MXI Studios Reviews

34 | Las Vegas, NV

34 Reviews for MXI Studios

Aseret · Married on 04/30/2016

Don't think twice!!!! MXI is the best videographer around. Kenny, aside from his incredible talent which is undeniable, is also such a pleasure to work with. Of all the vendors we hired for our wedding, this is one we can't say anything negative about and would have paid double the price, if we needed to. He was so professional yet conspicuous during the event, he caught every moment we wanted filmed without any guidance or management from us- he simply knows what and how to capture and create a beautiful wedding video that will bring you to tears every time you watch. He responds incredibly fast to any requests and will go above and beyond to ensure you're satisfied with the final product. I am so happy we selected MXI for our wedding, after all- this video will be played for generous to come so it's not the place to cut corners. Absolutely worth every penny of what we paid.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Jamie · Married on 12/12/2015

Kenny was so easy to work with! He was incredibly responsive, friendly and professional. On top of that we LOVE our wedding video. Kenny really listened to what we wanted and captured the day perfectly. I would absolutely recommend MXI Studios for your wedding video. Thanks again Kenny!

Sent on 07/06/2016

MXI Studios created a work of art with our wedding. Kenny captured every important moment of our wedding with his videography mastery. On such a busy day like your wedding day, it is easy to miss out on all the little special moments that are going on around you. Through watching the video,I am able to see my 90 year old grandfather dance with my cousins and also witness my husband sign our wedding contract (the Ketubah). It is seriously like watching a beautiful film featuring the most important people in your life on your television screen. MXI Studios made this all possible. Kenny is a true professional. He takes the time to get to know you as a couple (and always responds to your emails in a fast manner) and works with you to perfect your video- from ensuring the important moments of your wedding are filmed, to picking the music you play in your video, and even ensuring photos from your honeymoon are included in the montage. He thinks of everything and you can completely trust him on your special day. Because of MXI Studios I will be able to share our big day with our family and future family for years to come. It will always bring us wonderful memories of that day. My husband and I are so happy we chose MXI Studios. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend MXI Studios. Thank you again, Kenny! Sarah and Gena

Sent on 10/28/2015

Lea · Married on 05/10/2014

Wow Kenny was amazing! He was a pleasure to work with, polite, prompt and priced reasonable. He also brings beautiful creativity to his work. Our wedding coordinator Joni had highly recommended him so we were very happy we hired him.
    Lea Dahan

Sent on 11/29/2014
  • SANTRISHA

SANTRISHA · Married on 12/07/2013

great detail, works well with others

Sent on 08/07/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/17/2013

It was a pleasure and absolute joy having Kenny from MXI Studios film our wedding. From the time we met to discuss about our needs in terms of style and quality, he understood exactly where we where coming from and delivered beyond our expectations. Every detail of our wedding was captured professionally with style, and nothing was missed. Simply an awesome videographer. Thank you

Jamie & Christopher Perez

Sent on 07/10/2013

Laura · Married on 02/17/2013

Kenny was SUCH a pleasure to work with! He was so helpful and professional and the video came out AMAZING!!!!! I would highly recommend his work for any wedding video.Thanks!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Highly Recommended!!!! I was refereed to MXI studios by a co-worker of mine for my daughter's wedding. Right from the start, the response was very impressive and we where very happy with the attention to detail and outstanding quality of the finished video. It was an emotional moment when the whole family gathered to watch the video and we couldn't be more pleased.

Happy Mother of the Bride.
    Cheryl

Sent on 04/02/2013

karen · Married on 12/15/2012

David from MXI studios was a great person to work with. He had great ideas and was very easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a great value for the money and a very proffesional product.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Holly · Married on 11/09/2012

Kenny was very professional and courteous. We met with him about 6 months before our wedding and discussed exactly how we wanted our special day captured. After watching the video it was amazing to see how much of our vision he brought to life. He did exactly what he promised and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Mike · Married on 11/03/2012

Forget about using anyone other than Kenny!!! He is the best at what he does!!! We interviewed many people before choosing him and he by far was our top choice. Our wedding video trailer amazed us and our wedding video astonished us. He is truly great at what he does and will stop at nothing to insure your happiness. Kenny....because of you we will be able to look back on our special day for the rest of our lives and smile. Thanks for everything!

Mike & Ivette

Sent on 06/06/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

Hi Kenny,

My words cannot express how thankful I am to have had you to be a part of my wedding. I am so grateful that you captured our journey through this marriage. Thank you for your patience with us and for being everything you did on Saturday. Thank you just isn't enough. I can't wait to have another opportunity to hire you again, for whatever occasion.

I am blessed that you were there!

Many, many, many blessings...

