My Social Shutterbug Reviews

8 | Overland Park, KS

8 Reviews for My Social Shutterbug

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

Cathy was great to work with.

Sent on 04/24/2018

My Social Shutterbug's reply:

Thank you Amy. I enjoyed your daughter's Bat Mizvah. You did such a beautiful job with the decorations and all of the kids were so polite. Thank you for choosing My Social Shutterbug and congratulations again!

natalie · Married on 03/07/2018

Cathy was amazing! she had fun with our employees and was so easy to work with! She completed the experience and made having a photo booth at an event even better!

Sent on 03/30/2018

My Social Shutterbug's reply:

Thank you Natalie! You do an amazing job with your employees. They are lucy to have you. JET looks like a FUN place to work! Appreciate your kind words. :) Thank you!

Jeffrey · Married on 02/23/2018

I reserved My Social Shutterbug for my wife's 50th birthday and was not disappointed. Cathy is very easy to work with. She offers you a lot of options. You can have strips (three small photos) or a 4x6. You can arrange for unlimited prints. You can have a "green screen" so you can have different backgrounds (like a beach, Mardi Gras, a sunflower field, etc). You can get a "thumb drive" at the end of the night with all of the pics that were taken. Instead of charging you one large price, My Social Shutterbug gives you a ton of options; you only pay for what you use. They have a really large selection of props (we had two tables full and two boxes full); it was fun watching my 87-year-old father in law in a Viking helmet. My wife had a "hoot" at her birthday party and took pictures with as many guests as possible. I found a whole stack of photos strips the next morning. I recommend My Social Shutterbug; if I need a photo booth again, I will definitely book them again.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Jeff,
    Thank you so much for your kind review! I had fun at your event and Sara does NOT look anything like 50! SO happy she enjoyed the photo booth so much! She's a lucky gal :) Thank you for choosing my photo booth for her big day! The pics were so much fun to look at ;)

Marilyn · Married on 02/17/2018

My Social Shutterbug was so much fun. Cathy
    was so friendly, showing me her vast array of fun props, explaining her cool green screen, and she provided me with the greatest prints. If I should have a need for a photo booth, I would definitely choose her.

Sent on 01/31/2018

My Social Shutterbug's reply:

Marilyn, Thank you so much for your kind review. Happy to have been able to enhance the fun at your event! Thank you again!

Amber · Married on 05/12/2017

They did amazing! I love every single photo that was taken from my wedding day! Please use them!!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

My Social Shutterbug's reply:

Thank you Amber! Appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much for choosing my photo booth at your incredibly special day! Wishing you and your hubby the very best!!!!!

Steve · Married on 04/22/2017

What a great service Cathy provides! Top quality prints, fun props, and LOVED by the kids. We used Cathy for our Junior/Senior banquet last spring and her photo booth was a HIT!! We would definitely use her again.

Sent on 01/31/2018

My Social Shutterbug's reply:

Steve, thank you so much for your kind review. I really enjoyed bringing my Shutterbug to the kids prom. Such polite and well behaved high schoolers. I just had a request to bring my photo booth again this year to the Banquet.... but unfortunately I am otherwise booked. Maybe next year! Blessings and thank you again!

Jessica · Married on 02/10/2018

My Social Shutterbug is a huge HIT at every party or event! It's an ice breaker and will be the main attraction throughout your entire event. No matter your age group, you'll always have so much fun using My Social Shutterbug Photo Booth while having a blast! I love that you can e-mail and text your photo instantly. Cathy and her team are amazing. So nice and always helpful! My Social Shutterbug is a great addition to any event. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 03/07/2018

My Social Shutterbug's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Appreciate your kind review! Honored to have been a part of your special day! :) We had a blast also. :)