My Makeup Artist Victoria Reviews

289 | East Rutherford, NJ

289 Reviews for My Makeup Artist Victoria

• Anna

Anna · Married on 09/26/2015

Victoria and her team was AMAZING!! They did such an amazing job on me, my bridesmaids and my mother in law!! I don't usually wear makeup and LOVED how natural my makeup came out!! My hair came out even better than my trial too!! Everyone was so pleased with how BEAUTIFUL their hair and makeup came out!! Special THANKS to Victoria, Kathy, Melissa, Denise and Anne for helping us do all our hair and makeup in such a timely manner!! They are all so professional as well as personal and very friendly!! Thanks again to Victoria and her team for making us all look so lovely on my wedding day!!

Sent on 10/09/2015
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/26/2015

After seeing a photo from a friends wedding of her absolutely stunning bridesmaids I knew I had to inquire with Victoria too! I had hair and makeup done for myself and 4 bridesmaids and they all looked gorgeous. Victoria, Kathy and Denise are not only talented artists, they are easy going, fun people to be around. We were all laughing and joking around while getting ready which helped ease my nerves that morning. I have been and will continue to recommend Victoria to all my engaged friends!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Amy · Married on 09/05/2015

I found My Makeup Artist Victoria because my sister also used a makeup artist for her wedding. I was even lucky enough to get Victoria herself as my makeup artist and I also used one of her hair artists, Kathy to do some of our hair. Both were truly amazing. I was a bit nervous about the hair given past experience with other hairdos for other events. After the trial Kathy and I discussed some small changes and the end result was really amazing! On the makeup side, Victoria knows what she is doing no question. I don't wear much makeup normally - some eyeliner and mascara - so this was loads by comparison. She did an fantastic job in transforming me into something amazing and still not looking like a completely different person. She did the same for my dear friend and officiant, who would otherwise never wear makeup. The experience from my sister's wedding and now my own with using My Makeup Artist Victoria was exceptional - they were on time, professional and really make you feel comfortable (and natural!) even if you aren't used to wearing so much makeup normally.

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • W

Winnie · Married on 08/16/2015

I'm not a friend of makeup. I don't ware makeup at all, but everyone said I need to have some makeup on my wedding day so the pictures come up nicer. It is true ..... thanks to Victoria! She did an amazing job! The only one requirement that I had was natural and she delivered :)

Sent on 10/17/2015

D · Married on 08/15/2015

Victoria was the makeup artist for my wedding and I cannot speak more highly of her! She and her team were timely, professional, friendly and did an amazing job applying everyone's makeup, which lasted the duration of the ceremony and reception. We also had some issues with the hair stylist while getting ready and, although she did not have to, she stepped up and offered to help my sister fix her hair last minute. She definitely helped alleviate some stress in an otherwise hectic day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • beatriz

Beatriz · Married on 08/01/2015

Very professional and personable. I had Victoria for makeup and Kathy for hair and cant say enough about them both. They did an amazing job . My makeup and hair lasted all night , even after sweating and dancing all night. They were amazing.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Liliana · Married on 07/12/2015

Victoria and her team are excellent.

Sent on 09/08/2015

A lifesaver. This is truly her passion and it shows in her work though she didn't do my makeup. She did whatever she could to make my day easier and went out of her way to make up for other horrible vendors. She was truly a dream and so were her girls. I recommended her to all of my friends.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/04/2015

My Makeup Artist Victoria is the best for your makeup on your big day! Lissi and Victoria came to my house bright and early to begin working on our makeup. Everyone was so happy with the way their makeup turned out and we got compliments on how natural we all looked. Lissi and Victoria listen to exactly what you want and will not stop until you look perfect. They are also two of the nicest ladies and truly made me look exactly how I wanted on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria to anyone wanting to look their best on their special day.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Victoria did an amazing job! She was always in contact with me and everyone said how beautiful we all looked. The makeup lasted all day!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Christine · Married on 06/27/2015

Victoria,

This review is long over do. I'm going to be posting pics as soon as I get them from the photographer. I really can't say enough good things about Victoria and Lissi. I must've researched 100 make up artists and went on 3 trials before I decided to go with Make Up by Victoria. love makeup and I'm super picky about how mine is done. I did my trial with Lizzi who ended up doing my makeup for my wedding. I was amazed when I saw myself! My makeup looked exactly like I had imagined it. She did such a great job! I wasn't sure wether to go more glamorous or natural. Lizzi just instinctually knew what I wanted and she was spot on. Victoria and Lizzi both came to my house to do my bridesmaids and my mother's makeup. Victoria did my mothers make up and wow! I've never seen my mother look more beautiful! Victoria and Lizzi are also both so sweet. They really worked with me when I had some scheduling issues which I truly appreciate. I would absolutely recommend Make Up By Victoria to anyone! They are the best!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Christine · Married on 06/27/2015

Victoria,

Sent on 09/13/2015

Was a beautiful bride got many complements about my make up and hair loved it!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

I found out about Victoria and her team after a friend of mine used them for her wedding. I already knew Vitoria did amazing work, so it wasn't a hard decision to make. When I went in for my makeup trial with Victoria and she immediately made me feel at ease and totally understood the vision I wanted for my wedding. Kathy did my hair for my trial as well as my wedding and she was also amazing! After showing her some pictures for ideas and telling her I was going for a romantic style she was able to put my visions real life.
    On the day of the wedding we were going to be getting ready at the venue. Victoria and Kathy were there on time and got to work right away. My wedding makeup and hair were amazing and exactly as I pictured for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids who also got their hair and makeup done looked amazing and kept telling me how happy they were with Victoria and Kathy. Thanks again Victoria for making my makeup on my wedding day everything that I wanted!

