My Flower Box Events Reviews

My Flower Box Events 5
My Flower Box Events 6
My Flower Box Events 7

Stephanie Lee · Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous flowers, wonderful company!

Kim at My Flower Box did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and all decor came out totally lovely and she was willing to work with us on getting everything that we wanted! Logistics were all easy to figure out- overall gorgeous, fairly priced, and painless! Definitely recommended! Thank you Kim!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Anya Remole · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

Kim was great to work with - she did an amazing job translating our vague ideas and concepts into reality, and everything came together perfectly! She was very patient and flexible with us, including some last minute changes. We especially appreciated how she took the time to walk us through everything, and the end result was beautiful.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kelley Mazziott · Married on 03/09/2019

My Flower Box Designs was a dream to work with!

Kim at My Flower Box Designs was great to work with. I was a bride who had a budget and had no idea what kind of flowers and arrangements I wanted. Kim was able to make suggestions to keep me in my budget and was able to blow my mind with the final result. She absolutely blew away all my expectations!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    My Flower Box Events 8
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

my flower's were beautiful, my displays were beautiful-they brought everything and took down everything! I would recommend the to anyone! Kim is who I worked with and she is great!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    My Flower Box Events 9
    My Flower Box Events 10
    My Flower Box Events 11
  • emcknight1517

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

I am not a "flower" kind of person so I was looking for something simple: lots of greenery and babys breath and maybe a few roses sprinkled in for interest. I came into the shop not knowing anything about flowers, but I left feeling confident that Kim would create the vision I didn't know I had. The flowers were beautiful and everything we had discussed. They wrapped my stage in white fabric and came to pick up the rental items at the end of the night. Kim was also really flexible when I had changes I needed to make in terms of centerpieces.

1 Bridal Bouquet
    Stage Wrap
    Plus rentals/set up/take down/delivery

Sent on 05/25/2018

Alexa · Married on 04/21/2018

I will choose My Flower Box Events for every single event in my life moving forward....just amazing. Kim is super talented and knowledgeable! I went in not knowing what I wanted and by the end, had everything I envisioned. I also really appreciated the fact that Kim worked with my budget...she would suggest using different flowers or recycling items from the ceremony to the reception tent just to save some money....this was a life savor! I also really loved Kim’s team...the day of they did such a beautiful job, they were all so sweet and accommodating! My flowers were amazing, they were truly what brought the entire wedding together. I am so glad I choose My Flower Box Events!!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Anne · Married on 04/06/2018

Kim Tyson of MFBE was incredible and all the fresh flowers at our wedding were stunning!! Of course my favorite was my bouqet!! We met first as a consultation with no vision, but left with a lovely plan and great ideas. We received a proposal estimate to fit our budget. Even though I ended up amending alot of the proposal, Kim was patient and professional throughout!! I had complete confidence in her and it turned out so lovely!!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    My Flower Box Events 12
    My Flower Box Events 13
    My Flower Box Events 14
    My Flower Box Events 15
    My Flower Box Events 16

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

My Flower Box Events completely blew me away! Kim made my wedding look exactly how I wanted it. My consultation with her was so inspiring. I went in knowing I really liked a lot of texture and organic shapes but I was going for more of a vintage/Art Deco look to my wedding which didn't necessarily go with what I preferred for flowers. She took that and ran with it. She easily incorporated what attracted me to floral arrangements while also staying within my theme. I ordered 6 bridesmaid bouquets, a bride bouquet, 9 boutonnieres, 2 corsages, 3 center pieces, pipe and draping with flowers on that as well, and lastly Kim came up with this amazing concept for the table with the place cards (which I unfortunately didn't get a picture of myself) which was a bed of moss and greens with flower bunches placed along the cards. All for 3k which I thought was completely reasonable. Kim was always very prompt in her response time to my emails and she arrived to the hotel with my flowers right on time. Everything looked exactly how I envisioned and more! I would recommend My Flower Box Events to anyone! I will include photos that I was able to steal from relatives, my professional photos aren'y compete yet.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    My Flower Box Events 17
    My Flower Box Events 18
    My Flower Box Events 19
    My Flower Box Events 20
    My Flower Box Events 21
    My Flower Box Events 22

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Fresh, beautiful flowers. The staff is so great to work with and the arrangements are beautiful!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Kim and Becky were absolutely amazing to work with. I brought in one picture and a few paint swatches and they made my wedding absolutely magical. Flowers really tie all the pieces together, and I couldn't have asked for a better flower shop. They help you with everything, and they make sure you think of every part of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. 5 days after my wedding, and the flowers are still fresh and beautiful. I would highly recommend them for any future events i attend or host.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/17/2017

My Flower Box provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were beyond fabulous in color and design!!! The bridesmaids were in a nude/pink color and the flowers in in the same shade plus whites and so complimentary to the entire wedding theme. My Flower Box worked very hard to reuse the flowers from the ceremony location to the tent reception location to get maximum use. Just an outstanding flower vendor!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/13/2017

The team did a wonderful job with our flowers for the wedding. It was a horrible, gray, overcast day and the flowers were an amazing bright spot and looked even better than I had pictured. They were great at helping me think through what I was looking for in terms of options, and very flexible with updates to plans as we got closer to the day. What they created was very elegant and just what I was looking for in terms of flowers for the ceremony and reception. On the day-of, the on-site staff was extremely good about being flexible with set-up due to last minute weather changes, and clean-up was handled very well. They did a beautiful job and the photos definitely prove it!

