My Bridal Budget LLC Reviews

31 | Forest Hills, NY

31 Reviews for My Bridal Budget LLC

Jessie · Married on 06/23/2011

Because I was having such a hard time managing my budget, I decided to hire a coordinator. I only met with one person- my fiance and I liked Fouzia instantly and didn't need to meet with anyone else.

In my efforts to stay within budget I found a new venue with low prices that I came very close to booking. Fouzia had me ask all of the right questions and make all of the right demands and we realized they were being very shady! Without her, we probably would have been taken for a ride!

All of my e-mails are answered immediately, all of my questions are answered clearly and quickly, she makes brilliant suggestions and has great ideas. We're a picky couple, and she really gets us and what we're looking for. Highly highly recommended.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Alexandra · Married on 05/03/2010

The vendor was terrific in assuring that the function went smoothly.
    All guests were checked on by the vendor which demonstrates her commitment to the client/function. She has attention to detail and is quick to respond to any requests. I highly recommend My Bridal Budget.

Sent on 05/06/2010

Diana · Married on 04/28/2012

We found my bridal budget LLC through wedding wire..we planned to meet up with fouzia to meet her personally..the first meeting with her was a "click" right away..she has an aura of an honest and trustworthy wedding planner...she is very experienced and professional..we spoke and met with more than 7 wedding planners and fouzia was the last one we met before we finally chose somebody to handle our wedding plans..and it was "save the best for last"..were so blessed to have met her, not only as a regular wedding planner, but as a great person as well...she gave us options on what services she offers and we chose the "peace of mind" service which includes from day one of planning up to the day of the wedding...it was a great choice and was worth it! we had a stress- free planning for 9 months and had a successful wedding! it was a fairy tale come true for us! Fouzia and her assistant- Adelle did an awesome job on our wedding day..we were so calm and we enjoyed every bit of our ceremony and party..no stress at all! Thank you so much for these wonderful people who made our big day beautiful!! All these memories will last a lifetime!! we will definitely recommend my bridal budget LLC to all our friends who are getting married! We will never forget fouzia's help in everything to give us a wonderful wedding, we are very thankful..we wish you all the best and more power!! =))

With all Our Love,
    Airon and Diana

Sent on 06/05/2012

Katharine · Married on 08/28/2010

Fouzia did a great job with our wedding. She provided day of coordination and everything went smoothly and as planned. Fouzia was able to organize the entire day and how it was going to proceed. She also helped to create check lists and organize when things needed to be done. Fouzia was also helpful with helping me focus on things that needed to be decided and keeping me on a schedule prior to the wedding, this way I was able to enjoy the week before my wedding because everything was done. She picked up all the things that needed to be brought to the reception venue and everything was taken care of, no worries and no frustration. Everything exceeded my expectations, the day turned out beautiful. Fouzia also stayed until everything was packed and everyone was heading headed home. I would recommend Fouzia for day of coordination!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Keisha · Married on 06/21/2013

When we met Fouzia a year before our June 2013 wedding, we knew that the MBB team would be the most professional, personable and affordable for option for our Wedding Day of Coordinators. Although we planned the details of the wedding ourselves, Fouzia went above and beyond to provide us with resources, make herself available for questions and ensure we stayed on track with our timeline. Closer to the event, she met us at the venue and made sure that our Final Meeting was efficient and that every aspect of the wedding day details were reviewed. The MBB also listened to our not-so-traditional wedding ideas and provided feedback and options. Finally, the day came--June 21, 2013. Fouzia along with Francois and Danielle together well-executed a memorable event. They monitored the schedule of events, the photograper and videographer. They set up the centerpieces and other decor. To us everything went smoothly and whatever didn't go so smooth, we didn't know anything about it! Great job MBB! I highly recommend them.

-Gabe & Keisha Katz

Sent on 08/20/2013

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

We hired Fouzia around 8 months before our wedding for day-of coordination. She was very friendly, had lots of energy and enthusiasm, and her services fit in our budget. One of the most valuable things she provided us with was her vendor recommendation spreadsheet. We used it to choose our DJ, photographer, and officiant and were very pleased with all of them.

Fouzia communicated with us via e-mail on a regular basis to check in on how our planning was going. She offered many detailed and helpful suggestions and responses to our questions, however her emails tended to be a bit disorganized and train-of-thought responses. We would have preferred she took more time to compose emails, sending out one detailed email rather than multiple ones. At times, we found she repeated questions that we had answered in earlier emails. For example, we had given her all of our contracts, vendor contact information, and an itemized inventory in excel format, and she emailed us with questions and suggestions that were already provided in these documents. Nonetheless, it was good to know that she was staying on top of everything. We wish Fouzia’s schedule provided more flexibility. She had limited availability for the 2 walk-throughs at our venue and arrived about an hour late to the first. We had adjusted our schedules to make this meeting and she kept us, and one of our vendors, waiting. While it was inconvenient, we recognize things come up that can cause delays.

Fouzia did an excellent job making sure that everything was set with each vendor the week before the wedding. Thanks to her and our photographer, we revised our photography timeline to be a more realistic and decided against a location that required a permit. Overall, our wedding day was a success! Thank you to Fouzia and Danielle, her assistant. They did a great job. We especially liked how they set up the decor for the reception. We wish My Bridal Budget all the best for their future weddings.

Sent on 08/23/2012

My Bridal Budget LLC's reply:

We value our clients and appreciate your response. The Day of Coordination Package has 2 meetings. The initial walk through meeting that is 2 hours in which we sit with your venue, and vendors to discuss the timeline, and to discuss the decor. The final meeting is an hour to discuss final details and to see all the dropped off items. Our emails are categorized in subjects and is seperated because we deal with enormous amount of weddings during wedding season. Our emails are to make sure your I's are dotted and T's are crossed this is our accountability because we know our clients plans constantly change and we want to make sure you are not bothered on your big day and that the day goes smoothly and enjoyable as possible. We weren't late to your big day and we arrived ahead of schedule to set up, despite the initial walk through I was late due to traffic that I couldn't avoid and my DJ and I were there to make sure all the details of your day were discussed until you felt comfortable. I hope this response helps and to let you know that go above and beyond even just for the Day of Coordination. Thank you and Congratulations.