My Flower Box Events Reviews

My Flower Box Events 3
My Flower Box Events 4
My Flower Box Events 5

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

I am the MOB after my daughter and I left our meeting with Becky of My Flower Box we both said this is the florist we wanted to work with for her 6/11/16 wedding. Becky is kind, cheerful and understood the vision that my daughter had. All the flowers that she suggested were so beautiful, especially gold roses which we had never seen or heard of before!!! The ceremony flowers, centerpieces,bouquets, aisle flowers, vases, containers, votives, etc were all exceptional and they smelled great!!!! Many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The service is great and so was any correspondence. I still have the picture in my head how fabulous the room looked and we can thank My Flower Box for that!!!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

My Flower Box Events did a fantastic job on the flowers at my wedding. I worked mostly with Becky, and met with her partner once when Becky was not able to meet. Becky understood my vision right away and came up with beautiful ideas for our flower arrangements and worked with my color scheme. I had these beautiful gold roses in my bouquet and on the table arrangements. I was able to see a sample several weeks before the wedding and used the sample at my bridal shower! I was so happy with their service.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Amy · Married on 05/29/2016

My Flower Box Events did a fabulous job for our wedding. We worked with Dave on our floral design and were absolutely blown away on our wedding day. Dave was very responsive and understood our vision from the first meeting. The entire team was a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. They chose the perfect flowers and kept to our budget. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/21/2016

When I first went to meet My Flower Box to get a quote, I knew NOTHING about flowers. They took my descriptive words like "fluffy" and turned that into beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. They were exactly what I wanted, even if I didn't provide the best descriptions to them! Our centerpieces were classic and fit so well in our venue. Their escort card display they created for us with little guidance or input from us was GORG. Their price was really reasonable and Becky was extremely helpful throughout the process with every little change or question I had. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and creative florist! They are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/30/2016

OMG flowers were stunning!! Kim and her team were amazing, I had the most beautiful flowers in my wedding. I highly recommend them, if you are looking for gorgeous flowers and arrangements contact them. They are great to work with and you wont regret it! Thank you so much Kim! We love it!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/24/2015

My Flower Box was AMAZING to work with. I worked with Becky through the whole planning process and met with her a couple of times to ensure we were on the same page with bouquets, centerpieces, etc. She saw my vision before I really even knew what my vision was. I feel SO lucky to have been able to work with her. There was a different woman at the wedding who made the whole thing come to life (I wish I knew her name!) and it was just perfect. I cannot thank My Flower Box's team enough - they were incredible!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Kim Tyson and team were so great to work with and did an incredible job with our flowers and decorations at the Beach Club! My mom and I worked with Kim this past year and she made our "vibrant fall" vision come to life. She is so creative and had so many beautiful ideas that turned our ballroom/reception space into a work of art. From the bridesmaid bouquets to the wine branch centerpiece for our escort card table, it was so perfect. Thank you Kim and team for everything! If you are smart, book My Flower Box for your wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2015

We worked with Kimberly and would highly recommend her and the company to anyone planning a wedding; especially not in the area where they live. We made time to meet once prior but not living nearby she was available to send pictures of ideas to and then she created her own look. She has wonderful creative ideas and was able to work with all budgets and offer suggestions to make our look even better with different flower options we did not know were possible.

Sent on 10/13/2015

I could not have been any happier with the flowers at my wedding!! With all the last minute changes due to rain, wind, and a possible hurricane, I had no idea what to expect the day of my wedding. Luckily, I wasn't worried about the flowers after hearing such great things about Dave. He did not disappoint! He completely transformed the inside of the barn into a beautiful, romantic, and magical setting. It looked incredible. I even ended up being happy that the weather forced everything inside. Dave found ways to incorporate all the flowers we had planned on using outside, and he did an amazing job on a last minute indoor chuppah. Everything looked like it was straight out of pinterest - the garland on the chalkboard menu, the bouquet and boutonniere, the head table, the flower crown…everything! Thank you so much for creating the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 09/27/2015

All of the flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful and everything we had imagined it to be. Kim was very helpful in recommending flower types and arrangements to us and was very accomodating by allowing us to bring our table numbers to her and having them incorporated into our centerpieces.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Kristy · Married on 09/26/2015

I would recommend anyone who needs flowers to use My Flower Box, they are worth every penny. I met with Kim a while before our wedding to pick flowers, center pieces and ceremony flowers. Everyone kept asking me a week or two before "what do you flowers look like?" I said I honestly don't remember I did it so long ago, but when I saw everything they did I couldn't believe my eyes! They did an amazing job and we got so many compliments on all the flowers during the day/evening!

Sent on 09/29/2015

My daughter and her husband were married last weekend at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. My Flower Box made all of the bouquets for the 7 bridesmaids and for the bride. They also created lovely floral arrangments for the cocktail tables, escort table and for all 19 of our dinner tables. ALong with the flowers, we rented lanterns, vases with sea glass for floating candles, glass trays with sand and shells and knots for our table numbers. We were very satisfied with the quality, design and customer service. Kim and Becky run a very well organized, efficient business. Their staff are friendly and accommodating. The bouquets that they created are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I would recommend My Flower Box to every bride to be out there!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Becky · Married on 09/19/2015

