My House Catering Reviews

18 | Richardson, TX

18 Reviews for My House Catering

18 My House Catering Reviews
  • Toni · Getting married on 11/17/2018

I host my family each year for The Christmas Holiday Dinner. This Holiday I engaged My House Catering and it was over the top. The meal consisted of Prime Rib, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans with Bell Peppers, Cilantro and Onions, and a few more taste exciting extras.

The appetizers consisted of crab stuffed in a delicate flaky pastry, cooked shrimp cocktail - not the traditional however. The regalement was more than I expected but not more than I knew would take place.

Thank you is not enough!

Please schedule My House Catering if you want to make an impression with your next event.

Toni Washington
    DCC Alumni '80/'84

Joyce · Married on 05/26/2018

Customer service is spilling over with the initial conversations. They sent menus, contracts and a listing of all the services they offer. Since my date is in May, We have to make decisions soon. So far I am pleased.
    Joyce

Rosemary · Married on 02/23/2018

Amazing Food! This company is the real deal. They do everything from elegant dinners to fun events. Their years of experience show in every detail. They think of things that I couldn't image. Every event I am blown away. And again the food is outstanding!

John · Married on 11/16/2017

My House Catering went above and beyond my expectations. Not only did they provide 5 star food, but also a 5 star experience! All the employees were respectful and welcoming. The creativity My House comes with truly brought my event to the next level. 10/10 recommend for any event! - John P

denise · Married on 11/04/2017

I could not be more pleased with My House Catering! They helped me put together a delicious and unique menu that my guests raved about. I especially appreciated the presentation....pretty color combinations, beautiful flowers, excellent attention to detail and very classy! I also found them to be very flexible and open to my suggestions which I really appreciated. Would definitely recommend them and hope to use them again in the future!

Lance · Married on 06/03/2017

From the first meeting my wife and I were very impressed. The food was as good as it was beautifully displayed. We had My House do the flowers and rentals as well. We had 6 couples come up and ask us who we used and wanted their contact info. Highly recommend them for any size wedding or party. First class all the way.

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2016

What an amazing caterer! If you want a caterer that provides chef prepared food, My House is your best bet! The food is consistantly incredible and the presentation is always beautiful! Everything is house made. YUM! From the fresh ceviche and cascading tower of home made tortilla chips, to individual jumbo shrimp shooters in shot glasses, to gorgeous cheese and berry displays, everything is a showstopper! The staff is friendly and very professional. My House staff always takes care of everything and makes our event and food look gorgeous and when the event is over, the event space always looks better than it did before they arrived. I've used My House on several occasions over many years. They do not disappoint!

Stacy · Married on 04/28/2012

Wonderful! The food is delicious! The service is amazing! The price is right! We hired My House for our recent wedding in April and we were so glad that we did! We had a Mexican fiesta with a carival themed reception. Elizabeth (owner) made all of our dreams come true! She gave us the most beautiful candy station, peanuts, cotton candy, animal crackers, etc. AND the fajitas were amazing!! All of our guests were very impressed with the food and displays! :) I would HIGHLY reccomend My House Catering for your special event!

• Meteor

Karen · Married on 04/21/2012

I'm not sure I could have asked for a better caterer! She was very responsive and accommodating and great with suggestions. The food was fantastic and the service was so great at the event that I never even noticed they were there. Apparently my coordinator had to ask them to bring out more guacamole at some point because they hadn't noticed it was gone, but they did so right away. Everything went smoothly! I really enjoyed working with Elizabeth and would definitely consider working with her again if we ever needed a caterer. She used a family recipe for banana pudding that everyone wanted to take home. I really appreciated that special touch! Because our venue restricted our use of caterers, we didn't shop around a lot. My House was one of two on the list that ever responded to initial inquiries.

Alexandra · Married on 10/23/2010

Elizabeth at My House was our caterer for our wedding on October 23rd and I can't say enough good things about her! First of all, our menu was chicken skewers, Grilled cheese with tomato soup, spanikopita, and brisket tacos along with a magnificent cheese platter and veggies. Well, there was not one person who attended my wedding that didn't rave about the food. The cheese platter was so impressive I made the photographer take a million pictures of it. Elizabeth delivered a product on the day of the wedding that was actually BETTER than the tasting which is un heard of. She was so nice to work with to and added some toppings to the grilled cheese at the last minutes after I saw them on Oprah. If you are on a budget, they are a great choice as well. I really shopped around for someone that could keep it under $20 a person, and they are it! I am now thinking of parties I could throw just so I could have their food again!

Robin · event on: 09/16/2017

Truly love My House Catering. Food is great and service is wonderful. Friendly team to work with.

Suzanne · event on: 12/07/2016

The food prepared by My House Catering is always delicious and beautifully served. From the waiters to the bar tenders and owners, everyone I've worked with from My House Catering is polite, professional and polished. I like that they always garnish their spreads and buffet with fresh flowers to match what we are using on the dining tables. Owner, Elizabeth is a pleasure to work with and I always highly recommend her business.

Alcuin School · event on: 11/01/2017

Our school has used My House Catering for many years for many events throughout the year, always great food, wonderful administrative and wait staff. I never had to worry when My House did our event, everything was seamless!

Gwen · event on: 10/28/2017

Excellent quality of food and service. Staff professionally dressed and professional in conduct during event. Great ability to create environment including food and bar set up. Easy to work with.

Priscilla · event on: 08/08/2017

This is a wonderful company to work for. They are punctual, the food is delicious, the service is excellent and the menu choices are plentiful. If there need to be last minute adjustments the staff, manager and chef are very accommodating. We use them several times a year for various events from 30 people to 200 and we have never had a problem.

Courtney · event on: 10/24/2017

Absolute best caterer
    I have worked with My House Catering for over 5 years and trust them completely. I manage the events for a foundation and we host everything from intimate donor lunches to large fancy dinners, I use My House for everything! (I love when they do an appetizer/cocktail reception for us - it's so fun!) Events can be stressful, but using My House Catering makes my job so much easier. Elizabeth is fantastic at coordinating every detail, including the perfect menu for the type of event we are hosting. My House staff is the most professional and friendly staff I have worked with. They anticipate my every need and go above and beyond every single time. I feel completely spoiled with My House and do not know what I would do without them. THANK YOU MY HOUSE, you are truly the best.

Robert · event on: 04/16/2017

My House Catering prepared an amazing spread for Easter Brunch. Their presentation sparkled and the food was by far superior. I have never tasted better! Mark Morrow is a gourmet genius and you would not be disappointed in using his services. I will definitely use My House Catering again.

Jay · event on: 10/21/2017

Once again My House Catering did a phenomenal job of making my party perfect! The food is always 5 star quality, and I highly reccommend adding a server to your party. Having that extra help made it so I could enjoy the party and my guests and not worry about the food and drinks or whether anyone needed something. And 3 weeks later my friends are still talking about how delicious everything was. I told Elizabeth my theme and she came up with the perfect menu, right down to the birthday cake! MHC is the best!