My Flower Box Events Reviews

My Flower Box Events 3
My Flower Box Events 4
My Flower Box Events 5

Jen · Married on 09/28/2013

My Flower Box created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Steph was wonderful to work with and provided great insight when choosing specific flowers as well as design. The mercury glass pedestals and votives were a lovely addition to the decor. I had no idea what I wanted when I made the appointment and was grateful to have such knowledgable and experienced help. Thanks so much for making our events perfect!

-Karl and Jen H.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Lakeysha · Married on 09/22/2013

During my wedding process, I meet with about 5 florists. I knew My Flowerbox Events was the one during my initial consultation. Becky was amazing! She was professional, creative, and budget conscious. She helped me with the design and selection of all of my flowers. Her suggestions were unique( which was very important to me) and she was able to take my floral vision to a another level. Becky even provided suggestions regarding reception layout which was really helpful in creating the overall "feel" for the wedding. When the flowers arrived on time......I was blown away! They were better than I imagined, vibrant with life, neatly arranged and exactly what we discussed. If you want a florist that listen to your vision, exceed your expectation and get the best bang for your budget!...look no further. I can't wait to use them again for something....I just don't know what yet!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2013

My Flower Box Events did a fantastic job in the design, planning and execution of several aspects of our wedding ceremony, reception and bridal floral bouquets.

We worked with Becky on the design. She was very responsive, receptive to our concerns, and understood the vision we had for our event. She had a very informative sit down consultation with us, where we described our needs and was then able to independently design our arrangements. The look was very custom and unique to our tastes, above and beyond what other florists had to offer.

At a later date, we viewed the arrangements, which were spectacular, and planned final details including ceremony decorations, where she even helped coordinate with our drapery vendor for a consistent look throughout. She was extremely accommodating, flexible and professional.

On the day of the wedding MFBE executed the design in the time allotted and everything was exactly as described. They exceeded our expectations in the execution. Everything was beautiful and their staff handled it all independently. We didn't need to worry about any of the details during our big day.

We shopped a few vendors on price and MFBE had competitive pricing. They even worked with us to bring the cost to a level acceptable to our budget.

Overall, I can't say anything negative about the experience at all and I would highly recommend their services to other couples planning their wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2013

We used My Flower Box for our wedding and could not have been happier. Kim was fantastic to work with. She took our original vision and truly made it come to life. She was flexible with our work hours and always available if we had any questions or wanted to make any changes along the way. The flowers and decor were stunning and went off without a hitch the day of. Kim and her team are the best!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Katie · Married on 09/21/2013

I worked with Dave Daley of My Flower Box Events, who was recommended by my wedding planner, Drew Vanlandingham. I met with Dave last winter for a consultation and was drawn to his artistic and creative vision for our wedding decor. Dave shaped my ideas into reality at our cocktail hour and tent reception with 3 unique centerpieces of high and low arrangements that incorporated my favorite colors and flowers. We had both square, round, and long tables. Our wedding was held at a local farm and the flowers brought the outdoors inside to delight our guests. On our wedding day, the floral design were absolutely incredible and added so much color and texture to the overall ambiance. Dave and Drew added candles and flower petals to the tables to accent the linens and flower arrangements. Our head table had a special floral design which was an added surprise. We received many compliments on the floral and table design from our guests. I can't wait to admire our photos for many years to come! I highly recommend Dave for his design, professionalism, and day of execution. Also, I was happy with the overall value of Dave's work, as he was able to maximize our floral budget.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Our flowers were gorgeous; they are great to work with, helping you pick options within your budget- it was a very simple and painless process.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Kara · Married on 07/05/2013

My Flower Box Events were wonderful!! My husband and I had our wedding reception at the National Aquarium in Baltimore under a tent outside. The centerpieces were gorgeous! We had colorful bright colors, reds, oranges, yellows, and hot pink! My bouquet was so pretty and vibrant!! Thank you for being a part of our special day!! Kara and Johnny-Baltimore, MD

Sent on 09/23/2013

Tristin · Married on 06/22/2013

Kim was very helpful from the beginning. I knew nothing about flowers or what I wanted. I showed her the colors I wanted to go with and she took it from there, doing an amazing job. Everyone said how gorgeous my flowers were on my wedding day and I was blown away with them myself. My Flower Box Events definitely has the best prices in the area and VERY good product and service for the money. Thanks again for all your help Kim, my flowers were nothing short of PERFECT!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kate · Married on 06/21/2013

A family friend recommended My Flower Box for my wedding florist and I was more than impressed. I came to My Flower Box with Pinterest pictures and a budget and they completely got my vision and more importantly they worked with me to make my vision a reality within my budget. The staff truly works as a team and they called the venue to confirm delivery of flowers before I did. They are extremely talented, responsive, and reliable. All of my flowers, from the bouquets to the centerpieces, came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I received so many compliments on the flowers and all the guests wanted to take the centerpiece vases home after the wedding. I can’t thank the staff at My Flower Box enough for making such an important piece of my wedding so beautiful.

