Bijoux Bride LLC Reviews

5 | Arlington Heights, IL

5 Reviews for Bijoux Bride LLC

Abraham · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic, complete satisfaction.

More than three times I did wedding photos for couples which worked with Bijou, including my niece wedding she planned from the beginning to the end: her services were great! The party well organized, food tasting excellent, even venues she chooses are fantastic! Decoration wonderful.
    You can feel professionalism in everything she is doing.

Sent on 03/29/2019

L Goma · Married on 04/14/2018

I attended 2 events decorated by Bijoux Bride

The quality of work is awesome. All guests are mesmerized the minute they enter a venue decorated by Bijoux Bride. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Serge · Married on 05/20/2016

My-special Events is a vendor that I will recommend to everyone who wants to organize an event. During my 50th birthday I hired MSE who handled the planning (within the budget). MSE organized the event to the last detail. The awareness, the profesionalism, the responsiveness are attributes that MSE has internalized to the core of their business. MSE gave me peace of mind during my birthday party. I relaxed myself knowing that everything was handled accordingly.

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • User6622047 · 2+ years ago

I was a very relaxed bride knowing that this vendor had things under control and my expectations were not cut short!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Mamie · Married on 07/18/2008

I've hired My-Special Event to plan my 10th anniversary and I might say, I was really impressed with the level of professionalism, the quality of service provided, the responsiveness and he quality of food served. It was a well planned event, within my budget. The Vendor made all the necessary contacts within my time frame and the end result was simply amazing.
    I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 04/24/2016