My Bridal Makeup Artist Reviews

21 | York, PA

21 Reviews for My Bridal Makeup Artist

Stacey · Married on 05/26/2013

Rosemary was fantastic! She provided bridal makeup services for myself as well as my matron of honor. We were able to privately meet for a trial run and Rosemary was available on-site for my wedding day. Rosemary does a great job at providing flawless, natural looking makeup for your big day!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Audra · Married on 10/06/2012

Rosemary was amazing. She worked around my schedule with no problem at all even when the day of the wedding I asked to come earlier. My makeup looked beautiful and flawless all day long. My mother and mother in law looked beautiful as well. I would definitely recommend Rosemary to anyone. She was wonderful to work with and I was extremely happy with my wedding day makeup!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/16/2012

Love, Love, Love Rosemary! Her work is beautiful. My makeup lasted all day and night; through temps in the high 80's and all my (happy) tears :)
    She gave me a romantic look with faux lashes. I looked exactly how I invisioned I would, she is an artisit. She is also my esthetician and I highly recommend sched a few appts with her prior to your wedding day, for her amazing facials. Your skin will be glowing and flawless!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Shea · Married on 05/05/2012

Rosemary did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids the day of my wedding! All the girls and myself LOVED our makeup. It last all day and night and looked amazing in our pictures.

Rosemary also came to the salon where we were getting all of our hair done which was a HUGE help since we didn't have to travel.

Thank you so much for the amazing job!!!

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 04/14/2012

Rosemary,

Thank you for your service as a makeup artist on my wedding day. Everybody loved my makeup. My husband thought I was the most beautiful bride he has ever seen. My mother in laws friends thought the same thing. The makeup was long lasting and without any flaws. Your service as a professional was also good as I found dealing with your beautiful personality so easy. I also liked the fact that you charge reasonable prices and go beyond and above to make sure we get the right service.

Sent on 06/16/2012

lucy · Married on 08/27/2011

A great place to recieve professional and great service. The service was outstanding and she is a very pleasant and kind hearted person. Her professionalism is very unquestionable... Her work is amazingly beautiful and creative. Her studio is incredibly gorgeous and it presents a home feel to it, also very clean... Overall I had a great time and I will recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Allison · Married on 08/13/2011

Rosemary did my bridal make-up as well as some of my bridemaids and mother. She did a fabulous job and the make-up lasted all day long. She is very responsive, flexible and will travel to your venue if requested. I would highly recommend her services to other brides!

Sent on 08/25/2011
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/04/2011

Rosemary did an amazing job on makeup for my wedding day! I couldnt have asked for more! She was very professional and made me look wonderful! She also makes you feel very relaxed and listens to everything you want for you big day. Very nice lady! She definately knows what she is doing and I would go back to her for sure!!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Rosa · Married on 05/30/2011

Rosemary did my bridal make-up for my wedding May 30, 2011 and my sisters make-up for her wedding July 4, 2011. Rosemary did an AMAZING job!! The make-up lasted all day!! She takes her time and makes sure it's perfect. Rosemary is a sweet, honest person that you can trust and I am happy she did my make-up. I couldn't ask for anyone else!! AMAZING JOB Rosemary, Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Jamie · Married on 10/16/2010

Rosemary is amazing! She works with your schedule for trials and is able to give you the exact look you want! So glad she was a part of my big day! I would definitely recommend Rosemary to anyone looking for makeup services!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Thank you, Jamie.

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2010

Where do I even begin...Rosemary is amazing!!! I have known Rosemary for a little less than a year but she has become not just the lady who waxes my eyebrows (which she is great at) and did my makeup for my wedding. She is a talented lady who is sweet, kind, flexible, and is there to make you feel beautiful for your special occasion. My experience with Rosemary for my wedding makeup was fantastic!! I booked with her several months in advance as she is super busy! A few weeks before the wedding I had my trial run which turned out amazing and made me even more excited for my big day!! On my wedding day, Rosemary came to the hotel where myself and my bridesmaids were getting ready which was a huge convenience. I am grateful for her because I had a huge dilemma on my wedding day....all of my flowers came in wrong!!! Needless to say, I was hysterical but trying not to be because I was about to get my makeup done. Rosemary was extremely sympathetic and patient with me while we tried to solve this problem. She even agreed to do my moms makeup at the last minute (she was super busy and running behind because of setup and flower issues). She is also very understanding and wants you to be happy and feel beautiful for your special occasion - if you don't like something she will be more than happy to fix it without hurt feelings.