Sent on 09/19/2015

My Makeup Artist Victoria made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful. Our hair and makeup lasted from early morning through the night, and everyone had a great time. Kathy and Lissi are awesome and make getting ready so much fun! They listen to exactly what you want and are amazing!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2015

Victoria did a wonderful job on makeup for myself, my mom, sister (MOH), mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Everyone looked gorgeous and appropriate for their role and personality. Victoria kept everyone calm, even when we had a bit of a time crunch. Thank you, Victoria!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2015

I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup results on my wedding day. Victoria and her staff are amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Steevi · Married on 05/15/2015

One of the easiest vendors to choose!

I was a bridesmaid and had Denise and Kathy do my hair and makeup and after that day I immediately booked them for my wedding. They are so much fun to have in the room and make you feel so calm on your big day. My makeup and hair stayed for over twelve hours and I could not have been happier with my choice in vendors. Denise and Kathy work so well together and exude an amazing balance of professionalism and a fun environment. They made my entire bridal party and myself feel relaxed and look amazing!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Christine · Married on 04/18/2015

Victoria's skills are remarkable. She is the type of person you feel like you've known for years upon meeting her and the professional you are so happy she's your artist because she knows exactly what to do. I will recommend her to any person I know in need of makeup and can't wait until my next event so she can do my makeup again!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Beautiful makeup for me, my bridemaids and our mothers. Punctual and very professional. Quality work. It was a pleasure to work with Victoria.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Julianne · Married on 11/08/2014

I used Victoria for my bridal hair and makeup and was not disappointed at all!!! I’ve gotten my hair and makeup done once or twice before so I really didn’t know where to go. I found Victoria through internet research and scheduled a hair and makeup trial. For the trial, Kathy did my hair. I brought in pictures of a style that I liked and she did a fantastic job making it happen! Victoria did my makeup and asked what I was looking for – I read a lot of her reviewers said she did a great job with a natural look and this is exactly what I wanted. Both Kathy and Victoria created a natural and bridal look for me that did not make me look too done up or like I had tons of makeup, hairspray etc on. My fiancé and so many people complimented my hair and makeup!! I booked my wedding day hair and makeup once I was done with the trial and also booked for my mom and sister. My mom especially never gets her hair or makeup done and was even more worried than me before going on wedding day but she loved how her hair and makeup came out – she looked like she was ready to walk the red carpet! My sister and I did airbrush and my mom did traditional makeup and both were flawless!!

In the salon we all felt so comfortable – usually when I go elsewhere for haircuts etc it can be uncomfortable but Victoria and Kathy were very personable!

Victoria and her team are definitely worth going to for wedding hair and makeup – I would definitely go back for future special occasions!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Stefanie · Married on 10/18/2014

Ani handled the make-up and Andrea handled the hair for my wedding. I cannot praise them enough for how beautiful a job they both did. Everyone looked amazing. They are fast and efficient (but not rushed), and are so sweet. A great find!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Taryn · Married on 10/18/2014

Victoria and Jenny were AMAZING!!! I booked these ladies over a year ago for our wedding this past October and I could not have been happier with their services! Victoria was very flexible working within my budget. She offered the service of having both her and Jenny travel to our venue the morning of the wedding to get my girls and I ready. My package included a make up and hair trial at their studio. I did not know this at the time, but Victoria specializes in natural make up. I don't typically wear make up to begin with so I told Victoria I wanted a very natural look that enhanced my features for the pictures without drastically changing how I look on a daily basis. Victoria nailed it in one shot! I had two of my girls with me and they both loved how Victoria applied my make up. She truly is an artist and knows what she is doing. Jenny was equally fabulous! I brought my veil and tiara with me and she worked up a hairstyle that went perfectly with my pieces. On the day of the wedding, Victoria and Jenny were at the venue almost half an hour before they called up to me to come down so that they could set up. They were both very professional and efficient in their art. We started at 8am and they had 8 girls to do hair and make up for by 11am. By 2pm they had 3 of my flower girls done as well as my grandma and both mothers of the bride and groom. Those girls were machines! All of my girls were extremely happy with their hair and make up and we got so many compliments from our guests about how amazing we looked. I still have friends that I am catching up with from the wedding who ask me what vendor I used for hair and make up because they are interested in using them for their weddings when the time comes. These ladies were truly professional and personable! I would 100% recommend them to any of our friends and family. We all felt beautiful that day, in part to Victoria and Jenny! Thank you ladies for making our day wonderful!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Joanna · Married on 10/12/2014

Victoria is absolutely fantastic. She is in the best in the business. She was a recommendation from friends and family and is wonderful. I immediately booked her as she gets booked up quick. The makeup trial went great and she was very attentive to what I wanted for my wedding day. I recommend airbrush makeup as it creates a more natural look. On the wedding day, Victoria came early to get the girls ready. She was able to do the girls and myself in the timeframe. All the girls loved their makeup! It lasted the whole night!

In all, I highly recommend Victoria. Reasonable prices for fabulous work. On time, efficient, and listens to your needs. Book her now! Thank you Victoria!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Joanna · Married on 10/04/2014

Lissi came to my house to do hair and makeup for myself (the bride) and my bridesmaid and maid of honor. She was absolutely amazing! She got to the house early and worked very efficiently to make sure we were all done by the time the photographer got to the house. We had a little mishap with the power going out at my parent's house as soon as she started working on me but she was completely professional the entire time and managed to calm me down and make me feel better about the whole situation. The power eventually came back on and she finished me up and can I just say WOW! She made me look absolutely amazing, I got compliments on my hair and makeup the entire day/night! Highly, highly recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria, and especially Lissi if you can book with her :)

Sent on 11/04/2014