Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

39 Reviews for My Little Flower Shop

Set Up (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
38 My Little Flower Shop Reviews

Gregory is truly a visionary when it comes to flowers. we discussed what I was wanting for the day, showed him some reference pictures and from there is was all him. He came through on my budget and vision 100%. I couldn't ask for more.

Profile Picture Lara, 4/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My little flower shop was recommended to us by a friend who was getting married and using their services. We met with the owner (Gregory) and he gave us a great deal as we were having two ceremonies. We met with Gregory several times before the first ceremony and we were very clear with him as to what we wanted and didn’t want. On the day of our first ceremony, we were disappointed in the flowers we got. The bows, the color of the flowers and type of flowers we wanted were wrong. Needless to say, we met with Gregory after the ceremony and let him know we were not happy and expressed to him our concerns for the second ceremony (Biggest one out of the two). Gregory was very helpful and even put together a “sample” for us so we could see what our centerpieces would look like the day of the wedding. We were a little worried about the whole thing, but we were super happy with everything the day of the wedding. The flowers were beautiful!!!, The center pieces, the bows, the bouquet, everything was perfect and we received many compliments from our guests. Even though we had a little scare with our first ceremony, we are super happy and grateful to have worked with Gregory and his staff. We would definitely recommend My little flower shop to everybody!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Gregory was able to turn what I wanted into a reality for the archway, my bouquet, and the centerpieces. I was super satisfied with our floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The flowers that Gregory provided for our wedding were phenomenal. We are so happy with him accommodating our ever-changing ideas. The centerpieces made the tables come alive better than we ever could have imagined.

Profile Picture Alan, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I held a small and intimate desert wedding this December. In April, we had met with a few vendors and for flowers, there was was no question, it had to be Gregory.

Although our wedding party was quite small and we were decidedly on a budget, Gregory treated us with interest and respect. Further, he fully understood our vision - proteas, succulents, grasses - wild and dreamy with a pop of colour.

He was prompt with deliver on the day of the wedding and everything was gorgeous. We had three small table arrangements, two boutonnieres, a bridal bouquet, MOH bouquet, and a mini for the flower girl as well as a flower crown (which I ended up wearing myself later in the evening).

Working with Gregory was like having a friend looking out for you. Between Gregory at My Little Flower Shop and Roman at Over the Rainbow (bakery), our wedding felt really special. I highly recommend this florist.

Profile Picture Aubrie & Lukas , 12/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Simply amazing work and extremely helpful staff! We worked with them for our June 2015 wedding at La Quinta Resort and we’re so pleased with the results. From the very start Gregory was super helpful and organized, so I left most of the details up to him! I really enjoyed how flexible they were with being as hands on as you needed. It was the perfect balance of small shop personalization with big shop quality and professionalism. We had a large order with a 16 person wedding party, 20+ tables, and 10 extra corsages and everything arrived and was beautiful! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User5303259, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My Little Flower Shop was absolutely wonderful. They made our day very special. We wouldn't trust anyone but them. Professional, on time, they don't over charge you, courtesy, absolutely wonderful. We are very blessed to have them as part of our special day.

Many many thanks.

Jaclyn & Lisa Mahar

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

10++++ STAR FLORIST. BOOK NOW!
I cannot put into words how beautiful the flower arrangements, Gregory Goodman and his team at My Little Flower Shop provided for our wedding. My husband and I met with Gregory at his florist shop in Palm Springs to bounce off ideas for the floral arrangements and flowers at the wedding. Looking at different wedding websites and Pinterest, my husband and I had a picture of certain colors and flowers (creams, greens, pops of orange, succulents and hydrangeas, set on ), but we weren't sure how they could be arranged. Gregory helped us realize our vision of the arrangements in a professional, non-stressful, helpful way. Last minute, we had more guests than we anticipated, and Gregory was also flexible to add more arrangements several days prior to the wedding.

