My Goodness Cakes Reviews

My Goodness Cakes 3
My Goodness Cakes 4
My Goodness Cakes 5

Chelsey · Married on 11/01/2014

My cake at my wedding was beautiful and tasty!! Brian was very kind to us we had a mishap and he was understanding with me the whole process and everything was perfect

Sent on 11/13/2014

Courtnay · Married on 10/18/2014

Brian was great to work with! He was very open to my ideas and the cake came out exactly as I envisioned it!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Erin · Married on 10/17/2014

Cake was soooo good and beautiful! Brian created what we wanted perfectly! We could not have been happier!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Renee · Married on 10/05/2014

Loved Loved Loved My Goodness Cakes. Brian was very helpful with designing the cake and the flavors were amazing. Make sure you do a tasting because some of the flavors that sound odd are really VERY good. We chose the Honey Cinnamon Chai, Red Velvet, Golden Rum, and Triple Chocolate. All were amazing and our cake was gorgeous.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Brian was great to work with. We had met him at an event at a venue and my new husband (a dessert man) loved his cupcakes instantly. We scheduled a tasting with him after we had selected our wedding date and venues. It was really hard to decide what cakes we liked the best because they all were tasty confections. Brian did his best to explain the different flavors and recommend based off of his prior experience.

We ended up choosing to do a two-layer chai cake with chai and golden rum cupcakes. I loved that his fondant was not the ordinary fondant that tastes atrocious -- instead he uses a marshmallow fondant that is just sinfully delicious.

Not only did the cake taste amazing, it was stunning. I came in with a photo of what I wanted and he was able to replicate the two-tiers SPOT ON from the picture. I cannot express enough how much our guests loved our cake - BOTH the taste and the look. People raved about how moist and flavorful our dessert was.

Also Brian made sure when we swung in to visit leading up to our wedding we were discounted for sweets that we ordered from his cafe. I wish it was my husband and I's one year anniversary so I could break the seal on our top tier and re-experience the deliciousness of our wedding cake.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2014

We used My Goodness Cakes for our wedding. We chose to have cupcakes. My husband and I had lemon and chocolate cupcakes and they were delicious. They also provided a small cake for us to use for the cutting of the cake. It was done beautifully and tasted just as good as the cupcakes. My husband and I were so please we had some cupcakes left over and were disappointed when they were all gone. I plan to use them again for birthday's or family events.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Brian helped us come up with an idea that we probably wouldn't have come up with ourselves, but we PERFECT! He gave us helpful transportation advise, too! I was expecting it to be beautiful, but it far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2014

AMAZING!! From the cake tasting to the finished product, amazing! We had a 4 tiered wedding cake with fondant. Each tier was a different flavor and they were all amazing!! He also made gluten free cupcakes for us because I'm gluten free. We bounced ideas off of each other and everything turned out perfect!!! :D

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2014

We used My Goodness Cakes for our wedding cake.. They were our first appointment, and we ended up not needing to go to any others!
    We had a time crunch on when we were able to taste the cake, and they were so accommodating for our (we live out of town, but had our wedding in Arizona) - we did only taste the cupcakes, and trusted how the end result would be... the cake was even better! We got the peanut butter and chocolate (my husband's choice) and the lemon (my choice). We gave an idea of style we wanted, and it was better than we could have envisioned!! Everyone loved the cake (two tier with the two different flavors as described). Everyone was able to have 2 (small) pieces (we had a 35 guests), and everyone loved both (but preferred the lemon).
    the best part, is the cake didn't need to be refrigerated and was so easy to pick up and take to our venue.
    They were fabulous to work with, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Atour · Married on 03/29/2014

We did a cupcake tower for our wedding and it was stunning!!! We chose the chai flavor with honey cinnamon frosting and it was to die for!!!!! My new favorite flavor!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Joan · Married on 03/01/2014

The big mistake we made at my daughter's wedding was to order 3 flavors of cake. I was told by many of my guests that because the cake was SO GOOD they took multiply pieces- one of each flavor. Unfortunately, we ran out of cake. My Goodness Cakes was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Alicia · Married on 01/04/2014

After a less than pleasant experience with the cake vendor included in our wedding package, we checked out this place and were blown away. Brian was very welcoming and upbeat, brought us complimentary drinks during our tasting, and was extremely accommodating when we asked to try a few flavors they only had available currently in their cupcakes. He had a few finished cakes waiting to be picked up that we were able to look at, as well as galleries of photos to look through on his tablet. He made suggestions about how to bring our cost down by using sheet cakes (which were just as tasty as the real thing), and validated the choices we made. By the time we left our first meeting, we knew we didn't need to look any further. The cake was beautiful on our wedding day - exactly what we'd envisioned - and it was delicious. We received a lot of compliments about the cake! We still have our top tier sitting in the freezer, waiting for our first anniversary - I'll be so sad when it's all gone!

