My Seeing Stars Reviews

6 | Picayune, MS

6 Reviews for My Seeing Stars

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I were very pleased with the service we received from Jessica. She did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was so great to work with and did everything possible to make sure our ceremony and vows were exactly what we wanted. I received many comments from my guests about how beautiful her ceremony was and they even said they will highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I were very pleased with the service we received from Jessica. She did an amazing job with our ceremony. She was so great to work with and did everything possible to make sure our ceremony and vows were exactly what we wanted. I received many comments from my guests about how beautiful her ceremony was and they even said they will highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Robin · Married on 11/28/2015

Jessica did such a wonderful job not only for myself and my wife but as well for my brothers wedding and another friends wedding.she is very flexable, easy to get along with,will try her hardest to make your day as special as it can be. She will even write your vows the way that you want them,as special as you Wonderful day would be. She is all about giving you what you want. The way you want it. Making suggestion and just give you the confindence you need on knowing this part of your wedding is well taking care of. Giving you one less thing to worry about on your up and coming BIG DAY. I would recommend Jessica Stewart to preform anyone and everyones wedding vows.

Catherine · Married on 11/03/2015

She is the sweetest and friendliest person we spoke to trying to get out wedding done. Her rates are very very reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone that is planning the most special day of their life.

Kathlyn · Married on 10/30/2015

I absolutely loved Jessica. She was very professional, sweet and patient. I highly reccomend her

Joni · Married on 10/24/2015

Jessica is amazing! She was so kind, and helpful with everything for our wedding...you tell her what you want and she'll get the job done! I recommend My Seeing Stars to everyone!

Sent on 02/11/2016