18 Reviews for My House Catering

Stations (1)
Tastings (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
10 My House Catering Reviews

Customer service is spilling over with the initial conversations. They sent menus, contracts and a listing of all the services they offer. Since my date is in May, We have to make decisions soon. So far I am pleased.
Joyce

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s)

Amazing Food! This company is the real deal. They do everything from elegant dinners to fun events. Their years of experience show in every detail. They think of things that I couldn't image. Every event I am blown away. And again the food is outstanding!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My House Catering went above and beyond my expectations. Not only did they provide 5 star food, but also a 5 star experience! All the employees were respectful and welcoming. The creativity My House comes with truly brought my event to the next level. 10/10 recommend for any event! - John P

Profile Picture John , 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I could not be more pleased with My House Catering! They helped me put together a delicious and unique menu that my guests raved about. I especially appreciated the presentation....pretty color combinations, beautiful flowers, excellent attention to detail and very classy! I also found them to be very flexible and open to my suggestions which I really appreciated. Would definitely recommend them and hope to use them again in the future!

Profile Picture denise, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From the first meeting my wife and I were very impressed. The food was as good as it was beautifully displayed. We had My House do the flowers and rentals as well. We had 6 couples come up and ask us who we used and wanted their contact info. Highly recommend them for any size wedding or party. First class all the way.

Profile Picture Lance, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

What an amazing caterer! If you want a caterer that provides chef prepared food, My House is your best bet! The food is consistantly incredible and the presentation is always beautiful! Everything is house made. YUM! From the fresh ceviche and cascading tower of home made tortilla chips, to individual jumbo shrimp shooters in shot glasses, to gorgeous cheese and berry displays, everything is a showstopper! The staff is friendly and very professional. My House staff always takes care of everything and makes our event and food look gorgeous and when the event is over, the event space always looks better than it did before they arrived. I've used My House on several occasions over many years. They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wonderful! The food is delicious! The service is amazing! The price is right! We hired My House for our recent wedding in April and we were so glad that we did! We had a Mexican fiesta with a carival themed reception. Elizabeth (owner) made all of our dreams come true! She gave us the most beautiful candy station, peanuts, cotton candy, animal crackers, etc. AND the fajitas were amazing!! All of our guests were very impressed with the food and displays! :) I would HIGHLY reccomend My House Catering for your special event!

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/28/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I'm not sure I could have asked for a better caterer! She was very responsive and accommodating and great with suggestions. The food was fantastic and the service was so great at the event that I never even noticed they were there. Apparently my coordinator had to ask them to bring out more guacamole at some point because they hadn't noticed it was gone, but they did so right away. Everything went smoothly! I really enjoyed working with Elizabeth and would definitely consider working with her again if we ever needed a caterer. She used a family recipe for banana pudding that everyone wanted to take home. I really appreciated that special touch! Because our venue restricted our use of caterers, we didn't shop around a lot. My House was one of two on the list that ever responded to initial inquiries.

Profile Picture User1709331, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Elizabeth at My House was our caterer for our wedding on October 23rd and I can't say enough good things about her! First of all, our menu was chicken skewers, Grilled cheese with tomato soup, spanikopita, and brisket tacos along with a magnificent cheese platter and veggies. Well, there was not one person who attended my wedding that didn't rave about the food. The cheese platter was so impressive I made the photographer take a million pictures of it. Elizabeth delivered a product on the day of the wedding that was actually BETTER than the tasting which is un heard of. She was so nice to work with to and added some toppings to the grilled cheese at the last minutes after I saw them on Oprah. If you are on a budget, they are a great choice as well. I really shopped around for someone that could keep it under $20 a person, and they are it! I am now thinking of parties I could throw just so I could have their food again!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/23/10, 5 Reviews