My Flower Box Events Reviews

My Flower Box Events 2
My Flower Box Events 3
My Flower Box Events 4
My Flower Box Events 5

My experience with My Flower Box was awesome. I worked with Kim throughout the entire process and she was extremely knowledge, patient, kind, and precise. She provided me with amazing ideas and a vision for my wedding. My Flower Box was very responsive throughout the entire planning process. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were even more beautiful than I had anticipated. They set everything up just the way we had discussed it to be and I couldn’t have been happier with their services. I would highly recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2012

I cannot tell you how beautiful the flowers were for my wedding from My Flower Box events! From the bouquets, to the men's flowers, to the centerpieces, Kim got my vision perfectly. All of the flowers were gorgeous and were delivered on time to everyone! People kept complimenting the decor. Thank you My Flower Box events!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2012

I was absolutely so pleased with my flowers!! My bouquets were beautiful and exactly as we discussed. The centerpieces were gorgeous and flawlessly made. I had so many positive comments about our flowers. I would 100% recommend them to a friend!

Sent on 08/28/2012

OH MY GOSH! What praises can I not give to Kim for the wonderful job her team did on our arrangements for our August 10th vow renewal. And even more so given the fact that I think I was the most bothersome client she had. I switched the type of arrangement I wanted several times (in the space of 2 months) and Kim just went back and forth with me on it; she must have created like 5 different quotes for me. In the end, working with my budget, she did a fantastic job. Given the budget, I didn't know what to expect but the flowers were beautiful and the tall centerpieces were simply georgeous and big (2 doubled as the alter pieces at the church -- that's how big they were)! And my mom absolutely loved my bouquet and she is an extremely hard woman to please. If you're looking for a florist to work with your budget and deliver something that looks way more expensive and simply stunning...choose My Flower Box Events! P.S. 6 days later and the flowers are still looking good!

Sent on 08/16/2012

karen · Married on 07/20/2012

Kim and Michelle do magnificent work. The floral arrangements and personal flowers for my daughter's wedding were everything we had envisioned.It was evident that they had truly listened to us, and paid careful attention to detail. Furthermore, the high quality of the materials they used was evident in the durability of the finished product. Throughout the process, Kim and Michelle showed tremendous respect for our time and our ideas, and promptly responded to any queries we sent. Their charming shop showcases their creative talent, while the friendliness of their staff highlights a genuine warmth and interest in each of their clients. They have a wonderful way of making each bride (and her mother) feel special. My daughter and I highly recommend My Flower Box Events.

Sent on 07/23/2012

We loved working with My Flower Box Events for our wedding this summer. Kim and her team were extremely helpful, professional, and flexible. She did a wonderful job of expounding upon my ideas and making them a reality. The flowers came out beautiful and stayed fresh days after our wedding.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Patrice · Married on 07/07/2012

After meeting with Kim Tyson of My Flower Box Events, we didn't need to look any further. She was great to work with and had wonderful ideas for the flowers and overall wedding decor! Kim was also flexible working within our budget, but still came up with great suggestions. We felt like our ceremony and reception decor were reflective of our personality and style, thanks to Kim's expertise! In addition, I absolutely loved my bouquet, as well as the flowers for the entire bridal party. I highly recommend Kim of My Flower Box Events!

Sent on 08/08/2012

I used My Flower Box for my June wedding and was very happy with them. Kim was great. She helped me to translate my loose vision into really beautiful arrangements. And, Kim was able to do it all within my budget. I would definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Becca · Married on 06/22/2012

Awesome flowers! I am not a big flower girl, but WOW. They made the wedding so beautiful. They also were patient with changes and helped me to stay within our budget. Kim and her team definitely know their stuff! I was impressed not only with their professionalism, but their care in making sure we were happy.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Devora · Married on 06/10/2012

I worked with Kim Tyson at My Flower Box Events. The first time we met, I gave her photos of the colors and flowers I wanted at my wedding. I didn't have specific ideas about centerpieces or bouquets, but Kim asked a number of questions and then came up with the most wonderful ideas! When Kim made me a mock bouquet, I knew I was in good hands. Kim and My Flower Box Events created the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding! My bouquet was vibrant and absolutely gorgeous! The flower quality was wonderful. The day of my wedding was extremely hot, and the ceremony and photographs were outside before the ceremony. The flowers did not wilt or show any signs of being affected by the heat. The flowers looked beautiful from start to finish!

I enjoyed working with My Flowers Box Events and Kim. They were responsive to e-mail questions and did not have a problem with adding a few flowers here and there within a few weeks of my wedding. I loved how the flowers looked at my wedding and am looking forward to see how they look when they are dried. Thanks Kim and My Flower Box Events for putting my color scheme and vision into the most beautiful flower arrangements!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Maria · Married on 05/26/2012

The wonderful team at My Flower Box Events made my vision of beautiful bright and colorful floral arrangements come to life! My bouquet was stunning and guests were amazed. More so, the spectacular flowers also came at a reasonable priced, as told to me by a master gardener.