When the flower arrangements arrived at our ceremony, we were BLOWN AWAY of how amazing and how beautiful they turned out. We heard horror stories of other wedding couples, getting arrangements that were totally different from what they requested. This was NOT the case with My Little Flower Shop. These flower arrangements totally exceeded our expectations; they were the ones we had in our dreams! Gregory had these beautiful arrangements of ranunculus, hydrangeas, succulents immaculately set over branches and wood. What I loved about them were the little details set into each arrangement. I also loved how each arrangement was different, truly a work of art! Gregory also remembered that my favorite flower were tulips, as he placed these beautiful orange colored tulips at our centerpiece for us grooms.

Again, do not hesitate to book Gregory and his team. They are truly exceptional; one of kind florist that will provide you beautiful flowers and arrangements that will make your dreams come true!!

Profile Picture Dennis, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great Great Great! The flowers were on time and beautiful and exactly what we wanted! They even included some extra flowers in case of any last minute changes which or course there always are! Thank you to this wonderful team for making our wedding one that will never be foregotten!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gregory and the team at My Little Flower Shop absolutely thrilled me with my wedding flowers. I didn't quite know what I wanted when I went in for my consultation, but in discussing options with Gregory, I knew he would make something perfect. A month prior to the wedding, he met with me to show me a preview of the table arrangements. I was blown away. The flowers were fresh, fragrant, and so beautifully designed. I was even more thrilled on my wedding day when I saw my bridal bouquet and the church arrangements. My guests commented nonstop about the beautiful flowers and my photographer said my bouquet was the prettiest she'd seen in a long time. I would recommend My Little Flower Shop again and again. I can't fully express how pleased I was with the service and the final product. My flowers were stunning and helped create a beautiful backdrop on our special day. Thank you.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
4.3

they did a great job with just a written description of what we wanted.

Profile Picture mary, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gregory Goodman and the team at The Little Flower Shop helped us create the most extraordinary wedding weekend. They expertly executed every detail, had industry connections and sources for every element, and made sure everything occurred just as planned. They juggled 5 different entertainment acts across 3 days, provided stunning floral arrangements for every event, and helped us manage multiple dining venues, menus, transportation, AV, DJs, videographers, photographers, and additional service providers. Gregory was highly responsive to all emails, phone calls, and meetings, and was respectful and accommodating throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Rod, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Meeting with Gregory of My Little Flower Shop was one of the most stress-relieving meetings of the whole wedding planning process. We came in to talk to him with not much time left before the wedding and a VERY limited budget. He was incredibly helpful with suggestions, and on the day delivered beautiful flowers that everyone was complementing. I was very secure in his professional recommendations, felt as though he really understood what I Iike, and could create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces without any judgement on how little money we had to spend on flowers.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gregory and his team were fantastic...they took my daughters wishes and our budget and made her dreams come true... I have two more daughters, and we will only use Gregory in the future.(though it may be a while for those weddings!)
Gregory is so personable and really helped de-stress the flower planning... From flower girls to aisle petals and table decor to bouquets. Everything was beautiful... My Little Flower Shop is the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Gillian, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a consultation a few months prior to the wedding to give an idea of what we wanted regarding color, and we emailed pictures of what we liked with respect to styling. The flowers were so beautiful when the big day arrived. They were so much better than I imagined. They were gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! My Little Flower Shop nailed it.

Profile Picture User3640316, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Greg at My Little Flower Shop was more than fantastic!
I am not a big connoisseur of flowers and barely knew what I was talking about but he made the process super easy and SO MUCH FUN. He has amazing taste, was willing to work with our budget and made sure everything looked great and more importantly, fresh.
And can we talk about his little shop? Its like jumping into a fantasy world full of flowers and amazing smells.
Now looking at my wedding pictures I realize again how amazing everything really looked thanks to him!!
Dont hesitate to trust him with your wedding flowers, I assure you, you are in good hands.
Thanks Greg!!

Profile Picture Mónica, 2/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you have a wedding in Palm Springs, My Little Flower Shop is the FLORIST FOR YOU. Greg was extremely understanding and flexible with my budget. He may my dream come true of having my favorite flowers and succulents for my centerpieces. Guests raved about them and loved the design.