Breathtakingly beautiful is the phrase that comes to mind when describing the flowers that My Flower Box created for my daughter's September wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. Soft and romantic, the beautiful bouquets set the tone for a night we will never forget. My Flower Box also provided all the centerpieces, driftwood, lanterns, beautiful votives, and brought to life the gorgeous sailboat centerpiece my daughter hoped for. The helms they created as the focal point of the ballroom were spectacular, and a first, I think, for that space. The mock up they did helped us so much to visualize what things would look like. Kim, Becky and hard working staff.....it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2015

I am forever grateful to My Flower Box for bringing my vision to life. The flowers provided for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Becky had amazing recommendations and seemed to get my ideas completely. After our first meeting, I knew I could trust their team entirely. When the flowers arrived for the wedding, I couldn't believe how beautiful they looked and how many compliments I received on them. I'm so happy we chose My Flower Box and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Kim was so wonderful to work with. She saw the vision that I had and was able to create exactly what I wanted and more! The flowers were so stunning! I would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kim and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We gave them an idea of what our wedding colors were and they ran with everything else. Everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets and decorated arch were absolutely stunning!!! They also made my bouquet extra special with my mother's wedding gown lace and my grandfather's pin. Their prices are reasonable, they work within your budget, and they are a no-stress team. Thank you MFBE for making our wedding so beautiful and tasteful!!!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Laura · Married on 06/06/2015

My Flower Box Events is a wonderful company to work with. They provided me with the most beautiful wedding bouquets and centerpieces that I have ever seen. They are professional, responsive and super helpful. They put together some of the most amazing bouquets.

Sent on 06/25/2015

WOW... Incredible!!! Becky and Kim did an AMAZING job with the flowers at our wedding. I was completely stunned and really couldn't have imagined anything better. They blew me away and I can honestly say I've never seen flowers more beautiful. The ladies at My Flower Box made my wedding look like a fairy tale. The value we got was unmatched. You could tell their passion was put into every arrangement and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Look no further... Becky & Kim will make your every dream come true! THANK YOU!!! :) - Katt & John

Sent on 10/31/2015

Brooke · Married on 05/02/2015

Thank you My Flower Box for working so well with Lauren Niles and I and making our entire wedding beautiful! Everything was perfect from the splashes of color in our bouquets, to the backdrop in our ceremony, and the lovely centerpieces! You did such a wonderful job with pulling everything together with dashes of colors of flowers and providing us beautiful vases to rent. Thank you for all of your help and making our day gorgeous!

Sent on 05/24/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

My Flower Box went above and beyond for my wedding flowers. I had a southern theme with peonies, lovely moss, and mercury glasses. The bouquets and table arrangements were luscious and even more beautiful than the inspiration photos I provided to them to work from. Flowers were everywhere. They even scaled the tallest trellis to hang tulle and antique crystals for my ceremony walk. Our guests and photographer were gaga over the beautiful floral/ribbon crowns for the flower girls. I was also impressed with the flowers on my wedding cake....impeccable. Amazing individuals and good at their craft. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Melvia · Married on 04/26/2015

The pièce de résistance of our daughter's wedding at Belmont Manor was the flower arrangements supplemented with the gold candelabras, pink tapers, gold mercury glass containers, and mercury votive holders provided by My Flower Box. Their elegant blended color palette of flowers combined with the accessories and accents they provided produced a gorgeous Victorian like backdrop for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The truly stunning highlight was 6’ X 6’ of hanging flowers over the dance floor which were a mix of pink hydrangeas, assorted Esperance, kiko, free spirit, and garden roses supplemented by jasmine vine and burgundy hanging amaranthus that encircled the bride and groom during their first dance and the rest of the wedding attendees throughout the night. We cannot say enough good things about Kimberly and the rest of the staff at My Flower Box as they were able to bring any vision we had to life. Even when there was a last minute glitch with the wedding tent structure they were able to work creatively to come up with a solution that no one would even recognize as a work around. You can use them for any event with confidence based upon our experience.

Sent on 05/15/2015

chrissy · Married on 04/18/2015

I used my Flower Box for my wedding April 18th. I worked with Kim exclusively. I brought her pictures of what I envisioned and boy did she come through. My flowers were gorgeous. It was everything I had hoped for and more. From the flowers at the ceremony to my bouquet. They were able to use flowers at ceremony and the again at reception. Kim actually was able to add some additional items I had asked for at last minute and responded while she was on vacation. They were able to work within my budget...a huge plus.

Excellent.

Sent on 05/04/2015

My daughter was just married and we used My Flower Box for the church, cocktail hour and reception. They did such a phenomenal job! The flowers were incredible! I can’t tell you how many people were ‘wowed’ by everything they did. I’d have to say it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to! I’m so glad our wedding planner introduced us to this company.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Megan · Married on 01/18/2015

During my wedding planning I had my florist have to cancel and was in a panic 4 months before my wedding. My Flower Box came to the rescue and I am so glad they did! From the beginning, Becky's vision was beyond anything that I could have imagined. They made a unique arch for my ceremony that people were in awe with! Plus, my bouquets and centerpieces were miraculous. I even had the venue ask to take photos of the flowers to show to later clients! I am so glad that I chose My Flower Box. Their service, vision and floral arrangements can not be compared to anyone else!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Shannon · Married on 01/11/2015

I had no idea what to expect when picking out flowers for my wedding. I barely even knew what I wanted. Kimberly and Becky were amazing! I gave them vague ideas of what I liked and didn't like and they came up with amazing all red bouquets that complimented my historic library theme perfectly. The brass candelabras centerpieces couldn't have been a better fit. They worked with my budget to give me a look that was flawless and looked like I spent 3 times the actual cost.

Sent on 02/19/2015