Love,
    Jennifer

Sent on 10/04/2012

Allisa · Married on 07/20/2012

Finally decided to get video for our wedding. Hiring Kenny with MXI, best decision ever. He was very attentive, and understood exactly what we needed to have a creative and stylish wedding video without us breaking the bank. We shared the trailer with everyone and the tears took a while before they stopped. Very happy with my decision and the results

Sent on 08/11/2012
  • O

Oriana · Married on 03/18/2012

At the very last minute (two weeks before the wedding) I decided that I needed to have video. I got a few recommendations from the girls atTheKnot and after speaking with a few people over the phone, we decided to hire Kenny from MXI Studios (based on the phone interview, his prices, and what was included in the package).
    Kenny and I spoke on the phone two more times before the wedding to make sure he knew what we wanted, what the timeline of the day looked like, and when and where we will meet the day of.
    On the wedding day, Kenny arrived on time to the location. And, although we had never met, he immediately started to work to capture FI’s and I first look. After a quick introduction he kept doing his thing for the rest of the night and never missed a beat. I have yet to see the video, so this review is video pending but Kenny was super nice and his portfolio is beautiful.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Marilyn · Married on 03/10/2012

Video was one of the last things I booked for my wedding. I didn't think I could fit it into my budget. Luckily I found MXI Studios, who has very reasonable pricing and is flexible. The staff was very friendly and courteous. My husband and I also really liked their trailers, so we knew they were a right fit. The videographer and his assistant were very professional the day of the wedding. I can't wait to see the final outcome!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Kenny was a dream to work with! He was so professional and friendly and did an amazing job on the video and condensed trailer version! He was very subtle during the wedding, doing his thing without taking over, and we were beyond thrilled with the end result! I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Gina · Married on 02/17/2012

Chris and I was skeptical about getting video due to our tight budget. We met with Kenny and he worked with us and the final video was nothing short of awesome. Great quality, great customer service. Very Happy and satisfied Client

Sent on 08/08/2012

Emily · Married on 01/15/2012

I hired Kenny just about a month or so before the wedding. I wanted nothing more than to have a videographer at our wedding. I’ll be honest, I had emailed several videographers and all of their prices were sky high. I emailed some that were very inexpensive but the quality was not there and I knew I was not going to be happy when I got the video.

I got Kenny's contact information from other brides & bridal planning websites. His work was beautiful! I was beyond ecstatic when Kenny replied to my email & said he was available for my wedding day & would be able to work with our budget.

I have no regrets hiring MXI Studios - Kenny. He has surpassed my expectations in every way. He is so nice & so professional. He knows videography & knows what works & what doesn't. His confidence gave me a great sense of security. I knew I could trust him from the beginning.

Kenny arrived early, setup and got to work right away. I was so impressed with him. He captured all of our special moments & we never felt that he was in the way of our wedding. We got our trailer within a week & half. I took a long time to get him some photos for the montage in our wedding video but as soon as I got them to him he worked on adding the pictures and quickly provided me with a sample of our wedding video. I was amazed! Reliving our wedding & enjoying the all of the laughter was an awesome feeling. I'm so grateful for the service that Kenny provided. He is exceptional! I highly recommend MXI Studios. Please consider Kenny as your wedding videographer. I promise that you will never regret it.

561.375.6199 - Kenny Austin

Sent on 08/29/2012

Andres · Married on 01/07/2012

After looking around in various websites, we came across MXI Studios on a search in google. After seeing the trailers in his website and showing it to my wife, we both agreed this was the videographer we both wanted to go with. Kenny was super professional, attentive and made sure we got the most important moments of our wedding. His price was very affordable and reasonable, which made it a plus for me. I took the wedding video to Colombia, and after not seeing my dad for 16 years, he cried throughout the whole thing. He said that even though he wasn't there, the video help relieved such an important moment in his son's life.

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • Danay

Danay · Married on 10/01/2011

Kenny is an Awesome videographer! He was extremely friendly, reliable, and professional. He was also very responsive to our preferences. You can't beat his prices especially for the high quality product you will receive! : ) They captured the most incredible moments on the Trailer ; memories that my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives! Not only is his work magnificant, he is such a genuine, loving person, and a pleasure to be around! We would and have recommended him to all of our friends planning weddings.Thank you Kenny

Sent on 10/26/2011

Beth · Married on 09/04/2011

Kenny is amazing to work with. He was so great sometimes you didn't even realize he was there. I would highly recommend a videographer for you wedding because that day goes by so fast and you forget a lot about that day. With a videographer the moments are captured and we looked at our amazing wedding trailer and remembered the little details that went on at the wedding. I would highly recommend Kenny and his prices are great.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Karen · Married on 06/04/2011

I just got my wedding video and I am totally blew away. Watching it, made me cry. Kenny did a fantastic job, covering every single thing..thongs I didn't even remember happened, I TOTALLY LOVE the video..Highly recommend getting a video.

Love it!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Amy · Married on 03/05/2011

We love, love mxi studios. We had a wonderful experience with mxi studios. Kenny was excellent to work with - very professional, responsive, and creative. He managed to capture everything in the ceremony and reception yet he was so subtle we didn't even know he was there! The finished product was exactly what we had asked for - and we are thrilled with it!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2010

Kenny Austin is the man!

I'll be honest. Videography was not a top priority for us, considering the long list of expenses we had. But then after a few google searches I found MXI Studios and it crawled up our list. Kenny was really prompt with returning e-mails and made it really convenient for us to meet with him. His packages were at a perfect price point for the quality you're gonna get. And he's up to date with the competition out there because he offers videos at HD quality and BluRays!

He's really creative in his technique, and had some ideas for shooting us outside the reception which made for an amazing wedding trailer.

I'm SO glad I booked a videographer, and so relieved it was with MXI Studios. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, remember about how important it actually is. The photos and videos are the only real concrete memories you'll keep over the years.

Sent on 01/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 01/18/2009

Kenny was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and respectful. We have not received the final product yet, but look forward to it.

Sent on 03/25/2009