My Little Flower Shop Reviews

My Little Flower Shop 1
My Little Flower Shop 2
My Little Flower Shop 3

Brooke · Married on 02/09/2013

I had Greg and My Little Flower Shop handle all my flowers for my wedding from the bouquets, to the centerpieces for my reception. I LOVED them and were so beautiful. He did exactly what I wanted and more. I couldn't have been more happy and I got so many compliments on them. Greg and his staff were so cooperative, always got back to me in a timely manner and confirmed everything when he said he would. I would work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2012

I wish I could give Gregory 100 stars. I live in Florida and planned my Palm Springs wedding for December. While I was in California interviewing vendors, I met with another florist who promised to meet my needs and send me a quote in a few days. 3 weeks later I received the most absurd quote that I ever received and was at a complete loss since I was now back in Florida.

I contacted Gregory only over the phone but immediately felt comfortable. He was timely with his responses to me and always very professional, yet friendly. I sent him only a few vague photos of what I wanted and, to my surprise he ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT!! Our wedding day was complete chaos and I didn't even see the reception area until we walked out for our introduction as husband and wife. I was a blubbery mess over how beautiful it was.

My only regret is that I wasn't able to meet Greg in person to give him a huge hug!!!

Definitely reccommended a thousand times over!!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Candice · Married on 11/24/2012

Love Gregory and Allan! The flowers were stunning! My bouquet look like I pulled it out of a magazine. Just incredible!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2012

Gregory and his team created the flowers for my wedding in Palm Springs, California. I had originally intended to have a friend create the floral arrangements, but a week before the wedding, that plan fell through and I had to scramble to find someone to do ALL of the flowers. I believe everything happens for a reason, and this case was no different, we were SO lucky that My Little Flower Shop was available. They enhanced our wedding day exponentially and were more than a pleasure to work with. They saved the day for me!

I spoke with Gregory over the phone, and I immediately felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. They were EXACTLY what I had envisioned and more.

I sincerely recommend My Little Flower Shop to anyone who loves quality, great service, and talented and beautiful work! They truly love what they do and it shows!

Sincerely Grateful,
    Nicole

Sent on 02/27/2013

Sheri · Married on 10/20/2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some My Little Flower Shop! Gregory and Alan are just such awesome people! They really worked with us to make sure that our vision was carried out and that we didn't go overboard, budget-wise. Gregory really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day and made sure that he and his team delivered for our special day. Boy did they! They did such a wonderful job with our wedding! The church looked fantastic and our reception space looked AMAZING! We were so very pleased with everything and I couldn't have imagine it better myself! I can't recommend them enough!!!

Thank you so much Gregory, Alan, and the rest of My Little Flower Shop peeps! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

I didn't have a florist about one week before my wedding (I hated the flowers that my day-of coordinator chose), so I called Gregory at the Little Flower Shop. After an amazing hour-like chat (read: therapy session :)), he totally calmed me down and learned my vision. And, he NAILED it! AMAZING florist, person and service. My flowers were EVERYTHING i had envisioned. you must use this place for your special day. you will not be disappointed! promise :)

Sent on 11/27/2012

Hilary · Married on 10/06/2012

Gregory and his team at My Little Flower Shop were absolutely incredible. He is so sweet and his shop is beautiful. He is easy going and he goes above and beyond to give you the most beautiful flowers for your wedding. My mom was a florist all her life, so she had high expectations, and he easily exceeded all of them. My bouquet was stunning and all of the wedding party flowers were perfect. He got everything right! The reception arrangements were incredible too. And he has the most amazing Chuppah any girl could ever dream of. It was the perfect place to be married under. I would use Gregory again in a heartbeat and I would recommend My Little Flower Shop to any bride looking for a florist in Palm Springs or surrounding areas. They really are the best!!! Look no further!

Sent on 11/12/2012

My Little Flower Shop was so amazing and professional! They completely fulfilled my vision for my wedding with their gorgeous flowers. If changes needed to be made it was done with ease. They were reliable and always fun to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2012

My Little Flower Shop did an Amazing job at my wedding. Could not have asked for more. Very good customer service. They worked within my budget and had wonderful ideas. My wedding was absolutely beautiful, with a lot of credit due to them.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2011

Gregory and the other people we worked with at My Little Flower Shop were amazing. My daughter and I did not have a concrete vision for her wedding flowers, but Gregory took what little we could cast and made it a perfect reality.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Josh · Married on 10/15/2011

Greg and Allan were fantastic and worked with us on creating amazing arrangements as well acting as our wedding planner. We love "My Little Flower Shop"!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Katie · Married on 06/01/2013

Gregory and his team were awesome. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but I knew I loved all flowers and wanted lavender and purples and when I saw them ..... my heart burst with joy! I still have my bouquet on my nightstand along with my new husbands boutonniere. Their arrangements and choices made our photos look beautiful.

Sent on 12/17/2013

cori · Married on 03/04/2012

I used My Little Flower Shop for my bouquet and for 2 boutonnieres. I didn't order any other flowers for tables, etc. I did the entire transaction via email/phone. Actually, to this day I have not met Greg! I had a wedding in Palm Springs, but I am not from there. It wasn't worth it for me to drive all the way there just to see a sample. I found a few bouquets that I liked, I gave Greg a description of the wedding/what I was looking for, and I trusted him! I have to say that I was a bit nervous, because I really didn't know what I was getting. I had called a few other places in the area, and with such a small order they were simply not interested in my business. One person told me that a bouquet would be over $500! To me, that seemed nuts.

A few days before the wedding, I asked Greg if he could deliver the bouquet to the venue, and he immediately said "yes." Every time that I emailed him, he responded promptly. He was super easy to work with.

On the day of the wedding, my friend walked in with the flowers that had been delivered right on time. I LOVED them. I had so many compliments on them. They are currently dried out and sitting in my home.

Greg was very easy to work with...in fact, it was so easy to work with him that I was nervous that something was going to go wrong on the day of the wedding. Thankfully, I was wrong. I would definitely recommend My Little Flower Shop. It is a smaller operation than many others in the area, but that doesn't mean that they aren't professional and reliable!

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/25/2013

I can not say enough good things about this flower shop. They went above and beyond to make me and my wedding day feel very special. Great value, great owner, and GREAT talent. They made our wedding bouquets and boutineers, they also made some mason jar wedding vases and arrangements. Everything was beautiful and Greg was very nice to do business with.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Nancy · Married on 04/09/2016

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Gregory was able to turn what I wanted into a reality for the archway, my bouquet, and the centerpieces. I was super satisfied with our floral arrangements!

Sent on 04/14/2016

mary · Married on 08/16/2014

4.2
      3.5

they did a great job with just a written description of what we wanted.

Sent on 08/19/2014