They are extremely flexible, open to ideas, and are incredibly courteous and responsive. You will not be disappointed by their work!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Julia · Married on 05/12/2012

Beautiful arrangements and Kim was great to work with. I would definitely recommend this company to other brides.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Patricia · Married on 11/26/2011

Everyone at my flower box is awesome!! Kim was so easy to work with. Just by describing the look of a flower, she could figure out exactly what I wanted!!!

Sent on 01/14/2012

Tina · Married on 11/19/2011

Outstanding service. The flowers were beautiful. Kim was unbelievably responsive. She made changes at the last minute for me and contacting me when the flowers I wanted came in smaller than expected to run alternatives by me. She kept me extremely informed, and when I told her I didn't know what to do and couldn't picture things, she described them so that someone who knows nothing about flower (me) could understand. I felt confident telling her I trusted her judgment and to do whatever she thought would look best. And everything ended up being absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Susan · Married on 11/12/2011

Hi Kimberly,

I wanted to drop you a note to tell you that the flowers were spectacular. Every detail was beautiful and just as we envisioned. The bouquets were perfect, practically Sara’s. Thank you so much for your attention to detail and bringing in just the right amount of purples into the flower arrangements.

We will certainly recommend My Flower Box Events to others.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2011

Kim was great to work with! Kim was extremely knowledgeable about my venue which was very helpful in deciding on flowers for the ceremony and stationary tables. She was extremely responsive and accommodated a few last minute changes. When I saw the flowers I was blown away. She clearly listened and completely understood my vision and all the flowers, from the bouquets to the boutonniers to the centerpieces were perfect. Thanks Kim :)

Sent on 10/14/2011

Renee · Married on 09/10/2011

Absolutely a DREAM to work with. My Flower Box is AMAZING. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and made everything I wanted come to life. I would recommend to ANYONE. Beautiful arrangements, professional staff, and on-time (to the minute!!) with everything.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Katie · Married on 09/10/2011

Kim Tyson from My Flower Box Events was wonderful to work with. Kim provided a number of ideas that worked within my budget and kept to the wedding color scheme. My bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous and captured all of the bright, vibrant colors that I wanted. I receive compliments every time I show my wedding photos.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Michael · Married on 09/04/2011

My Flower Box Events (MFB) was fantastic. I live in Alexandria, and did 99% of my floral planning with MFB over the phone and email. Even then, they were super friendly and professional. I had a last minute disaster with my centerpieces (my own fault) and MFB helped me out to fix the problem by changing the entire plan for the flowers LAST MINUTE!

The delivered my flowers and they were PERFECT!!!! Really the only part of my wedding that was perfect!!!

They do great work and really work with you to make things just the way you want them.

Great people! I would recommend them any day!

Sent on 02/10/2014
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 09/03/2011

Amazing service at an amazing price! I would recommend My Flower box Events to any bride who wants flawless flowers at an affordable price!!!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Kim was the first florist we met with and I fell in love with her professionalism and kindness from the very beginning. Even though we were all over the place and didn't really have a vision of what we wanted, she was patient and not overwhelming like other vendors can be. Kim was informative, honest and creative the entire time. I was probably a vendors worst nightmare because I changed my mind more than the average person but she was always accommodating and quick to respond to my many questions. I finally got that vision that I had to have and come the wedding day, My Flower Box Events brought my vision to life and I am so grateful for that. Michelle dropped my flowers off right on time and did an amazing job setting them up. I can not stop looking at photographs of my flawless floral arrangements!

Sent on 11/13/2011
  • F

FW · Married on 08/13/2011

Kim and her team were wonderful! I was "duped" by a horrible florist, and Kim took me in and fixed me the most beautiful arrangements ever! She was completely professional and understanding. Our budget for flowers was very, very limited... yet she worked with my budget, gave me beautiful flowers and made my ceremony site amazing. Thank you Kim!!!
    Review Another Florist

Sent on 08/28/2011

sharon · Married on 07/08/2011

My wedding planner (Kawania) steered me towards Kim at My Flower Box, and I am so happy that she did! My flowers were spectacular. My wedding was to have a tropical vibe to it, and the flowers were the crowning glory. Words can not do them justice. My guests were raving about the centerpieces, and my jaws dropped when I saw the bouquets. We just reviewed the wedding video, and the flowers were such a standout. My husband's Protea Pincushion boutonniere was unique and quite a standout.
    I went to Kim with an idea of what I wanted, and she ran with it. I had Red Ginger, Birds of Paradise, Orchids, Stargazer Lillys, Bear Grass, etc in my bouquet. She gave me suggestions of florals which would have greater impact, and was very flexible with our budget. I'm so glad they were our florist!!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Nadia · Married on 06/04/2011

Kim was awesome. I got exactly what I wanted, and she was very flexible with my budget and needs. She had great suggestions when I wanted them, and she knew that I didn't want to spend uber amounts of money, so she respected that and still did an amazing job. Our flowers turned out better than I expected, and I am very happy with our choice.

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • waterlily2584

Leeann · Married on 05/06/2011

Kim was amazing and I am so happy to have had her be our florist. She is creative and professional. Kim took our budget and worked with it to create gorgeous floral arrangements that were well beyond our expectations. The bouquets were gorgeous and flowers on our table were perfect. All of the flowers were fresh. We didn't have a large budget, but Kim was more than willing to work with us. She was a delight and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/11/2011