THANK YOU MY LITTLE FLOWER SHOP!

Profile Picture Angela, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flower arrangements were beautiful. Gregory was very attentive and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User3784380, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We are so so thrilled with the work that Gregory did for our wedding ceremony and reception on 11.16.13 at Rancho La Quinta Country Club. He came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator, Nicole Alexandra Designs, and I am so thankful that Gregory was able to make our floral vision come to life.

He was extremely responsive throughout the planning process. Whether over the phone, via email, or in person, Gregory always made time for us. I will forever appreciate his constant efforts over the course of the months we worked with him.

My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. I shared a photo and a couple thoughts on what I would like, and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I had Gregory include a special rosary and necklace in my bouquet, so very touching. He created the same one, but a scaled down version for my maid of honor.

The large arrangements and stands we used at the ceremony transitioned very nicely into the room where the reception was going to be and were placed on either side of the head table. The centerpieces were gorgeous. Each table varied on the types of arrangements they had. We received so many compliments on how lovely they were.

I couldn’t have asked for more with Gregory, his work, and the service he provides. I will be happy to talk with anyone interested in using his services. For any size event, I highly recommend working with him!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kacey Kennedy, 11/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gregory was wonderful! We highly recommend him. He took the vision of my wedding day flowers and made it a reality, he was easy to work with and very efficient. Thanks to My Little Flower Shop my wedding day flowers were perfect just like I'd been dreaming. He knew exactly the vision we were going for. Wedding planning was stress free thanks to this wonderful team of talented individuals, they coordinated the flower delivery perfectly to both the church and reception venues. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and just the right tone of pink that I had described. We can not rave or thank My Little Flower Shop enough! :)

Love Claudia and Daren

Wedding Date:11/16/13

Profile Picture Claudia, 11/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing. Greg handled every bit of our flower needs and worked within our budget to make our dreams come true. This company is truly outstanding!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 11/2/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gregory and his team were awesome. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but I knew I loved all flowers and wanted lavender and purples and when I saw them ..... my heart burst with joy! I still have my bouquet on my nightstand along with my new husbands boutonniere. Their arrangements and choices made our photos look beautiful.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/1/13, 1 Review
4.7

I can not say enough good things about this flower shop. They went above and beyond to make me and my wedding day feel very special. Great value, great owner, and GREAT talent. They made our wedding bouquets and boutineers, they also made some mason jar wedding vases and arrangements. Everything was beautiful and Greg was very nice to do business with.

Profile Picture Allie, 5/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gregory and Staff did an excellent job for my daughters wedding. Colors, designs and ideas were over the top. The wedding bouquets, table flowers and other flowers were beautiful. Gregory has wonderful ideas and he and his staff are very creative. I would highly recommend him for any event or occasion.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Greg Goodman was my wedding “guardian angel”. I have a loss of words whenever I talk about Greg and his company, My Little Flower Shop. My now husband and I stumbled upon Greg’s shop while perusing Palm Springs for reception venues. We weren’t even looking for florists or event planners yet, but for some reason we ended up going inside of Greg’s shop just to get more information. The moment we went into the My Little Flower Shop, we were welcomed with open arms. Greg was so kind and hospitable, that we already wanted his business. Greg even went with us to a couple of the hotels that were on our list, and helped us talk to the hotel coordinators to make sure they were giving us good deals...and this was only on the first day we met him! During the whole wedding planning process, Greg was also very attentive and listened to all of my concerns, desires, and needs. I was also very specific on certain styles, colors, and designs that I wanted, and when the time came my wedding came out EXACTLY how I pictured it in my head. And the flowers….AMAZING!!!!!!!!! So amazing! I have yet to turn my pictures into magazines or pin them on pinterest, but I know his flowers will be popular! There is so much I want to say, but I’m having difficulty putting words with my emotions because Greg and his Little Flower Shop are so awesome. If you are planning a wedding, need a florist, or an awesome party. Greg and My Little Flower Shop is your place. Hands down. Best. Flower shop. Ever!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/29/13, 1 Review