My Emmy Events Reviews

My Emmy Events 6
My Emmy Events 7
  • Alejandra

Alejandra Lewis · Married on 05/16/2019

Beautiful rentals, amazing vendor.

First of all, I want to give a big THANK YOU to my Emmy events. Without them; my wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful as it was. If you are thinking on renting wooden or vintage pieces to add to your wedding or just rentals in general.. I recommend you to book with my Emmy events, they have a variety of beautiful pieces that can make your wedding day stand out!! Ms. Jennifer is an angel, she is always there, giving you advice on what best fits your perfect day. I am so blessed and thankful I came across such beautiful family that works together to make sure your day turns out the way you want it. Everyone that assisted my wedding complimented her rentals, The Photo Booth backdrop was everyones favorite. I loved everything, the wooden decor was absolutely beautiful, gave it that rustic look I was going for. They also have an IG page and a Facebook page that y'all can check out. I cannot thank them enough, so do not hesitate and go get you some rentals!! you will thank me and them later.

God bless.