Rosemary did a PHENOMENAL job on my bridesmaids, mother, and myself!! I told her that I wanted it to be somewhat natural looking but enough so it popped in my pictures and the outcome was stunning!! The best part was that it lasted all day long!!!!! I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked which wouldn't have been possible without Rosemary's help! I would strongly recommend Rosemary to anyone who is looking for a talented and professional makeup artist! I will be telling all of my friends who are getting married soon about her!! I cannot thank Rosemary enough for all she did to make me look beautiful on my wedding day!!! Lets just saw my husbands jaw dropped when I walked down the aisle (caught on camera haha)!! :) THANK YOU ROSEMARY!

Sent on 11/10/2011

Alesha · Married on 09/18/2010

My wedding was on September 18, 2010. I met with Rosemary a year ago to discuss my wedding makeup. I trusted her from the beginning!! When she did my trial run my makeup looked awesome!!! It made me even more excited for the big day! My makeup as well as my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning for the wedding. We all received many compliments on how great it looked! I would definitely recommend her services, she is awesome!!
    The new Alesha Smith <3

Sent on 09/27/2010

Thank you, Alesha.

KATIE · Married on 08/28/2010

Rosemary did such a great job! I booked her only a few weeks before my wedding date because another arrangement fell through. Her flexibility was great, and the make up was more than I could've have hoped for!

Sent on 09/06/2010

Thank you, KT1885.

Courtney · Married on 08/27/2010

Rosemary is truely AMAZING! To start it off we were running late and her helper was unable to come because of plane issues so she had to do myself, 3 bridesmaids and daughter...everyone was ravving about how amazing our makeup looked!

Sent on 09/05/2010

Thank you, mowdayc.

Marilis · Married on 08/13/2010

I am very satisfied with the service that I have been givin. She was very responsible and professional. During the process of my wedding she made me feel special and feel like a beautiful bride. If I had another special occasion i would come back because I had a wonderful experience. This is something I would recommend to many other brides who wants to experience total satisfation.
    Thank you, Rosemary it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
    Sincerily,
    Marilis Santiago

Sent on 08/27/2011

Lateisha · Married on 12/31/2009

Let me start out just saying Thank You Rosemary! I used Rosemary for my December 31 2009 wedding and she did an amazing job....she made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful! I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 02/19/2010

My Bridal Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you, New Years Eve Bride.
  • Y

Nicole · Married on 11/21/2009

I used Rosemary for both my sisters wedding and my own... and loved both experiences. If you are looking for someone to make you beautiful I wouldn't hesitate at all! Its a huge stress off to be able to tell someone what you are looking for and or them just to do it... Not many people know what works, or that has been my experience in the past. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2009

Thank you, York Bride.

Colene · Married on 07/03/2009

Rosemary made me the most beautiful I have ever been, or ever felt, on my wedding day this past July 3, 2009! She knew how to create the look I wanted and then enhance it with her expertise. She made herself available to my preparatory needs, even to the point of addressing my skin’s condition. (Her facials are absolutely wonderful and now I am hooked!) I have complete trust in her expert knowledge and judgement as well as her precise execution. She will make you the most beautiful you’ve ever been. And you certainly will feel your most beautiful that first second your husband-to-be lays eyes on you! As Gary has said, “My jaw dropped when I saw you.” Thank you Rosemary!

Colene Czulada
    York, PA

Sent on 02/27/2010

Thank you, Colene.

Stacey · Married on 05/30/2009

Rosemary was great ,!!!! She made our special ever more special all my girls loved her the best saying was "YOU ROCK" from one of my bridesmaids. I would recommend Rosemary over and over again Thanks for everything Stacey and Sean

Sent on 06/08/2009

Thank you, Stacy.

Kristin · Married on 05/22/2009

Rosemary did my bridal makeup and bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding May 2009 and also my sister's wedding I was just in November 2009 and she did a great job! I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for bridal makeup. She is very professional and puts her client at ease on their "big day". She uses great quality makeup and does a great job capturing natural beauty! I would even use her again for another special occasion!

Sent on 12/28/2009

Thank you, Kristin.
  • X

Brandy · Married on 02/21/2009

Rosemary,
    You made my day beautiful! Everything was perfect! You really worked with me threw it all!! Sorry for making you wait so long!! You truely are the best, besides my new groom that is. ha ha I looked so great! I had compliments all day long! Everything lasted! And the pictures will last forever! I can't explain enough how great you helped make my day! I was on time and everything was PERFECT thanks to you! I'd definatley recommend you to everyone, and anyone who would second guess you is crazy!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you did for me today!
    The new, Mrs. LaRocco :)