My Marvelous Images Reviews

22 | Southfield, MI

22 Reviews for My Marvelous Images

• User3386547 · Recently married

He was on time at all times. He was very patient. He was very business minded. He never slacked up on the job. I tried to get him to eat and he would not stop even to get a bite to eat. I really loved working with him. Every time I call him to ask a question either he answered or he called right back. I recommend him to everyone I know. Highly recommend Him. Price is very reasonably compared to 98% of these other photographers. He seems to care about what you care about. Not just the pay. I have not seen my pictures yet but Just thinking about some of the beautiful poses he came up with I know I'm going to love my pictures. Book him. He's worth it.

Angelica · Married on 10/08/2017

Marvelous Images is a great company! The owner, Marvelous, is very personable and professional. As soon as I knew I was getting married I contacted him to go over packages, pricing and add-ons. Really good value!

Charmonique · Married on 08/26/2016

Marvelous Massey is an awesome photographer he did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we also got a photo booth from him. He was on time and very professional. He had some awesome poses for us the picture quality was great the lighting was great, I would recommend him to anyone that wants professional photos.

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Loved, loved, loved this company!

Anita · Married on 09/26/2015

I used Marvelous Images for my wedding two years ago and was happy to use the photo booth services for my first grandchild's baby shower. Will the attendant was professional and everyone is still talking about the fun the had. Thanks!!
    Anita Paschal

Janica · Married on 08/29/2015

Marvin is truly one of the most sincere/humbled photographer's I've ever worked with. Marvin and his team are confident, understanding, flexible, patient, and passionate about what they do. I've used Marvin services three times so far, the first time in 2013 for my 30th birthday party. I used the photo booth service, and this year in August 2015 for my baby welcoming / celebration/ reveal shower and also for my maternity pictures. I would definitely recommend his company. At my baby shower I noticed that Marvin was very interactive with my guest and that meant a lot to me. Whenever you're putting on an event you never want you guest to get bored. Marvin and his team did an awesome job with keeping their attention. I had a lot of fun taking pictures. Thank you so much for making my day even more special by capturing my special moments. My maternity session was great I would definitely say if you're a first time mom- to- be don't wait until your last month to do your photography. My energy level wasn't the best, but Marvin helped a sistah out LOL If I ever have the chance to do maternity pictures again life I would definitely get them done at 7 month's. Almost forgot to mention his prices are so worth it. Marvin takes his work serious, he really goes up, over, above and beyond. I appreciate all of his hard work and it truly reflects in his photography.

Bernita · Married on 08/24/2014

Marv did our wedding and our engagement pictures and I loved them. He is very professional and was on time for all appointments that we had. He has nice posses for you to do and I thought the prices were great for the amount of work and pictures. I would definitely recommend him to people if they are looking for a photographer.

Great service, and quality! Would use recommend and use again

• Shell Belle

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2014

This was such a fun addition to our wedding. Wonderful vendor to work with. Reasonably priced & very personable. We were given a cd of all the prints & the guests just LOVED it! Would recommend Marv to anyone. Will probably use in the future.

Simone · Married on 12/14/2013

Massey was very professional and a pleasure to work with. My family enjoyed feeling as if they were superstars and the paparazzi was snapping their photo. Not to mention the photo booth lol!!! We now have memories that we can look back on for years to come remember how wonderful this night was. This was a 40th birthday for the history books! Thank you Marvelous Massey!!!

Tamika · Married on 07/16/2012

My Marvelous Images was simply AMAZING! He interacted with the whole wedding party, family and all guests that were there. The pictures were simply beautiful. You MUST hire him for ANY event you have.

Lesli · Married on 04/28/2012

I would absolutely rate Marv a 10 out of 5 on everything. There wasn't anything wrong at my ceremony and reception, and I can't wait to do a Trash the Dress session with him in two weeks!

Sent on 04/30/2012

My Marvelous Images's reply:

Thank you so much and I look forward to that trash the dress session.

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2011

Marvelous Images was very professional. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful!! You receive an outstanding amount of pictures. Therefore, the prices are far more than reasonable. If you are looking for the best value for your money you must check what he has to offer. I would definitely recommend Marvelous Images to any soon-to-be bride.

LaNise · Married on 09/17/2011

Marv is a wonderful photographer, he made our wedding day perfect with the unique poses and background. His pictures are excellent quailty and very life like. He is very professional and easy going,. I would and have recommend him to many people.

Deionnah · Married on 06/25/2011

I had a wonderful experience with My Marvelous Images. From our engagement photos to the actual wedding, we received quality service and pictures. I look forward to using them for events in the future.

Latoya · Married on 06/04/2011

Marv is one of the most flexible and caring photographers that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The prices were fantastic and his professionalism far exceeded my expectations. The quality of work was superb, my family and I still talk about the wedding and how amazing the photography was. I will definitely recommend My Marvelous Images to anyone who asks about a photographer.

Sent on 02/15/2012

Thank you so much.

Chris · event on: 05/10/2012

Marv had just taken pictures for my prom. The service was EXCELLENT. Everyone loved the pictures. He was so professional and did a perfect job with posing. I'll use him again whenever I need photos taken at an event and will recommend Marv to friends and family.

Araceli · Married on 05/28/2011

very friendly & professional. Great work. I have recommended him to all my family and friends.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Thank you so much.
  • Cherie

Cherie · Married on 06/11/2016

We hired Marvelous to do our Engagement photos as well as our wedding. We had our engagement photo session yesterday and he was on time and prepared. He had many great ideas and props. He was very patient, professional and made us feel very comfortable. He is also very reasonable. Not like these overpriced photographers who don't deliver clear images. Looking forward to our wedding photos!

1.8
      1.5
      1.0

Marv always had excuses why things were not done in a timely manner.
    His attended was late & texted on his cell phone the whole night & didt check if guest needed help until they asked him. My guest loved the photo booth but have no idea of the stress I had to deal with for a few hours of fun!
    Wouldn't recommend using his services.
    I guess you pay for what you get! Pay less. Receive less!

Markeila · Married on 08/18/2017

0.4
      0.5

I took pictures in Aug 2017, it’s now February and I still haven’t received my pictures. This company lacks communication strongly and hasn’t responded to the messages on Facebook, emails and no one has EVER answered their phone. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. Take your pictures with a more professional company.

Tonya · Married on 05/27/2014

0.0

Actually it was my sons prom and I was very disappointed in the quality of the pictures. First of all the young lady photographer that was sent out was constantly readjusting her camera. In many of the pictures the focus isnt right. Peoples heads or half of bodies are cut
    out of pictures. She did indoor and outdoor
    pictures. The indoor pictures she didnt prepare
    her photo area. One picture had a piece of
    trash on the floor that someone dropped during
    the celebration. as a photographer she should
    of said something. who wants a picture like
    that. She was suppose to get inside limo shots
    but only got a few and parts of there body was
    missing as if she couldnt see. I paid for my
    sons prom memories to be captured and they
    were ruined. I called and left messages and even texted regarding my disappointment on pictures and quality I never recieved a call back. He dropped off photos at
    my home and the 8x10's werent the ones I ordered I called regarding this and still no return call. I will never use this company again. Poor professionalism. No decency to contact customer and apologize. No extended offers of other services maybe. No refund or partial refund. Nothing. I was totally ignored and my
    sons prom memories ruined. No compensation
    offered just continue to ignore my calls and
    texts. As a result of this a review was very necessary. If u looking for reasonable
    photography without the quality and
    professionalism then choose mymarvelous
    images. Otherwise shop around for good, better, or best because mymarvelous images is
    the worst.