quickly to emails - even though we didn't speak much. Truthfully, there really wasn't a need to because I trusted him.

On our wedding day, he was there on time and very polite as I knew he would be. He was never intrusive- I barely noticed his presence while I was getting ready, during the ceremony, reception and all of our firsts (first look, first kiss and first dance). Our guests didn't even know we had a videographer and our other vendors loved working with him.

Our wedding trailer was beautiful and I cannot wait to get the full video. He is truly talented and operates with impeccable stealth. One of our best decisions was hiring him for our wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Ana · Married on 11/10/2013

Our wedding video and recap came out so wonderful! Javier's work is amazing. He is so nice and easy to work with.I am a picky bride but Javier did a great job fulfilling my needs. Our wedding video was done perfectly, it looks like a movie. Thank you Javier for capturing those special moments and bringing them together so beautifully. I recommend My Treasure Films with no hesitation, they are the best!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend Javier for your wedding videography and I really cannot say enough great things about him! He was very easy to correspond with leading up to the actual day and was very quick to respond to my emails. On the actual day he went with the flow and even though I was all over the place he was able to do what he needed to capture fantastic footage. I just received my wedding trailer and wedding video and it came out AMAZING, not to mention the DVD case it came in was adorable and customized with a picture of my husband and myself! In addition, there was one particular event at the wedding I wanted more of in my video and Javier was quick to say he would add more to my video and send me a new copy. If I ever have a need for a videographer again he will come to mind and I will definitely recommend him to all my friends.

Sent on 03/29/2014

Natalia · Married on 05/11/2013

Javier was such a pleasure to work with. He always responded to all of my emails and answered all of my questions. The day of the wedding, I hardly even noticed he was there, which made it easy to enjoy my night without worrying about the camera. I can't wait to see the final video, which I'm sure will be fantastic given the quality of his work. Thank you, Javier for capturing our amazing day!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Javier at My Treasure Films was the best to work with! Before the wedding he was available to answer any questions I had and was always so easy to work with. On our wedding day he was never "in our face" and was so nice and accommodating. My husband and I just watched the recap video and it's amazing!! He captured moments that I don't even remember!! Your wedding day is so special and your wedding video is your chance to relive it, make sure you choose the right videographer! Thanks Javier!!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Deborah · Married on 03/30/2012

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Miami Beach, Florida. We were in town about a month prior to our event to meet with our vendors. Javier from My Treasure Fims drove several hours to Miami Beach just to meet with us to discuss the videography for our wedding day. He displayed the utmost professionalism during our meeting and subsequently as he worked on our wedding day. He took time to answer all of our questions and was very respectful. I can't wait to see our video as I have no doubt it will be wonderful!

Sent on 04/07/2012

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2012

Javier Medina- MyTreasureFilms-A+++PENDING VIDEO Javier was such a pleasure to work with. He was extremely professional, detail oriented and flexible-he even came 1.5 hours early. We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Clare · Married on 11/11/2011

Javier did a very nice job of creating an artistic weddig video for us. He was easy to work with and responsive to changes we wanted to have made. He very much wants his clients to be fully satisfied and works with you to ensure that. We got our trailer quickly and that was great! Felt like we were in our own little romantic music video.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Marlene · Married on 11/20/2010

Javier was awesome the day of the wedding. He got great footage without being intrusive. I forgot he was even there! The final video was AMAZING! We are so happy we decided to do a video and that we chose Javier. We love watching the video every so often and reliving the day.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Courtney · Married on 04/24/2010

Javier is a gem - he is kind, talented and wonderful work with. Awesome with communication and his work is beautiful - I love our recap and I can't wait to see the final product, I know it'll be fantastic!

Sent on 05/13/2010
  • I

Irene · Married on 03/14/2010

We were incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to work with Javier. He is a true professional and cares a great deal about his work and clients. Our wedding was small, not the usual affair. We mostly just wanted our ceremony filmed and anything after that would be a bonus to us. Javier understood what we were going for and worked with us to create a package that suited our needs. We couldn't be happier with Javier and his work!

On the day of, Javier was on time and filming the details before we arrived. He worked well with our photographers and coordinator which I personally loved. It felt like we had all known each other for years! Working with Javier was a lot of fun and he went with the flow whenever someone had an idea or vice versa. I truly admire that in a professional.

Javier, thank you again for all your hard work and excellent communication throughout this process! It was great working with you!

Sent on 06/30/2010
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 02/20/2010

I cannot stress the importance of video. The day was such a blur that I am so thankful that we will have a video so I can recap the day. Javier was the nicest man to work with leading up to the wedding, immediate responses, friendly, kind and passionate about what he does.

They were AWESOME. Arrived on time, were friendly and got some awesome shots. They worked so well together and with my other vendors. They were literally right there every time something cool was happening at my wedding. I had a teaser in like 2 days and Javier is already working on my recap video! Love love love this vendor – you are in fabulous hands with them.

Sent on 02/24/2010
  • U

Ursula · Married on 10/11/2009

Javier from Treasure Videos is very professional. He is punctual and I didn't even notice him during my wedding. I highly recommend Treasure Vidoes!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Charlotte · Married on 07/30/2009

Javier was great to work with and very patient with me since the last month of planning was complicated and I was never available. He created us a great package that we were able to afford and he went out and beyond. He arrived extremely early and even waited for me to make sure he recorded the Garter removal. He was so easy to work with; you really did not even feel like he was right there. I really dislike those videographers that are all up in your face and you feel bothered, Javier... Is completely opposite, He gave us our space and im sure he captured great moment. i HIGHLY rec using him!!!

Sent on 03/25/2009
  • imer52

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2009

Javier has been really great to work with. We have not yet gotten the video but our trailer is amazing and he was all over the place. Some of our guests commented on him saying he was doing all sorts of things with the camera, even dancing just to get the shot!

Sent on 07/21/2009

jayme · Married on 04/18/2009

Javier is a class act, absolutely amazing.

Sent on 04/25/2009

Angela · Married on 11/08/2008

I have to say that by far, My Treasure Videos was my favorite vendor to work with. He traveled all the way from Port St. Lucie to Miami Beach to meet with me. He made our wedding look like a movie! I love it so much! He even gave us additional DVDs at no charge. I definitely recommend My Treasure Videos.

Sent on 11/17/2009

We decided to book a videographer at the very last minute. Naturally I was frantic. I weeded through tons of independent small-business owner type videographers. I interviewed several before coming across Javier from My Treasure Films. Instantly I knew I was going to book him. His work was simple, understated and elegant but above all he was professional and kind. I know I made a good choice right away.
    We received our trailer last night and as excited as we were to see it, we were nervous too. As soon as the music played and we watched the day unfold in front of our eyes, we were estatic and emotional all over again. Javier captured all of our moments as we remember them today and will for years to come. We highly recommend My Treasure Films for the dedication, professionalism and true passion for this art as it shows through his work.

Sent on 09/11/2012