My Moviie Reviews

105 | Honolulu, HI

105 Reviews for My Moviie

This is a long overdue review and I should have written this a year ago.

First, Sam is one of the most genuine people I have ever met in my life. We fell in love with his sample video and had meetings to discuss what we wanted. (My husband and I really didn't know what we wanted). Thanks to Sam's advises and suggestions everything turned out perfect!

Secondly, Sam and his team are extremely professional. On the day of the event, they are attentive wherever they were needed and 'disappear' when they are not needed. It is important your videographer knows when to disappear so they are not in your photographer's way.

Last and definitely not least, Sam will work around your schedule. He is an extremely busy person and I don't even think he sleeps. His promptly replies via email or telephone calls. He will meet with you whenever and wherever as much as possible. For every suggestion he makes sense and get you closer to what you want.

We did not regret spending a penny with My Moviie. We made our first anniversary and watched our wedding video again, totally re-lived it. We will use My Moviie again for our Baby's first birthday!

Highly recommended. The best of the best!! Thank you Sam!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Eric · Married on 03/09/2012

myMoviie, Sam Barnhart delivers! With less than 4 weeks to plan our wedding, we were impressed that Sam met us with immediate enthusiasm and excuted on the day of the wedding. His team of professionals was there every step of the day. He was also able to compile a beautiful video story for our guest to see at our reception with included on demand video editing. No doubt that Sam's years of experience was crucial in getting this done in a timely manner and producing a high quality presentation. We have recommended myMoviie to other couples as he knows how vidoegraph our most memorable day.

Eric and Elia Wong c/o locomocoewa@gmail.com

Sent on 02/16/2013

My Moviie's reply:

Hi Eric & Elia,

You both are wonderful people and we enjoyed the moments with all your family & friends. We had so much fun producing your wedding video it was all serendipity. Your happiness is our happiness. Take care.

Sam Barnhart
    CEO/President
    My Moviie

• Shailene

Shailene Smith · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing, Patient, & Humorous

Sam and his team were GREAT. He made us laugh, was very PATIENT with a group of 14 from my court, took every angle possible and had great ideas! Thank you for the awesome service. Will definitely recommend for any event in the future!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jenny · Married on 03/15/2014

From the start, Sam made me feel like a part of his ohana. He has been nothing but reliable, prompt with responses, and he (including his crew) always had a positive attitude and professionalism.

I had to move to the mainland the year before our wedding and that made our wedding planning more difficult to accomplish, for instance, obtaining our pictures from home in Hawaii, for our slideshow to give him. With the small amt of time I only gave them to put together our slideshow, Sam and his crew surpassed our expectations and did more than we imagined! We were in love with the slideshow that they've put together and our same day edit was no different! Sam, gave us a link to our SDE soon after our wedding and since then, I would watch our SDE over and over again;).

Also, I must mention, that Sam and his crew on the day of our wedding made it so much enjoyable and less stressed for us! They were so much fun and easy to get along with. I wouldn't have asked for another videography crew to spend our day with us!

I highly recommend MyMoviie to help capture your important day!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Make sure you're comfortable with taking pictures all day. These guys will capture every moment. The most professional bunch of guys to work with.

Sent on 09/01/2014