My Garden Over Floweth Reviews

7 | Paterson, WA

7 Reviews for My Garden Over Floweth

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

We are over the moon with how beautiful the florals for our wedding turned out! Katie and Teresa at My Garden Over Floweth made sure we go the best flowers and design for our budget. They were also very responsive during the entire wedding process, this was especially important to us as we were planning our wedding from another location.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

The ladies at My Garden Overfloweth are so helpful. They listened to my ideas and had great ideas, and my day turned out amazing!

Sent on 02/06/2017

My Garden Over Floweth's reply:

Thank you Jessica, you were truly a joy to work with!

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

Hands down if I had to do my whole wedding over again I would definitely use My Garden Overfloweth....their quality of work, their friendliness and customer service attitude is absolutely incredible. Their flowers remind you of something from a magazine. They will go above and beyond to ensure that your special day is everything you dreamed of and then some. Teresa and Katie are the kindest women you have ever met and will treat you like a close friend or family upon the first time you meet them. They will personally design your flowers around a specific theme, color, or idea and won't stop until you are completely satisfied. Hands down, My Garden Overfloweth is an amazing company with a vision of love, kindness, and going the extra mile every stem at a time.

Sent on 03/06/2017

My Garden Over Floweth's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey, we LOVED creating your flowers!

chrissy · Married on 06/25/2016

My Garden Over Floweth exceeded my expectations! Not only were our bouquets beautiful and well made but the arbor decorations made the whole ceremony space complete! They were prompt in returning emails and helpful with coming up with my perfect look! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/19/2017

My Garden Over Floweth's reply:

Thank you Chrissy, it was an honor to do your wedding flowers!

Katie and Teresa are two do the sweetest most creative people you will ever meet! Their attention to detail mixes with their desire to create the flowers you invisoned for your wedding will not leave you disappointed. My husband and I went to 3 other wedding very soon after ours and I couldn't help but notice how much people paid for wilty flowers!! I had no hiccups or problems with mine. I have used Katie and Teresa to purchase flowers from at another time and was told it would last for a few weeks, well I've had them sitting on my dinning room table for 5 months and I don't water them... oops!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/22/2015

Katie & Teresa make sure that your experience with them is personalized to your taste, and they go above and beyond! They provided all floral arrangements for my wedding and everything was PERFECT, down to the detail of what's holding the bouquet together. They took my plans and vision and wove their flowers into it so beautifully. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Genna · Married on 08/02/2014

I highly recommend hiring Teresa and Katie from My Garden Over Floweth, their gorgeous floral designs were a highlight of mine and my husband's wedding! During the planning process I had so many ideas about what I wanted our wedding flowers to look like; they were able to sift through the thoughts of a busy bride and bring my vision to life in a way that was even more wonderful than I had imagined. They went above and beyond in every aspect for our wedding, from the design, to the delivery and set up to literally finding peonies (an out of season flower) for my bridal bouquet (which I've dried and saved because it was too beautiful to throw away!). I love these ladies and the way they make you feel like a part of the flower-farm family from the very first meeting. They hold a very special place in this happy bride's heart!

Sent on 03/06/2017