Sent on 08/19/2013

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kim and the whole team at My Flower Box Events. From the moment I met with Kim she was so friendly and helpful and came up with the best ideas for our wedding. My husband is from Ireland and she thought of the great idea of having Bells of Ireland included since I told her I didn't want anything that was gimicky, but I would like to have something for his hertiage.

I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted and Kim patiently pulled up tens of types of flowers and asked what I liked and didn't like so she had a better understanding of what I wanted. In the end, the all of the flowers were fantastic; I was so impressed with everything. The center pieces were amazing and I LOVED the bouquets.

On top of the absolutely amazing flowers, Kim was also so willing to work with me on everything and was extremely flexible. She was willing to change out center pieces for extra ceremony flowers just a couple days before the wedding because we had some international guests drop out at the last second. Her prices were also very competitive and when I ran into her at a bridal show she made me a bouquet of flowers to take home with me even though I had already booked with her and paid in full.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2013

My Flower Box Events did an amazing job. They did the flowers for the ceremony and the reception. Everything was orgeous- my bouquet was so amazing that my mom will be planting the roses in her own garden. Kim was also very helpful with choosing the flowers, since I had some clear ideas and some very vague ones. MFBE was also very good about working within my budget and even suggesting certain things to help bring down the cost. Wonderful, wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/05/2013
  • mkeagen

Molly · Married on 06/01/2013

My Flower Box Events provided the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen for my wedding! My flowers were everything I dreamed of and more. I've never been a big "flower person", but deciding on wedding flowers with Michelle was easily one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. Michelle, you knew exactly the image I was going for and you all brought everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend their services for any bride!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Cristine · Married on 06/01/2013

The flowers for my wedding turned out better than I could have expected. I was pretty specific with what I wanted and they came through with every details from my bouquet to the centerpieces. The flowers were very fresh and held up so well that all 9 of my bridesmaids to their bouquets home and reported that they lasted an additional week after the wedding. The planning process was easy and they were very responsive to questions, concerns, etc. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Melinda · Married on 05/13/2013

This company's title truly captures the essence of their work as they made our wedding an EVENT! Before my wedding, I had always appreciated the beauty of flowers but My Flower Box Events has taken this appreciation to a new level. Our wedding flowers were breathtaking. Our consultant, Becky, worked with me each step of the way. She was so patient in taking time to explain and make suggestions as my matron of honor and I really didn't know much about flowers. She really took the time to figure out what I would like (even as I was figuring it out) as well as the theme of my wedding. She even took the time to inquire about our allergies as that played a role in which flowers we chose. The flowers used to decorate the outside ceremony and the ballroom were so elegant and really matched the mood we were trying to create. My Flower Box Events' creativity and attention to detail in presentation was outstanding. Thank you for making our day SO SPECIAL!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Maisha · Married on 05/11/2013

My Flower Box Events provided the most beautiful flower arrangements!! My bouquet was soooo pretty! The colors and assortment of flowers matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. We received so many complements on the flowers!!! I just loved them!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2013

I used My Flower box events for my Wedding this May and would highly recommend them!! They were a pleasure to work with and made the entire process very easy. I went in with no idea of what I wanted and Kim was so helpful in helping me create each piece. She is very talented and has beautiful ideas!! Each arrangement that was made was just amazing! They were even more perfect in person! The flowers were so fresh with such VIBRANT and beautiful colors! I have been in and to a lot of weddings and I have to say that I think my bouquets were by far, the prettiest I have ever seen! The shades of purple used, were perfectly coordinated with the girls dresses.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Caroline · Married on 04/26/2013

I could not speak any higher about My Flower Box. I was planning my wedding from Florida and that is not an easy task. However, My Flower Box was able to work with us very easily. Between emails and phone calls, they were able to understand my vision and nailed it perfectly. We had no idea what the flowers were going to look like, and we could not have been happier. Everyone commented on the dogwoods we had, wondering we we got them. My mom took the tulips home and keep raving about how long they have lasted and how they still look gorgeous.