Sent on 07/02/2017

My Flower Box Events did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I worked with Kimberly she was able to understand my vision and help us stay within budget. She is talented and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

My Flower Box provided the floral arrangements for our wedding at the Legg Mason Tower in early May 2017. They were wonderful and easy to work with, extremely personable, poised and professional. Other than a color scheme and a general theme, I really had no idea what I was looking for and felt a bit daunted about the process but after sitting with Becky one afternoon, she created absolutely gorgeous arrangements for us. They know what they're doing but at the same time, I felt included in the process. Highly recommend, without hesitation!!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Mailena

Mailena · Married on 11/05/2016

Wonderful! From beginning to end, everything went smoothly. My bouquet, ceremony, and reception space looked beautiful.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

From the very first consultation to the wedding day, My Flower Box was amazing! They were so knowledgable and were so incredibly helpful at picking out what would look best for our wedding day. We showed pictures of what we were looking for and when they arrived at our venue the day of the flowers were more beautiful then I could've imagined. They were very flexible with scheduling consultations, follow up meetings and day of delivery. We truly couldn't be more happy with our wedding flowers! Thank you My Flower Box for making our visions come to life on our big day!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Genevieve · Married on 10/01/2016

We found My Flower Box Events on the recommendation of our photographer. Flowers were not going to be the primary décor at our wedding, so our budget wasn't that high for a florist. We had a Halloween theme, so I did a lot of DIY projects for centerpieces and such, but I wanted a nice arrangement for 1 table and an arch for the ceremony in addition to the personals. The flowers had to fit the theme but stay based on red roses. I showed David some examples I liked from Pinterest, and the final results were perfect, just perfect. The bouquets looked just like the pictures I showed him- roses in different shades of red, some black berry and feather details. The arrangement and arch were stunning, beautiful and spooky with black curly willow, so we got exactly what we wanted for a price that didn't break the bank. We got a discount for paying in full and for returning the arch frame ourselves after the wedding rather than having them come back to the venue to grab it. Really happy with the service.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/24/2016

This team is outstanding! Out of this world florals and my guests are still talking about the floral arrangements to this day!

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Bridgette

Bridgette · Married on 08/27/2016

Becky and her team were amazing! I don't know how many changes I made! and even the day before they were very easy to coordinate with. Their flowers were amazing, and my pictures look wonderful! She was very budget conscious and had a ton of amazing ideas! Love them!

Sent on 09/29/2016

adrienne · Married on 08/21/2016

I love My Flower Box. Our wedding was supposed to be outdoors by the water. Well we got water, alright!!! Torrential rain!!!
    The plan for the archway was so beautiful, when I walked into the tented alternate venue, they recreated my vision, just
    a little smaller. It was absolutely gorgeous! The tables centerpieces were beautiful and of course all the bouquets! Kimberly Tyson and her staff helped create such a beautiful wedding venue we forgot all about the rain!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Kendall · Married on 08/20/2016

My flower box events helped bring the vision we had for our wedding to life! From candelabras to draped pearls, our wedding was absolutely beautiful. Kim was extremely responsive to our needs and made sure every detail was perfect for the day. I came to the shop with very specific requests, and expectations and they most definitely exceeded them. Our wedding photos look fantastic with the floral arrangements; they contributed to memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kathleen · Married on 07/02/2016

My Flower Box did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! When I first met with Kim, I knew the look I wanted to achieve but was unsure of how to get there. Kim guided me through picking absolutely beautiful flowers that were in our budget and that captured the look I was going for. Everything was absolutely flawless- from the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, to the topper of our cake. My Flower Box's work really helped bring the whole decor of the room together. Kim even graciously took part of my mom's wedding dress and incorporated it into my bouquet- it was absolutely stunning and so extremely special! I would recommend My Flower Box to any couple planning their wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2016

I absolutely recommend My Flower Box Events for your wedding. Flowers were the detail that I was most excited about for our wedding. From the consultation through the wedding, My Flower Box Events did a fantastic job! The flowers (especially the bouquets) were even more beautiful than I could have hoped for - and my hopes were high! The team worked to help me achieve my big flower dreams on a relatively limited flower budget (< 3k). I felt like they were really interested in making my vision a reality and they did so seemingly effortlessly. My Flower Box Events delivered the personal flowers to the hotel, did the set up for the ceremony & reception, decorated the cake, did a change over to re-use flowers from the ceremony to the reception room, and picked up the rentals at the end. They were able to do magnets on the boutonnieres so there were no holes in the guys' suits. The flowers looked so fresh, full, and beautiful on the day of, and many flowers from the bouquets and center pieces lasted for days after for guests (and the bride) to enjoy. I was so delighted with this group. Thank you, My Flower Box Events!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Christina · Married on 06/18/2016

My Flower Box took care of the flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! I can't really speak to their responsiveness because our wedding planner took care of all of that, but I can say that the center pieces, bouquets, and garlands that they put together for our wedding were amazing! They delivered everything on time and were professional at time of delivery. When I originally met with them to discuss what we wanted for our flowers, the woman was very easy to work with and had pictures of different flowers to look at which was helpful! I would recommend working with them.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

I am the MOB after my daughter and I left our meeting with Becky of My Flower Box we both said this is the florist we wanted to work with for her 6/11/16 wedding. Becky is kind, cheerful and understood the vision that my daughter had. All the flowers that she suggested were so beautiful, especially gold roses which we had never seen or heard of before!!! The ceremony flowers, centerpieces,bouquets, aisle flowers, vases, containers, votives, etc were all exceptional and they smelled great!!!! Many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The service is great and so was any correspondence. I still have the picture in my head how fabulous the room looked and we can thank My Flower Box for that!!!

Sent on 06/17/2016