My Day Invitations Reviews

17 | Somerset, WI

17 Reviews for My Day Invitations

Amy · Married on 11/07/2009

Terra was wonderful to work with- she provided ceative ideas and made changes to things quickly. I recieved so many compliments on my save the dates and invitations. People stated they loved them and had never seen any other invites like them. My ceremony cards were perfect and I recieved nothing but compliments on those as well. I loved working with Terra and have already recommended her to other friends. She is a great resource for creativity, ideas, and any other assistance you may need.

Sent on 11/11/2009

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2008

Terra was extremely helpful with my wedding. Without her to answer all my emails and phone calls I may have become a bridezilla! She was more then willing to offer creative ideas, and concerns (very helpful to avoid disaster). My invitations were beautiful and everyone has complemented on them. The flowers were exactly what I had invisioned, and really brought my venue to life. Terra was also more then willing to give and find other vendors to fit my needs. Without alll her planning and help my wedding never would have been as relaxing and beautiful as it was. Thank you Terra for all your help

Sent on 06/19/2008

Alison · Married on 10/13/2007

Terra was super easy to work with, she was very understanding and provided lots of feedback when choosing a design for our invitations. I would (and have) reccommend her to all of our friends! Thanks!!!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2007

VERY easy to work with! Very creative and fun! We recieved SO MANY great comments on how amazing our invitations etc. were! I would definately work with her again!

Jenny · Married on 09/21/2007

Terra went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed on a timely basis. We put our wedding together in 4 weeks, and she made sure everything was professional, the highest quality and delivered on time.

She was OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 10/18/2007
  • Jeni

Jeni · Married on 09/08/2007

It was amazing working with Terra. She was always full of fun creative ideas. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2008

Rosey · Married on 07/06/2007

I don't know what I would have done without Terra, she basically took care of all the little details I didn't even know existed. I received a lot of compliments from the invitations to decorations, reception and everything. It was great working with her, strongly recomend her.

Sent on 11/04/2007

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2006

Worked wonders and miracles! Helped us with every detail and we pulled off the most beautiful, romatic wedding in 6 months. She helped us save money, look at different trends, one of a kind invitations. She is a detailed, organized, caring person that looks into what the couple is and how she can transend that into magical details of the wedding day!

Megan · Married on 06/09/2006

Terra was wonderful to work with. She came up with a very unique invitation for us that we loved. She was very cost efficient and extremely helpful in any way possible. On the day of our wedding, she took upon herself to decorate the ceremony area so that I wouldn't be so rushed. I hadn't seen it until the moment I calked down the isle. It was so beautiful and amazing. She really helped make our day a special one! Thanks again Terra!!!

Sent on 09/12/2008

Anita · Married on 05/21/2005

Terra was great to work with she was so helpful with my whole wedding! I would recomend her to anyone and everyone getting married. She makes wonderful unique invitations. Ihave had the best experience working with Terra and I don't know what I would have done without her. She helped me plan every aspect of my wedding, she is so creative and great with designing and making everthing look amazing on a low budget. She can take any budget and turn it into a beautiful wedding to me that is the most amazing thing. Anyone looking to get married go to the EXPERT Terra Bastolich she ROCKS!

Sent on 03/06/2008

Emily · Married on 09/13/2008

LOVED how I, and only I, will ever have that exact invite and program for my wedding. I loved the designs Terra came up with and the color advice. She helped me out a lot and was so accomodating to my absent-minded bride self! We were even in touch during the birth of her first child! WOW! What can I say? She was pretty amazing!

Sent on 12/25/2008

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2007

Terra did an awesome job on the Save the Dates, Invites, Menus & Programs for our wedding! She takes the time to get a feel for your personal style and designs a selection of samples for you to choose from while keeping it within your budget. My husband and I eloped, got pregnant, had a baby and then had our big wedding almost 2 years later. (Hey - I already had the dress!) So our invites didn';t have your typical message and Terra came up with a few great ways to still word it perfectly! Plus we were planning a wedding in St. Paul,MN while living in the Milwaukee, WI area. So we did virtually everything via e-mail!

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars for value for cost is because you can make them cheaper on your own - but that takes time and mroe stress than you want to take on when planning a wedding - so it it totally worth it to pay someone to do it for you!!

Sent on 10/16/2008

Keith · Married on 04/25/2009

Our programs and invitations were a huge hit. I definitely feel that the invitations set a tone for my wedding that I wouldn't have achieved with just any standard invitations. Creating our own unique invitations/programs with Terra allowed us to put our own personal touches here and there all the while feeling 100% confident in what Terra would produce as an outcome of our selections. We were extremely pleased with eveything that Terra did for us!

Sent on 05/08/2009

Traci · Married on 07/19/2008

Terra was wonderful to work with, she had great idea's and really talented. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Bonnie · Married on 07/18/2009

Terra was great to work with and had great ideas.

Sent on 10/30/2009

R · Married on 01/09/2010

3.5
      3.0

Working with Terra was awesome - fully recommended!

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • bethg

Bethanie · Married on 09/26/2009

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

Terra was very professional. She responded to me very quickly when I had questions. The only thing I suggest, would be before putting any money down, make sure that she has a specific design that you like. I put money down on 200 invitations and I was not completely satisfied with the clipart and designs that were given to me. Have a draft done before you put any money down on invitations.

Sent on 11/10/2009