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • F

Faith · Married on 01/01/2014

The cake turned out so much better than expected!!! We couldn't get enough! The champagne cake with strawberry butter cream was sensational.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Briana · Married on 11/16/2013

They have the best cake ever! They are moist and so GOOD!!! I love that they knew my name every time I came in! I have used them for other events since our cake tasting for our wedding! I love that all the cupcakes are dairy-free and they have a the best Gluten-free cupcakes EVER!!! I strongly recommend them for all events!!!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Brian was so wonderful to work with. We had some pretty specific things in mind of how we wanted our cakes (wedding cake & grooms cake) to look and brought in pictures. Not only did he manage to make cakes that were beautiful and looked exactly like we wanted, they also tasted fantastic! I received so many compliments on our cakes and Brian was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Brian was amazing to work with. He was so precise and explained everything we need to know like... FYI red velvet stains your white dress so don't smash it all over the place!! good advice! As well as being super friendly, great pricing and completely flexible. We loved our cake and so did everyone else. Gorgeous and delicious. Best Fondant Ive ever tasted!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

When my soon to be husband and I first went to My goodness cakes, we absolutely loved the imagination and creativity that showed in the products, and when we drew up and designed the cake, I was a little worried we had created something too childish, but when my uncles arrived at the wedding with it, I had never seen anything more beautiful elegant, and fitting for our wedding. Not to mention all the flavors were amazing.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Kyrie · Married on 08/10/2013

Cake was delicious and beautiful! Brian sat down with me for quite some time to ensure I had decided on everything I wanted for the cake. It turned out better than I could have hoped and the chai flavor was delicious!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Brian at My Goodness Cakes was wonderful to work with and made a beautiful and DELICIOUS wedding cake for our wedding. I felt his prices to be very fair. We were able to get three kinds of cake, that was incredibly moist, and he made it a point to let us know that he NEVER freezes his cakes, you get fresh cake every time. I took him a picture of a cake I found on Pinterest and asked if he could make it. He did a wonderful job matching the cake to the picture. I would highly recommend you using My Goodness Cakes for your wedding. If you'll at least go visit Brian, you'll be sold....you'll see. Happy Wedding Planning!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Alisa · Married on 04/21/2013

Very friendly and amazing! Cake was absolutely delicious and GORGEOUS! Owner is an awesome sound board for ideas and very friendly.

Sent on 07/02/2014

stephanie · Married on 03/30/2013

YUMMY & BEAUTIFUL! I fully recommend them. I met with the owner a few weeks before my wedding. Did a taste test and told him my vision. Turned out absolutely lovely and all my guests loved the flavors. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/17/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Brian at My Goodness Cakes. His cakes are outstanding. I was not a big fan of fondant, but his made me change my mind. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted our wedding cake to look like so I just kind of gave him a few ideas to put together. The cake was stunning and everyone was raving about the different flavors in each layer.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Brianne · Married on 03/23/2013

My Goodness... our cake was wonderful! Brian, the owner and baker is such a nice guy and is SO talented! Our cake was GORGEOUS and tasted DELICIOUS! We got so many compliments on both the look and the taste of our cake from our guests! Brian makes choosing flavors really difficult because he has SO many flavors and they're all SO good! Plus, he let's you choose a different flavor and filling for each tier! Neither my husband or I are big cake eaters, but even we couldn't deny that Brian's cakes are absolutely delicious!

Sent on 04/08/2013
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 03/09/2013

All I have to say is : BEST CAKE I'VE EVER HAD!

I got so many compliments on my cake during my wedding!

Brian was awesome to work with and made my cake perfect for my big day!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Stacey · Married on 03/09/2013

Brian was great to work with. He is very nice, accommodating, and helpful. We needed a gluten-free layer for our wedding cake, and he was ready with great suggestions for us. He gave us some good ideas and advice, which was much appreciated. The cake itself was delicious! I received many compliments during the wedding, and after, about how good the cake tasted. It was delivered on time, and looked beautiful. We will definitely use Brian again in the future.

Sent on 03/14/2013