Sent on 05/01/2013
  • I

Iris · Married on 01/05/2013

We met with a few florist in the area and I was very over whelmed with all the information that was given to me. Once we met with Kim from My Flower Box I felt like this is the one. She asked us our vision and that was all it took. They worked to give us what we were looking for which is probally a bit out of the box as I am in the catering business and see quite a bit. They took my vision and ran with it. It was exactly what I had hoped for. I can't say enough about this company they are just amazing. I decided the last week that I wanted to add some arrangements for the cocktail hour and once again they took my vision and knew exactly what I wanted. They were so easy to work with as I did ask for unusal items as a hanging chuppah and no roses as they are not my favorite. They went above and beyond and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Alyson · Married on 01/05/2013

I used My Flower Box Events for my wedding on January 5, 2013. Kim and her team were WONDERFUL. I had no idea what I wanted going into the first appointment but they listened to how I pictured my wedding and came up with ideas that excited me. I felt so overwhelmed after visiting other florists but I felt nothing but comfortable at My Flower Box. The proposal described beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and even chuppah that hung from the ceiling, when I saw them in person they were better then I could ever imagine. I would highly recommend My Flower Box to any Bride!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Kristin · Married on 12/01/2012

I absolutely loved my flowers for my wedding! I couldn't be happier. Their florists are so talented! I met with two other florist companies when planning for my wedding, and My Flower Box Events stood out among the other vendors. Michelle, from My Flower Box Events, showed me photographs of flowers online instead of looking at old books, which the other vendors did. She had great suggestions. My Flower Box also did a wonderful job setting up my centerpieces and then picked up the items I rented on time. I had nothing to worry about. Whenever I emailed them with a question, I got a response right away. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/03/2012
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2012

The flowers at our wedding were unbelievable! It was something straight out of a movie or fairy tale. The arrangements and quality of the flowers was amazing. Kim produced a design and idea that was truly unique, including our watery escort table with floating flowers! My bouquet was one of a kind and fit the theme and style perfectly.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Allison · Married on 11/17/2012

I was blown away at how beautiful everything was for our wedding!! They truly took my vision and ran with it; and it was better than I ever could have imagined!!The flowers, bouqets, table centerpieces, ceremony isle flowers etc. were unbelievable!! You will not be disapointed if you use them for your special day :)
    THANK YOU for all of your hard work!!

Sent on 03/04/2013
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2012

In one word: AMAZING! My bouquet was full of gardenia's and not only did it look exactly as the picture I showed them, but it smelled so fresh. All of the flowers smelled fresh and looked stunning. My entire experience with them was excellent. I first met Kim and she listened, then asked questions, to make sure she was getting the exact picture of what my Mom and I were going for. I am very incredibly happy with all of the flowers, to the ones that were just sitting on the window sill, to my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, flowers on the tables, boutonnieres, etc. The woman (so sorry, I can't remember her name) who was setting the flowers up was communicating with my Mom to make sure everything was exactly where we wanted it. Also, we received tons of compliments on the flowers and how fresh they smelled from our guests, so thank you My Flower Box Events!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Cori · Married on 10/26/2012

Insane! I can't even get over how beautiful my flowers were at my wedding! We worked with Kim... She's a genius! She listens to all your ideas and really gets a feel for what you want but then she just runs wild and amazes you. My boutiques were breath taking! She has a special talent. The center pieces were gorgeous. We still get so many compliments on our flowers. Kim's ideas were awesome! We couldn't figure out what to do with our airplane place cards. Kim made us a moss runway that was too cool for words. She's so much fun to work with, so friendly and kind. If you want the "wow" factor this is your girl. Thank you thank you thank you for my amazing wedding! It was beyond perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2012

sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

Everything they did was amazing! I had found a centerpiece a year before in a magazine and they made it perfect! All of our flowers were beautiful I did not see one flower that looked even close to dead or dying. So many things went wrong on my wedding day but the one thing that turned out perfect was the job these ladies did on my flowers. Not to mention they did everything I wanted for such a good price. I had the same thing quoted for nearly 7000 dollars from another vendor and they did the same thing for 2800. I couldn't have asked for better. Love these ladies!

Sent on 11/01/2012